Author Topic: TREACH TO WACK100: "I'M IN LA LOOKING FOR THAT FADE, BITCHBOY"  (Read 14741 times)

Sccit

Re: TREACH TO WACK100: "I'M IN LA LOOKING FOR THAT FADE, BITCHBOY"
« Reply #105 on: June 01, 2017, 02:23:27 PM »
back on topic, Treach and Gonzoe (mostly) suffered the Ls in this case  :P

thats not for us to decide...we don't know what went down behind closed doors. and notice wack aint ran his mouth bout pac since...thats an automatic W.

Blood$

« Reply #106 on: June 01, 2017, 02:45:35 PM »

thats not for us to decide...we don't know what went down behind closed doors. and notice wack aint ran his mouth bout pac since...thats an automatic W.

the same way you can apply "Niggaz talk a lot of shit but that's after I'm gone..." to Wack you can even more so apply "Niggaz love to scream peace after they start some shit" about Treach lol

Sccit

« Reply #107 on: June 01, 2017, 05:57:05 PM »

the same way you can apply "Niggaz talk a lot of shit but that's after I'm gone..." to Wack you can even more so apply "Niggaz love to scream peace after they start some shit" about Treach lol

at the end of the day, the only way treach is taking an L here is if wack continues running his mouth bout pac .. other than that, treach did what he was out to do, which was shut him up.

The following users thanked this post: Game-Won

Game-Won

« Reply #108 on: June 01, 2017, 10:19:11 PM »

at the end of the day, the only way treach is taking an L here is if wack continues running his mouth bout pac .. other than that, treach did what he was out to do, which was shut him up.

I agree, - He had Wack knocked out ya? - for it not to continue and head to something worse than a fist fight he went to the media with peace shit for people to soak up, i doubt Treach likes or respects the dude.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Blood$

« Reply #109 on: June 02, 2017, 08:13:12 AM »

I agree, - He had Wack knocked out ya? - for it not to continue and head to something worse than a fist fight he went to the media with peace shit for people to soak up, i doubt Treach likes or respects the dude.

it was all just a bunch of gossip and rumors with no confirmation that any fight went down

Treach called Wack out for a one on one fight then tucked his tail when Wack responded, there's no justification for that and the proof is in the pudding in that case

and he's probably not saying any more about 2Pac because his own circle probably checked him and he realizes now it's bad for business

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #110 on: June 02, 2017, 11:18:48 AM »
But the detail you're leaving out is why Wack was sooooo mad about it. It doesn't make sense for anyone to be that mad about someone not showing up for a fight, unless you were wanting a round 2 when you lost round 1.

Sccit

« Reply #111 on: June 02, 2017, 11:54:05 AM »

it was all just a bunch of gossip and rumors with no confirmation that any fight went down

Treach called Wack out for a one on one fight then tucked his tail when Wack responded, there's no justification for that and the proof is in the pudding in that case

and he's probably not saying any more about 2Pac because his own circle probably checked him and he realizes now it's bad for business

what proof?? how do u know any of this?? u are purely speculating

why did wack talk about "treach respects me for showing up"?? why did he talk about getting rat packed?? why did he make a buncha videos that he deleted after disappearing from instagram for a full day??

i don't know... but to act like you do is pretty dumb. you just wana see videos, but u fail to realize it don't work like that brodie.

Sccit

« Reply #112 on: June 02, 2017, 11:55:30 AM »
But the detail you're leaving out is why Wack was sooooo mad about it. It doesn't make sense for anyone to be that mad about someone not showing up for a fight, unless you were wanting a round 2 when you lost round 1.

he was clearly mad ... and he deleted a buncha videos too. looked like damage control to me, but that's up for speculation. to sit here and act like we know either way makes no damn sense.