Author Topic: DURANT > LEBRON  (Read 4612 times)

Sccit

Re: DURANT > LEBRON
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2017, 06:04:22 AM »
hack trollin game fell off since i told him bout the coli

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2017, 07:12:05 AM »
NIK is just butt hurt that Durant and LeBron and both considered better than Kobe now

Kobe is becoming a distant memory.
Considering how Kobe is retired and KD and LBJ are still active and on teams that just went head-to-head in the finals, that's expected.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2017, 08:41:19 AM »

it's all facts but I understand why you're in denial   it's like being a scientologist and realizing you were wrong later :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2017, 09:05:26 AM »

it's all facts but I understand why you're in denial   it's like being a scientologist and realizing you were wrong later :laugh:

facts like rajon rondo being the goat pg or lebron james being better than larry bird

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2017, 03:42:04 PM »

facts like rajon rondo being the goat pg or lebron james being better than larry bird

I don't recall ever saying rondo was better than magic or stockton

lebron and bird are both top 5

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2017, 04:00:02 PM »

I don't recall ever saying rondo was better than magic or stockton

lebron and bird are both top 5

:tupachappy:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2017, 01:37:58 PM »
NIK is just butt hurt that Durant and LeBron and both considered better than Kobe now

It's wild actually how outside of Laker fans, Kobe is practically shut out of the conversation.

In 20 years I wonder how he'll be perceived. I'm sure in that time we'll have another LeBron dominate player that owns the league & fights into the MJ/Bron debate.

I think being second fiddle to Shaq for more than half the rings hurt his legacy's longevity.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2017, 02:15:43 PM »

It's wild actually how outside of Laker fans, Kobe is practically shut out of the conversation.

In 20 years I wonder how he'll be perceived. I'm sure in that time we'll have another LeBron dominate player that owns the league & fights into the MJ/Bron debate.

I think being second fiddle to Shaq for more than half the rings hurt his legacy's longevity.

kobe was the best player in the nba by 2001

by then, he was already leaps and bounds better than lebron ever was

only people who have lebron in the mj/kobe echelon are the media wit their agenda and the casuals who follow suit

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2017, 02:16:54 PM »
UPDATE

DIRK NOWITZKI - Dirk: Kobe 'greatest player in my generation'

DWYANE WADE - Dwyane Wade says Kobe Bryant 'is the greatest player of our era'

KEVIN DURANT - Kevin Durant: Kobe Bryant is 'the greatest of all time,' Kobe and Michael Jordan '1 and 1A'

MICHAEL JORDAN - Michael Jordan Would Pick Kobe Bryant Over LeBron James | SLAMonline

KAREEM ABDUL-JABBAR - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar takes sides in Kobe vs LeBron debate

PAUL PIERCE - Paul Pierce Puts Kobe Ahead of Lebron

CHARLES BARKLEY - http://www.complex.com/sports/2016/...bron-james-higher-than-kobe-bryant-tim-duncan

SHAQUILLE O'NEAL - Shaquille O'Neal says he'd take Kobe Bryant in his prime over LeBron

STEPHEN JACKSON - Stephen Jackson: I would take Kobe Bryant over LeBron James | UNDISPUTED | FOX Sports

CHRIS WEBBER - Is Chris Webber Team Kobe or Team LeBron?

DENNIS RODMAN - Dennis Rodman On Judge Pirro Says Kobe Is Better Than Lebron

DAMIAN LILLARD - Damian Lillard proves he’s a future Laker by saying he’d pick Kobe over LeBron

JARED DUDLEY- Jared Dudley Says Kobe Bryant Was More Difficult To Guard Than LeBron James Or Kevin Durant

TRACY MCGRADY - McGrady: 'No doubt' Kobe best player I've faced, including MJ - ESPN Video

SCOTTIE PIPPEN- Scottie Pippen Says LeBron James Hasn't Passed Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan

KENYON MARTIN - Kenyon Martin DESTROYS Lebron James vs Michael/Kobe Debate

DERRICK ROSE - Derrick Rose: Kobe is the Jordan of our generation

RICK BARRY - Rick Barry: Kobe is better than Lebron

STEPHON MARBURY - VIDEO: Stephon Marbury Believes Kobe, Not LeBron, Is NBA's Best - Lakers Nation

ALLEN IVERSON - Allen Iverson Names Top 5 Players of his Era, Talks Kobe vs LeBron

HAKEEM OLAJUWON - Hakeem Olajuwon says Kobe Bryant was his greatest success as a coach over Lebron

JAHLIL OKAFOR - Playing Against Kobe is Different than Playing Against LeBron

RASHAD MCCANTS - Rashad McCants States Kobe Bryant Is Greatest Player Of All-Time, LeBron Can't Take Over Games

JULIUS ERVING - Julius Erving Picks Spurs Over Heat In Finals, Says He'd Take Kobe Over LeBron

REGGIE MILLER - Reggie Miller picks Kobe over LeBron | The Dan Patrick Show | FOX Sports Radio

STEVE SMITH - Tells Rick Kamla Kobe is better than Lebron

GILBERT ARENAS - http://www.complex.com/sports/2015/...ames-will-never-be-michael-jordan-kobe-bryant

KYRIE IRVING - Kyrie Irving "I’d Put Michael Jordan & Kobe Bryant Above Lebron"

RON ARTEST - Metta World Peace ranks Kobe best player in NBA history

TREVOR ARIZA - Trevor Ariza: Kobe Better Than LeBron and Duncan

LARRY BIRD - Larry Bird would like to team with Kobe for the win, LeBron for the fun

MARK JACKSON - Mark Jackson : "When Kobe retires, he will be greatest of all time"

TAYSHAUN PRINCE- Tayshaun Prince explains the differences between guarding Kobe and LeBron

DOMINIQUE WILKINS - Dominique Wilkins: "Kobe Bryant in his prime better all around player than Lebron"

GLEN RICE - http://www.mighty1090.com/episode/g...o-ever-come-to-michael-jordan-is-kobe-bryant/

JASON TERRY - Jason Terry Says Kobe > LeBron

GARY PAYTON - Gary Payton says Kobe Bryant is still the best player alive

MAGIC JOHNSON - LeBron James Dissed By Magic Johnson!

