Author Topic: 40 Cocc cries for attention (again): dissing Game, Wack, Compton Menace, Birdman  (Read 4132 times)

Blood$

another L  :-[

dj coma

as for the blood shit, he had pics on IG wearing all red and Cincinnati hats, hash-tagging "su woo" and "Rich Gang YMCMB" but he took it all down awhile back after obvious backlash

#BushLoc  :P

He was claiming YMCMB for a minute? Same 40 Glocc that "ran up" on Birdman & Lil Wayne in the SUV? LOL

Sccit

damn so he was awarded 200k? how is that an L?? game did that to himself by snitchin on himself wit cameras.. that goofy attention whore shit never end well. in that same video, it also talks about game suing viacom .. none of these cats is in the streets no more, they in the courts. the tough guy act is all for cameras. game proved that.

Sccit

blood$, if these folks was as g as they portrayed themselves, 40 wouldn't be breathing after that

Sccit

Blood$

damn so he was awarded 200k? how is that an L?? game did that to himself by snitchin on himself wit cameras.. that goofy attention whore shit never end well. in that same video, it also talks about game suing viacom .. none of these cats is in the streets no more, they in the courts. the tough guy act is all for cameras. game proved that.

the fact you just compared Game suing a major corporation to 40 Glocc (a supposed street cat) suing a dude who beat him up that HE started problems with just shows you have no idea what you're talking about in this argument anymore lol I'm done

40 ain't ever gonna get paid though  :laugh:

Blood$

as for the blood shit, he had pics on IG wearing all red and Cincinnati hats, hash-tagging "su woo" and "Rich Gang YMCMB" but he took it all down awhile back after obvious backlash

#BushLoc  :P

He was claiming YMCMB for a minute? Same 40 Glocc that "ran up" on Birdman & Lil Wayne in the SUV? LOL

yes lol sad, right?

Sccit

the fact you just compared Game suing a major corporation to 40 Glocc (a supposed street cat) suing a dude who beat him up that HE started problems with just shows you have no idea what you're talking about in this argument anymore lol I'm done

again u don't understand that it's against code to film assault to begin wit. what if 40 pulls out a gat and starts firing? then u have a potential murder on camera thnx to game. u from connecticut bruh, i don't blame u for not knowing how it works out here.. game is a goofystyle dude and u continue caping for him in all these threads like a prototypical game groupie. i duno if u know any g's in real life or if u jus purely a fan, but i can tell u that 99% of any set would sue if they knew there was $200,000 in it .. plus, your idol handles himself like a company, not like a real gangster. doesn't follow street politics, he follows reality show politics. that's what happens .. he has to pay. when a judge makes his decision, there are consequences that come with not following through. 40 gettin paid one way or another. your idol ain't what he made u believe.

Blood$

again u don't understand that it's against code to film assault to begin wit. what if 40 pulls out a gat and starts firing? then u have a potential murder on camera thnx to game. u from connecticut bruh, i don't blame u for not knowing how it works out here.. game is a goofystyle dude and u continue caping for him in all these threads like a prototypical game groupie. i duno if u know any g's in real life or if u jus purely a fan, but i can tell u that 99% of any set would sue if they knew there was $200,000 in it .. plus, your idol handles himself like a company, not like a real gangster. doesn't follow street politics, he follows reality show politics. that's what happens .. he has to pay. when a judge makes his decision, there are consequences that come with not following through. 40 gettin paid one way or another. your idol ain't what he made u believe.

if you think Game is my idol and I'm a groupie then you got me fucked up lol I don't idolize any rapper dead or alive (except for maybe 2Pac), you just can't handle being wrong or having a skewed perspective on morality and principles, or maybe you're just trolling and you had me going... sure, I know a few dudes from the street as I know people from all walks of life, and anybody that I knew who is familiar with Game/40 Glocc situation shares my perspective as I'm sure anybody with a sensible level-headed mind would, whether you're 'hood' or not 

to each their own

Sccit

if you think Game is my idol and I'm a groupie then you got me fucked up lol I don't idolize any rapper dead or alive (except for maybe 2Pac), you just can't handle being wrong or having a skewed perspective on morality and principles, or maybe you're just trolling and you had me going... sure, I know a few dudes from the street as I know people from all walks of life, and anybody that I knew who is familiar with Game/40 Glocc situation shares my perspective as I'm sure anybody with a sensible level-headed mind would, whether you're 'hood' or not 

to each their own

so u think game acted according to code? lolsmh

and if he didn't, why would you expect 40 to??

at the end of the day, they both ended up lookin funnystyle in the light.. game is just a better actor, that's all.

Game-Won

so u think game acted according to code? lolsmh

and if he didn't, why would you expect 40 to??

at the end of the day, they both ended up lookin funnystyle in the light.. game is just a better actor, that's all.

Ah come on, dont set Game and 40 glocc in same boat... See B Real, Tray Dee, and ect all talked on suing part.

Game filming it, makes him a clown... did it entertain me? yes it did, - would had prefered it had happend at the beef with Yuk, cause Yuk had Game losing breath for a moment.

"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Okka

I remember that Tray Deee only said he wants to talk to 40 and hear what was his reasons to sue, but i don't think he commented on this subject since?

jman91331

They both did clown shit, no need to be mad about it ,it is what it is. Running again with cameras, trying to look big for the gram, that's young people shit, they both too old for that.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

mad-zen

DID SOMEONE EVER TELL YOU YOU HAVE A SHITTY ATTITUDE EMOLIOR?
WHAT OTHER MOD HERE CONSTANTLY TALKS DOWN ON OTHER POSTERS LIKE YOU DO? LOOKING FOR EVERY LITTLE CHANCE TO "SCHOOL" OTHERS TO PUT YOURSELF IN THE AUTHORATIVE POSITION...SMH
YOU SERIOUSLY NEED A BROKEN JAW OR JUST SIMPLY LOG OFF FOR GOOD YOU ANNOYING ISRAELI IDIOT.

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
I feel sorry for dude. He ruined his career with that lawsuit and the last time i checked his Instagram, all he seems to do is post old pictures of him with other rappers. I guess there's not a lot of people that's fuckin' with him these days. I haven't seen him with Kurupt and DPG in years.

TRUUUUUUU!!!!