Author Topic: Wack100's OG G. Principle Says Wack100 Was Paid To Diss 2pac By LT Hutton  (Read 2247 times)

Okka

Damn, this dude is saying that LT Hutton paid Wack100 150K to diss Pac just so they could get some buzz for the movie.

Sccit

i wouldn't be surprised

MOBNigga06

It's incredible, but at the same time it makes sense. Why else would Wack 100 randomly diss Tupac and put himself in danger? Why do something that is bound to make a lot of people mad at you? Why else but for money?
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Blood$

make sense but I doubt it, does LT Hutton really have 150K to spare for such a petty task to Wack100 of all people? lol come on now, but then again the industry is a bunch of weirdos and the movie will generate lots of $... how much of it would go to LT is the question

also this Principle guy is a certified snitch so his credibility is questionable if not totally voided , Wack was posting all his paperwork on IG today

kuruptDPG

my thoughts exactly, i would agree.

u hav to also memba the game and ray j have stayed silence in all this, which makes me think that the two of them knew.

Game-Won

u hav to also memba the game and ray j have stayed silence in all this, which makes me think that the two of them knew.

Game never really showed Pac much love until this year anyway.

Its always been Easy E, and when he was JT the bigga figga he had that Biggie ish voice and flow as with shyne - still their own, but you can see who they followed.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

kuruptDPG

IN ENGLISH PLEASE.

ur kidn me right?

Sccit

Its always been Easy E, and when he was JT the bigga figga he had that Biggie ish voice and flow as with shyne - still their own, but you can see who they followed.

game been had a 2pac tat

h2k4

How can you call yourself a Game fan and say he never showed Pac love, lol.  Damn near every show he has done he does a memorial for him.  He has a 2Pac tattoo and he remade one of Pac's songs before he blew up.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Game-Won

How can you call yourself a Game fan and say he never showed Pac love, lol.  Damn near every show he has done he does a memorial for him.  He has a 2Pac tattoo and he remade one of Pac's songs before he blew up.

Every interview i seen with him it is always easy this, easy that.
And I do not see Game standing up for Pac in anyway, but has the subject been Easy he would.

I hope he does, and gets rid of Wack - If you loved Pac, you cant be around dude like that.

"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe