Author Topic: 40 Cocc cries for attention (again): dissing Game, Wack, Compton Menace, Birdman  (Read 4128 times)

Sccit

again u don't understand that it's against code to film assault to begin wit. what if 40 pulls out a gat and starts firing? then u have a potential murder on camera thnx to game. u from connecticut bruh, i don't blame u for not knowing how it works out here.. game is a goofystyle dude and u continue caping for him in all these threads like a prototypical game groupie. i duno if u know any g's in real life or if u jus purely a fan, but i can tell u that 99% of any set would sue if they knew there was $200,000 in it .. plus, your idol handles himself like a company, not like a real gangster. doesn't follow street politics, he follows reality show politics. that's what happens .. he has to pay. when a judge makes his decision, there are consequences that come with not following through. 40 gettin paid one way or another. your idol ain't what he made u believe.

DID SOMEONE EVER TELL YOU YOU HAVE A SHITTY ATTITUDE EMOLIOR?
WHAT OTHER MOD HERE CONSTANTLY TALKS DOWN ON OTHER POSTERS LIKE YOU DO? LOOKING FOR EVERY LITTLE CHANCE TO "SCHOOL" OTHERS TO PUT YOURSELF IN THE AUTHORATIVE POSITION...SMH
YOU SERIOUSLY NEED A BROKEN JAW OR JUST SIMPLY LOG OFF FOR GOOD YOU ANNOYING ISRAELI IDIOT.

abusive

I feel like 40 and Menace are both great artist who missed their shot but can still make some noise.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Blood$

I feel like 40 and Menace are both great artist who missed their shot but can still make some noise.

Menace had some cool joints throughout the years but his recent music is kinda ehh...

40 never had any talent to me, always came off as bland and boring to me even when he was in the group with Kurupt and Jayo they 100% of the time buried him on all the songs they did

h2k4

40 has a dope flow but could never put it all together.  Add to the fact him suing Game, was just the nail in the coffin.  Also, he could never let the fights he had with BWS go.   

In my opinion, Menace was never a good artist.  He started out using the double vocals which made his songs unbearable.  He has gone away from that but his rhymes and flow is just average.  He's getting money though, so you can't hate on that.  At some point, I suspect he will see why Game had to cut some people off.  Gets too expensive trying to take all of the homies everywhere and paying for everything.

b.laden

40 Jock is a certified snitch ..and i dont respect a man who beat a bum for no reason..glad everybody whoop his ass ..LMAO   ... love the karma
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 04:54:02 AM by b.laden »

The following users thanked this post: Blood$

Okka

40 back on Instagram.

Blood$

40 back on Instagram.

he still has me blocked for calling him Bush Loc lol talk about being pussy

Sccit

40 back on Instagram.

he still has me blocked for calling him Bush Loc lol talk about being pussy

lmao no wonder u hate him so much

Blood$