Author Topic: Rarest albums you own and how much they go for online?  (Read 5741 times)

Razor187

Re: Rarest albums you own and how much they go for online?
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2017, 07:15:55 AM »
Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle OG pressing w/G'z Up Hoez Down. Its a used copy and I paid $25 for it. I'm guessing a mint, sealed copy could be worth hundreds? I seen a vinyl in this condition go for that much though not sure if a cd would or not.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 07:37:13 AM by Razor187 »

Blood$

« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2017, 09:13:10 AM »
I recently found 11/5 - Fiendin' 4 Tha Funk... got it for $13 and it goes for $70-80 online

2Relevant

« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2017, 06:01:57 PM »
Why do people pay crazy money for old (any) CDs again?

morons who like buying overpriced plastic

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2017, 08:08:45 PM »

you sound like a baller

Blood$

« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2017, 08:24:56 AM »

you love to slam "new age fuckboys" that know nothing about music yet you're actually one of them yourself since you just download everything and your taste in music sucks anyway lol

2Relevant

« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2017, 02:36:06 PM »

you love to slam "new age fuckboys" that know nothing about music yet you're actually one of them yourself since you just download everything and your taste in music sucks anyway lol

what is a "fuckboy" and what does he do

go collect some mlb or some nba cards

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2017, 05:27:25 PM »

i have a jordan fleer rookie card 57 worth more than all your property combined

Blood$

« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2017, 12:20:20 PM »

essentially everything that you do, on and off the internet  :laugh:

dnjp4life

« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2017, 04:41:15 AM »
Just doing a little research on the Makaveli & Dillinger EP 'Don't Go 2 Sleep' that I got two copies of last year, and it seems that it's quite rare and expensive now. 
It's funny because there were loads of copies in Amoeba in LA when I bought it (I figured it was Daz putting them in stores shortly after Afeni Shakur had died to make a little $ - I know she never approved of its release when it first hit the scene).  Makes me wish I took a couple more home with me to flip.

Blood$

« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2017, 08:06:13 PM »
Just doing a little research on the Makaveli & Dillinger EP 'Don't Go 2 Sleep' that I got two copies of last year, and it seems that it's quite rare and expensive now. 
It's funny because there were loads of copies in Amoeba in LA when I bought it (I figured it was Daz putting them in stores shortly after Afeni Shakur had died to make a little $ - I know she never approved of its release when it first hit the scene).  Makes me wish I took a couple more home with me to flip.

I recently went back to this store where they had multiple $1 sealed copies of Jacka - The Jack Artist which apparently goes for $100+ online and of course now when I wanted to buy a copy or 2 to flip they were gone hah

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2017, 11:14:26 PM »

I recently went back to this store where they had multiple $1 sealed copies of Jacka - The Jack Artist which apparently goes for $100+ online and of course now when I wanted to buy a copy or 2 to flip they were gone hah

you at least got one for yaself when u first saw it, right?

Blood$

« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2017, 12:27:09 PM »

you at least got one for yaself when u first saw it, right?

of course, and one for my homie

The following users thanked this post: Sccit