Author Topic: Ice Cube - Good Cop, Bad Cop  (Read 1525 times)

The Predator

Ice Cube - Good Cop, Bad Cop
« on: June 06, 2017, 10:52:57 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/SSKRLZSzCXA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/SSKRLZSzCXA</a>

« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 02:46:15 PM by The Predator »

doggfather

Re: Ice Cube - Good Cop, Bad Cop
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 12:42:24 PM »
good to see the classic cube sign!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 09:11:34 PM »

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2017, 08:44:58 PM »

B.A.

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2017, 07:33:44 PM »
Wow :o...Good Cop, Bad Cop is dope! I didn't expect that from Cube at this point in his career. The beat bangs and better most the beats he's been rappin on for years now. Cube spits hard on it too, you can hear it in his voice, he's attacking that mic, kind of reminds me of his old flow that he used to kill it with. Tight hook with no singing or auto tune or none of that bullshit, just a sample and some scratching (I love scratching on hooks and imo there's not enough of it nowadays)...nice and simple but dope! Lyrics are on point as well, he said "fuck the po-po acting like Deebo, already know Craig will let the brick go" lol, classic... and that old classic Ice Cube logo is just icing on the cake. If he really is planning on a new album I'd like to hear more of him like this, he could still have another classic in him if he's focused and he has plenty that he could talk about with all the crazy shit going on today. But he needs to keep it real and not mix in the bullshit and keep it 100 with the westcoast and not go trap or club or whatever else. But Ice Cube the actor, director, business man, family man, etc., will probably get in the way of Ice Cube the rapper, one of the best muthafuckas to ever do it. Nice track Cube! 8)
"Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin'" - DJ Quik

The following users thanked this post: OldSkool

OldSkool

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2017, 07:40:22 AM »
Wow :o...Good Cop, Bad Cop is dope! I didn't expect that from Cube at this point in his career. The beat bangs and better most the beats he's been rappin on for years now. Cube spits hard on it too, you can hear it in his voice, he's attacking that mic, kind of reminds me of his old flow that he used to kill it with. Tight hook with no singing or auto tune or none of that bullshit, just a sample and some scratching (I love scratching on hooks and imo there's not enough of it nowadays)...nice and simple but dope! Lyrics are on point as well, he said "fuck the po-po acting like Deebo, already know Craig will let the brick go" lol, classic... and that old classic Ice Cube logo is just icing on the cake. If he really is planning on a new album I'd like to hear more of him like this, he could still have another classic in him if he's focused and he has plenty that he could talk about with all the crazy shit going on today. But he needs to keep it real and not mix in the bullshit and keep it 100 with the westcoast and not go trap or club or whatever else. But Ice Cube the actor, director, business man, family man, etc., will probably get in the way of Ice Cube the rapper, one of the best muthafuckas to ever do it. Nice track Cube! 8)

This! I'd almost written Cube off, but damn this track is vicious!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 07:43:53 AM by OldSkool »

marcin1712

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2017, 11:52:20 AM »
Bang!