Author Topic: Messy Marv - "I NEVER fucked w/Mac Dre still to this day,doesn't respect J Diggs  (Read 2012 times)

OmegaRed

start @6:20

Mess is talkin reckless:snoop:
-dry snitched on Philthy, said Philthy has money on his head
-disses  San Quinn
-says Diggs tried to rat on him by setting him up with FBI
-says he was friends with Fat Tone and saw him the day before he was killed
-says fuck Too Short, beef is still on
We need your help.....

Looking for latest content ----->
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAkQem5MWo3cuhdIOPQEaeQ/videos
 www.insomiacmagazine.com

Blood$

how the mighty have fallen  :-\

Mess used to be one of my favorites out the Bay and his older music is still some of the best to me, but I can't think of anyone else who has fallen harder than he has from the Bay... I would say once he comes home and gets his mind right he could make a major come back but that's not looking likely to happen with the way he's been talking behind bars

The following users thanked this post: Sccit, OmegaRed

Sccit

dude is a certified weirdo .. he recently made a video from a halfway house pretending to be in prison lmao

Sccit

how the mighty have fallen  :-\

Mess used to be one of my favorites out the Bay and his older music is still some of the best to me, but I can't think of anyone else who has fallen harder than he has from the Bay... I would say once he comes home and gets his mind right he could make a major come back but that's not looking likely to happen with the way he's been talking behind bars

he's not behind bars .. it's a lie to stay away from the bay, cuz the bay on his head

Blood$

dude is a certified weirdo .. he recently made a video from a halfway house pretending to be in prison lmao

really? LOL

Sccit

really? LOL

notice the ceiling fan in the reflection of the phone smh

Blood$

:snoopfacepalm:

Dogg Ly Dogg

really? LOL

notice the ceiling fan in the reflection of the phone smh

Marv is definitely a Mess now...

wardy

He's posted another letter on IG dissing J-Diggs, Philthy, San Quinn, Mozzy etc and bigging up Lavish D.
Dudes got serious issues going at Diggs & Mozzy like they won't put hands on him when they see him. 

« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 11:37:29 PM by wardy »

Blood$

that's fucked up dissing Mozzy for no reason when most people around him were dissing Mess and he still never got involved, actually gave Mess props and said he was one of his favorites growing up smh

Sccit

mozzy and mess "bloods" .. they'd actually make a good team

dj coma

He never fucked with Mac Dre yet made this lol

Sccit

yup .. and "life's a movie"

"moment of silence for mac dre"

weirdo

Blood$

yup .. and "life's a movie"

"moment of silence for mac dre"

weirdo

and "Iz Real"

Messy is officially a clown in my eyes and it hurts to say, granted he made many other bad moves over the past decade I think he's reached his lowest point now especially if he is in fact lying about being in jail so dudes don't come after him lol