Author Topic: Bone Thugs - New Waves (Discussion Thread)  (Read 7030 times)

midwestryder

Re: Bone Thugs - New Waves (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2017, 02:02:40 AM »
finally got around to this .. shit was a big disappointment and sounded nothin like a bone thugs album. maybe a couple ok joints, most of it sounded like contrived techno pop garbage smh

pretty much my exact thoughts other than the few joints that I said I liked lol I didn't wanna be too harsh on it but that's pretty much what it is

bro when i read the responses on here i was thinking "dope another good bone album", i popped it in and kept waiting for the hard shit to come on, shit sounded like a backstreet boys album featuring bizzy and krazyzie, this might be their worst project to date
that you expected hard shit in first since bone has not been putting hard shit out at all for a minute is the problem.   nope this album was dope an smoove and did not in fact sound like anything like a backstreet boys album or techno pop garbage at all . see people coming in with stupid expectations is problem today with music ,. nope this was not their worst project at all . this was party chill joint .

you gotta admit at least a handful of songs were pretty cringeworthy though lol

there's no way u can listen to some of that shit n not get taylor swift vibes
nope none of it had any kind of taylor swift vibe at all .  it in fact has party,chill , laid back soul vibe .  it was like their songs like  crossroads ,  home and I tried .  l listen to only hip hop , soul and R&B .  only bad songs were  Bottleservice & My Way (feat. DB Bantino)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 02:11:25 AM by midwestryder »

midwestryder

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2017, 02:10:23 AM »
finally got around to this .. shit was a big disappointment and sounded nothin like a bone thugs album. maybe a couple ok joints, most of it sounded like contrived techno pop garbage smh

pretty much my exact thoughts other than the few joints that I said I liked lol I didn't wanna be too harsh on it but that's pretty much what it is

bro when i read the responses on here i was thinking "dope another good bone album", i popped it in and kept waiting for the hard shit to come on, shit sounded like a backstreet boys album featuring bizzy and krazyzie, this might be their worst project to date
that you expected hard shit in first since bone has not been putting hard shit out at all for a minute is the problem.   nope this album was dope an smoove and did not in fact sound like anything like a backstreet boys album or techno pop garbage at all . see people coming in with stupid expectations is problem today with music ,. nope this was not their worst project at all . this was party chill joint .

nope none of it was cringeworthy except for Bottleservice & My Way (feat. DB Bantino) that were both wack  .   it was dope party, chill laid back music ,

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2017, 05:43:49 AM »

nope none of it had any kind of taylor swift vibe at all .  it in fact has party,chill , laid back soul vibe .  it was like their songs like  crossroads ,  home and I tried .  l listen to only hip hop , soul and R&B .  only bad songs were  Bottleservice & My Way (feat. DB Bantino)

it's nothing like those songs lol .. i mean, if that's how it sounded to you, i can't tell u how to feel. but crossroads and home was hard to me compared to these songs

midwestryder

« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2017, 01:39:08 PM »

it's nothing like those songs lol .. i mean, if that's how it sounded to you, i can't tell u how to feel. but crossroads and home was hard to me compared to these songs
home with phill Collins was hard ?  it was on same shit as most of this album

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2017, 06:08:13 PM »

it wasnt gangsta shit, but it was still raw .. phil collins is dope, his shit ain't bubble gum pop. i don't really see the similarities, it's a whole diff sound to me.

midwestryder

« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2017, 01:34:56 PM »

it wasnt gangsta shit, but it was still raw .. phil collins is dope, his shit ain't bubble gum pop. i don't really see the similarities, it's a whole diff sound to me.
there was no bubble gum pop on this album  .  just same shit as home and I tried . also Phill Collins was pop

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2017, 01:53:15 PM »
michael jackson was pop too .. but that's dope pop

now listen to this and tell me it doesn't sound diff than "home"

that's a katy perry joint wit bone thugs on it .. no way around it

midwestryder

« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2017, 03:18:27 AM »

if you read what I said before . then you would have heard me say Bottleservice & My Way (feat. DB Bantino) that were both wack and worst songs on the album.  no bottleservice does not sound like katy perry joint wit bone thugs on it . bottle service sounds pop techno .
there is only 2 bad songs on this album and the rest is dope
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 03:24:48 AM by midwestryder »

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2017, 09:06:17 AM »

if you read what I said before . then you would have heard me say Bottleservice & My Way (feat. DB Bantino) that were both wack and worst songs on the album.  no bottleservice does not sound like katy perry joint wit bone thugs on it . bottle service sounds pop techno .

that's cool that u feel that way bruh .. to me, the whole album had this sound, give or take

midwestryder

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2017, 01:50:08 PM »

that's cool that u feel that way bruh .. to me, the whole album had this sound, give or take
it is fact the whole album does not have the same sound as bottleservice at all and blood will tell you that .  you sound like you have not listen to the whole album

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2017, 07:18:49 PM »

it is fact the whole album does not have the same sound as bottleservice at all and blood will tell you that .  you sound like you have not listen to the whole album

listened to the whole album front to back with my girl and we both laughed the whole way through .. bottle service was a single, so it's clearly the sound they were going for. "new waves" meaning new sound .. duno what setting u heard it in, but it all sounded sappy to me

Game-Won

« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2017, 01:29:59 AM »
Bizzy always been my fav outta of the group with Krayzie 2nd.. so shit should be dope... and went to read the coments.. and was like awww shit =(

But it is what it is.. i love everytime Bizzy does his thing.. but fuckin hell this is pop with a message tho.

3/5 would the 3rd star is for Bizzy alone.

BIZZY U ARE A BLESSING... WILL NEVER FORGET YOUR RAP BASEMENT FREESTYLE: God bless...

-JL / Game
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

midwestryder

« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2017, 01:37:15 AM »

listened to the whole album front to back with my girl and we both laughed the whole way through .. bottle service was a single, so it's clearly the sound they were going for. "new waves" meaning new sound .. duno what setting u heard it in, but it all sounded sappy to me
it is fact bottleservice was not a single and you are fool of shit .  . I heard in my top notch stereo in my car and it was dope ,   you and your girl most not know good music . none of it in fact sound sappy ,  it still sounds like you did not listen to album all the way threw or with open ears   

Blood$

« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2017, 09:45:12 AM »

it is fact bottleservice was not a single and you are fool of shit .  . I heard in my top notch stereo in my car and it was dope ,   you and your girl most not know good music . none of it in fact sound sappy ,  it still sounds like you did not listen to album all the way threw or with open ears

is what you're saying about this album YOUR OPINION or factual information?

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2017, 12:32:23 PM »

is what you're saying about this album YOUR OPINION or factual information?

lol he keeps starting his post with "it's a fact" and then spewing a buncha opinions and even misinformation..here's the video for bottleservice which he claims wasn't a single