DAVID WESLEY - David Wesley: 'LeBron Doesn't Have Killer Instinct Like Jordan Or Kobe'

KENNY SMITH - Kenny the Jet from TNT ranks Kobe above Lebron & more!

GREG ANTHONY - Greg Anthony: Kobe Better Than Michael!!

NICK YOUNG - Nick Young Says Kobe Bryant Is Better Than Michael Jordan - Ball Don't Stop

BRANDON JENNINGS - Brandon Jennings Calls Kobe Bryant 'The Greatest Ever,' Says MJ Had Better Cast

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2017, 02:17:20 PM »
the players been spoke .. ill provide links if need be

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2017, 07:09:50 PM »

Na, just the links of the other 2,019 players that you aren't quoting lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2017, 08:59:50 PM »

Na, just the links of the other 2,019 players that you aren't quoting lmao.

lol go ahead i dare u to come up with a list even 25% as big as the one i posted and i'll ban myself off this forum forever .. those are literally all the legends right there. they all got kobe>>>>bronze

"b-b-b-but nick wright said!"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2017, 10:00:50 AM »

This one is simple. It's not rings with Shaq, or anything like that. People ask a couple of questions when comparing players. Who are they like, and are they better than those players. Kobe is like Jordan, but Kobe is not better than Jordan. So no one really mentions Kobe unless it's a top 5 list because he's obviously not number 1.

I've done a lot of reflecting on sports and here is my thing, we only have 3, at most 4 true GOATS in their sports. These are players who were the best players and also the greatest players. I'm talking Muhammad Ali, Michael Jordan, Pele, and maybe Wayne Gretzky. Outside of that, you either have great players, or best players. For example, LeBron to me is a best player of his era type player. He's way better than everyone else. But he's not great in that he just doesn't have that extra something. He showed it once, in the 2016 Finals. It was the one time I saw LeBron and saw a great players. But usually I see a player so good that he's merely playing with little boys. But when another team has that will, that fight, and decides to challenge, he doesn't win. The 2011 Mavs and 2014 Spurs both fit that example. Kobe on the other hand is a great player. Yes Kobe is good, but he's good because he works on little things. He is not stronger, or bigger than most players, but he finds a way to win. The 2010 Finals is an example of Kobe picking up an overmatched team on his shoulders and doing whatever it takes to win. Since the east has always sucked, it's actually better to look at playoff series with Kobe, like the 2001 series against the Kings which Kobe outscored Shaq 35 to 33 ppg. Interesting stat on Kobe too, Kobe's Lakers were 18-12 against the Spurs, 18-16 if you want to give the Spurs the last sweep with Kobe out. Kobe always found ways to win. So on the greatness level, I put Kobe over LeBron. LeBron is bigger, stronger, faster, though not as skilled. But he's not greater than Kobe.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2017, 10:56:07 AM »

This one is simple. It's not rings with Shaq, or anything like that. People ask a couple of questions when comparing players. Who are they like, and are they better than those players. Kobe is like Jordan, but Kobe is not better than Jordan. So no one really mentions Kobe unless it's a top 5 list because he's obviously not number 1.

I've done a lot of reflecting on sports and here is my thing, we only have 3, at most 4 true GOATS in their sports. These are players who were the best players and also the greatest players. I'm talking Muhammad Ali, Michael Jordan, Pele, and maybe Wayne Gretzky. Outside of that, you either have great players, or best players. For example, LeBron to me is a best player of his era type player. He's way better than everyone else. But he's not great in that he just doesn't have that extra something. He showed it once, in the 2016 Finals. It was the one time I saw LeBron and saw a great players. But usually I see a player so good that he's merely playing with little boys. But when another team has that will, that fight, and decides to challenge, he doesn't win. The 2011 Mavs and 2014 Spurs both fit that example. Kobe on the other hand is a great player. Yes Kobe is good, but he's good because he works on little things. He is not stronger, or bigger than most players, but he finds a way to win. The 2010 Finals is an example of Kobe picking up an overmatched team on his shoulders and doing whatever it takes to win. Since the east has always sucked, it's actually better to look at playoff series with Kobe, like the 2001 series against the Kings which Kobe outscored Shaq 35 to 33 ppg. Interesting stat on Kobe too, Kobe's Lakers were 18-12 against the Spurs, 18-16 if you want to give the Spurs the last sweep with Kobe out. Kobe always found ways to win. So on the greatness level, I put Kobe over LeBron. LeBron is bigger, stronger, faster, though not as skilled. But he's not greater than Kobe.

kobe is interchangeable at goat .. don't let the american media brainwash u into thinking otherwise for their own agenda based on financial gain

kobe in china is what mj is here

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2017, 12:24:40 PM »
I'll gladly keep Kobe ahead of Lebron, but he's not interchangeable at goat. No way, no how. And what relevance does Kobe being big in China have to do with anything? Do you think Biggie fans will change their minds about who they think is better because Pac is huge in Africa and with all the Euro wiggers?