Author Topic: Bone Thugs - New Waves (Discussion Thread)  (Read 6993 times)

Blood$

Re: Bone Thugs - New Waves (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2017, 08:17:32 AM »
wait...so its a krayzie+bizzy album? what happened to the rest of the group??

That's why this group is called Bone Thugs and not Bone Thugs-N-Hamony, they explained it on a couple interviews

yeah kinda like Layzie + Bizzy as Bone Brothers

the other group members are on a few songs on this album though

The following users thanked this post: midwestryder

doggfather

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2017, 11:45:57 PM »

They retired?
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2017, 10:33:44 PM »

They retired?

no

Eddz

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2017, 03:08:55 AM »
I really enjoyed this album, the track "Ruthless" is a great dedication track 8)

Marco

Re: Bone Thugs - New Waves (Cover, Date, Tracklist)
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2017, 11:33:01 AM »
Great album! Didn't think Bone had it in them after 25 years to release something so fresh 8)
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2017, 10:48:13 PM »
1. Coming Home (Ft. Stephen Marley)
2. If Heaven Had A Cellphone (Ft. Tank)
7. Waves (Ft. Layzie Bone, Wish Bone & Flesh-n-Bone)
9. Cocaine Love (Ft. Bun B & Jesse Rankins)
11. Gravity (Ft. Yelawolf)
13. Change The Story (Ft. Uncle Murda)
14. Ruthless (Ft. Layzie Bone, Flesh-n-Bone & Eric Bellinger)

I fucks with these joints

doggfather

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

doggfather

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2017, 05:33:07 AM »

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2017, 01:31:08 AM »
finally got around to this .. shit was a big disappointment and sounded nothin like a bone thugs album. maybe a couple ok joints, most of it sounded like contrived techno pop garbage smh

Blood$

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2017, 10:01:20 AM »
finally got around to this .. shit was a big disappointment and sounded nothin like a bone thugs album. maybe a couple ok joints, most of it sounded like contrived techno pop garbage smh

pretty much my exact thoughts other than the few joints that I said I liked lol I didn't wanna be too harsh on it but that's pretty much what it is

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2017, 10:21:29 AM »

pretty much my exact thoughts other than the few joints that I said I liked lol I didn't wanna be too harsh on it but that's pretty much what it is

bro when i read the responses on here i was thinking "dope another good bone album", i popped it in and kept waiting for the hard shit to come on, shit sounded like a backstreet boys album featuring bizzy and krazyzie, this might be their worst project to date

The following users thanked this post: Blood$

midwestryder

« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2017, 11:18:26 PM »

bro when i read the responses on here i was thinking "dope another good bone album", i popped it in and kept waiting for the hard shit to come on, shit sounded like a backstreet boys album featuring bizzy and krazyzie, this might be their worst project to date
that you expected hard shit in first since bone has not been putting hard shit out at all for a minute is the problem.   nope this album was dope an smoove and did not in fact sound like anything like a backstreet boys album or techno pop garbage at all . see people coming in with stupid expectations is problem today with music ,. nope this was not their worst project at all . this was party chill joint . 

« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 11:21:59 PM by midwestryder »

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2017, 11:33:26 PM »

that you expected hard shit in first since bone has not been putting hard shit out at all for a minute is the problem.   nope this album was dope an smoove and did not in fact sound like anything like a backstreet boys album or techno pop garbage at all . see people coming in with stupid expectations is problem today with music ,. nope this was not their worst project at all . this was party chill joint .

sorry bro .. i couldn't vibe wit this at all. but if it's your shit, by all means bump that shit with pride. 

Blood$

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2017, 11:36:42 PM »

you gotta admit at least a handful of songs were pretty cringeworthy though lol

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2017, 12:38:52 AM »

you gotta admit at least a handful of songs were pretty cringeworthy though lol

there's no way u can listen to some of that shit n not get taylor swift vibes