Author Topic: Brotha Lynch Hung - VladTV Interview  (Read 2585 times)

Blood$

Brotha Lynch Hung - VladTV Interview
« on: May 30, 2017, 11:19:59 AM »

this one was needed, more parts to follow  8)

Blood$

Re: Brotha Lynch Hung - VladTV Interview
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 10:25:42 AM »

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 10:03:04 AM »

sleepers.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 09:19:25 PM »
yea seen all those when they first dropped....bout to check the sicx one now.

heres the rest:

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2017, 09:20:48 PM »
lmao @ vlad calling him sic-x

dumbass

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2017, 09:44:44 PM »
lmao @ vlad calling him sic-x

dumbass

yeah that tripped me out too lmao I always just assumed it was pronounced "six" because of all the triple 6 references

great interview so far though it's dope to see Lynch actually showing face on a big platform like Vlad's

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2017, 12:45:20 PM »
looks like Lynch isn't too fond of Mozzy  :o

I see where he's coming from kinda

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2017, 09:07:57 PM »
I think I almost pissed myself  laughin during the Sicx part, when Vlad said yeah thats fucked up bla bla then Lynch paused and said yeah he's a horny dude LMFAO but c'mon I'm sure they all knew about it and they didnt say a word because they all fucked up in the head
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 02:19:30 AM by Dogg Ly Dogg »

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2017, 09:18:25 PM »
I think I almost pissed myself during the Sicx part, when Vlad TV said yeah thats fucked up bla bla then Lynch paused and said yeah he's a horny dude LMFAO but c'mon I'm sure they all knew about it and they didnt say a word because they all fucked up in the head

yea that was fuckin weird .. but I think Lynch genuinely believes sicx was set up. Lynch aint a chomo.

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2017, 10:40:45 PM »
I think I almost pissed myself during the Sicx part, when Vlad TV said yeah thats fucked up bla bla then Lynch paused and said yeah he's a horny dude LMFAO but c'mon I'm sure they all knew about it and they didnt say a word because they all fucked up in the head

yea that was fuckin weird .. but I think Lynch genuinely believes sicx was set up. Lynch aint a chomo.

I never knew too many details about the case but wasn't there some pretty hard direct evidence that got Sicx and his wife convicted? like pictures and the whole nine

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2017, 12:09:26 AM »

I never knew too many details about the case but wasn't there some pretty hard direct evidence that got Sicx and his wife convicted? like pictures and the whole nine

duno how available that info is to the public, but it definitely seems like sicx did it.......what I heard was that his girlfriend was the main one doin it........but u never know.

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2017, 11:34:50 AM »

duno how available that info is to the public, but it definitely seems like sicx did it.......what I heard was that his girlfriend was the main one doin it........but u never know.

if my memory serves me correct I remember reading a big back and forth online thing between X-Raided and Lynch that came from Siccness forum and Sicx's case got brought up... maybe that's still out there

side note:

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2017, 12:26:23 PM »

if my memory serves me correct I remember reading a big back and forth online thing between X-Raided and Lynch that came from Siccness forum and Sicx's case got brought up... maybe that's still out there

side note:

i gotta see that .. lynch still shouts out sicx on his recent albums. i know lynch n loki fell out over that.

B.A.

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2017, 04:26:34 PM »
Whatever happened to "Kevlar", is that still happening? I checked the videos but didn't hear any mention of it, did I miss it?
"Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin'" - DJ Quik

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2017, 09:54:48 PM »
KEVLAR is still happening, he did shoot the artwork last year and he was half way in. He also announcec M.O.O.D. which will be the follow up to KEVLAR. And he also done a collab album with Ren Da Heatmonsta from Chicken Hill which is also supposed to drop soon!