Author Topic: 40 Cocc cries for attention (again): dissing Game, Wack, Compton Menace, Birdman  (Read 4129 times)

Blood$

I posted this so he gets some more views, I genuinely feel bad for the guy... dissing 2 dudes that whooped his ass and destroyed his credibility, one that would beat his ass, and another that could have him wacked easily  :laugh:

looking worse than Gonzoe on camera, just listen to that phony over exaggerated mouse giggle he has going on lol smh all for only 17 live instagram viewers
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 11:19:33 PM by Blood$ »

hrsmn_london

Shut up, dickhead.

40 Glocc got punched, but looked all right to me...no one beat his ass...

Let's see a one on one and find out who's hardest.

I'd be the hardest dude in the world w 50 cats behind me, tooled up.

Okka

I feel sorry for dude. He ruined his career with that lawsuit and the last time i checked his Instagram, all he seems to do is post old pictures of him with other rappers. I guess there's not a lot of people that's fuckin' with him these days. I haven't seen him with Kurupt and DPG in years.

The following users thanked this post: Blood$, COMPTONRIDA1

Sccit

lol u really hate this guy huh

Blood$

this dude tried to be the bully of hip-hop, got beat up twice on camera, then snitched and sued, got booted from his set, went from crip to blood, and he never had one good song from the jump... what is there not to hate on about him? lol let's not forget when he made an account on here and acted like it wasn't him  :laugh:

Shut up, dickhead.

LOL never thought I'd ever find somebody actually defending a fuckboy and his fuckboy actions... hold this L  :loser:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 09:49:48 AM by Blood$ »

Sccit

this dude tried to be the bully of hip-hop, got beat up twice on camera, then snitched and sued, got booted from his set, went from crip to blood, and he never had one good song from the jump... what is there not to hate on about him? lol let's not forget when he made an account on here and acted like it wasn't him  :laugh:

Shut up, dickhead.

LOL never thought I'd ever find somebody actually defending a fuckboy and his fuckboy actions... hold this L  :loser:

everybody gotta take an L at some point .. i feel bad for him, because Game is cut from the same cloth but gets all the respect .. Game jus has a better team that knows damage control

i also don't think he switched from crip to blood

tbh i don't see the difference between him and 90% of rappers out there .. he jus got caught slippin on camera

Okka

I think 40 Glocc has a bunch of good songs. When he noticed that he could get attention and fame by being a bully, people started really hating on him and i think most people didn't even wanna give his music a chance. I always tried to focus on the music though. "The Jakal" was a good album in my opinion.

2Relevant

I think 40 Glocc has a bunch of good songs. .

lmao hes a nobody

Blood$

Shut up, dickhead.

everybody gotta take an L at some point .. i feel bad for him, because Game is cut from the same cloth but gets all the respect .. Game jus has a better team that knows damage control

tbh i don't see the difference between him and 90% of rappers out there .. he jus got caught slippin on camera

lol Game being cut from the same cloth, that's jokes

the difference between him and 90% of rappers out there? he tried to be the bully of hip-hop and punk rappers but it all backfired on him and he took the biggest L in rap history then couldn't face the music after the fact... name another rapper that got booted from their own hood for snitching and suing somebody that beat them up lol there is nobody else more bitchmade, fact

as for the blood shit, he had pics on IG wearing all red and Cincinnati hats, hash-tagging "su woo" and "Rich Gang YMCMB" but he took it all down awhile back after obvious backlash

#BushLoc  :P
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 10:55:26 AM by Blood$ »

Sccit

Shut up, dickhead.

the difference between him and 90% of rappers out there? he tried to be the bully of hip-hop and punk rappers but it all backfired on him and he took the biggest L in rap history then couldn't face the music after the fact... name another rapper that got booted from their own hood for snitching and suing somebody that beat them up lol there is nobody else more bitchmade, fact

as for the blood shit, he had pics on IG wearing all red and Cincinnati hats, hash-tagging "su woo" and "Rich Gang YMCMB" but he took it all down awhile back after obvious backlash

i duno bout the snitching allegations, but if u wana sit here and act like game ain't a goofy attention whore who got caught slippin in the past, then i duno what to tell ya fam

Blood$

Shut up, dickhead.

i duno bout the snitching allegations, but if u wana sit here and act like game ain't a goofy attention whore who got caught slippin in the past, then i duno what to tell ya fam

the only incident which has yet to be proven with Game is that RoseMo incident, which is irrelevant because even if that actually went down you didn't see Game ratting on him trying to sue him in court and he didn't get banned from his hood because of it

Sccit

Shut up, dickhead.

the only incident which has yet to be proven with Game is that RoseMo incident, which is irrelevant because even if that actually went down you didn't see Game ratting on him trying to sue him in court and he didn't get banned from his hood because of it

I didn't hear about 40 glocc getting banned from his hood..duno if that holds any merit. people say dumb shit like that all the time. but game was a fuckin blonde stripper with a tongue ring who's on record simpin over a hoe who didn't want him on national tv.....duno how u can co-sign this guy and then shit on 40 glocc. also, game pulled the goofy attention whore shit of recording a beat down like he police, so he was doin it for attention more than anythin else. not a real one ala rosemoe. whatever happened to him after the fact, he asked for it by snitching on himself like a dumbass for youtube views and likes. even boskoe knows game is fruity.

lol thats who u capin for bro??

Sccit

i guess that video won't embed .. go to boskoes twitter and scroll down a couple weeks back to a video he put up of game

Blood$

Game's doing weird shit now with that blonde hair, yeah lol but as far as the stripper shit there's also been 0 proof of that also just hear-say once again

but say all that were true, makes it even worse that's who 40 Cocc got his credibility demolished by

https://boxden.com/showthread.php?t=2443619

^Colton OG talking about how he's banned and can never come back to his set, dude is allied with Wack also
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 01:55:29 PM by Blood$ »

Sccit

Game's doing weird shit now with that blonde hair, yeah lol but as far as the stripper shit there's also been 0 proof of that also just hear-say once again

but say all that were true, makes it even worse that's who 40 Cocc got his credibility demolished by

https://boxden.com/showthread.php?t=2443619

^Colton OG talking about how he's banned and can never come back to his set, dude is allied with Wack also

if he's allied with wack, that makes it even less believable .. pretty sure there are pictures of game strippin out there too. i can give a shit less, jus sayin, i wouldn't cape for game and diss 40 under the same breath .. both been caught slippin and that's all there is to it.