Author Topic: Hussein Fatal's sister talks: 2pac, Outlawz, 2pac Movie, Afeni etc. (must hear!)  (Read 985 times)

abusive

Here are some of the key points made:
Diddy is a financier of the All Eyez On Me film.
PAC was going to run for mayor of Atlanta.
Young Noble is having her blackballed.
No one is holding down Fatal's children or grandchildren.
Fatal wrote a book.
She suspects Noble is hiding money from her.
Says the Shakur family doesn't support the All Eyes On Me movie.
Says that Morgan Creek removed Fatal from the AEOM movie once the estate asked about compensation for Fatal's image being used in the film.

Says Edi has been lying in interviews.

She said that Fatal left behind a lot of music.

Claims that Noble fought against Afeni for his own gain and broke her heart.

The interviewer stated that Afeni was to go to court two days after she died over the movie. She didn't want PAC portrayed the way they are pitraying him.

Says Noble is stealing all of Bruce's money.

Confirms that Pac told the Outlaws not to sign to DR but the did anyway. There is a back story to that.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 07:55:03 AM by abusive »
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

DeeezNuuuts83

Thanks for posting. It's cool but while we know she's his sister, we have no idea about her credibility, so it's her word against theirs.

Not that I would put it past the Outlawz to eat off of dead men's plates since that's what they had already been doing before Fatal died.

MOBNigga06

Thanks for posting. It's cool but while we know she's his sister, we have no idea about her credibility, so it's her word against theirs.

Not that I would put it past the Outlawz to eat off of dead men's plates since that's what they had already been doing before Fatal died.

I'm disinclined to believe her. Who is she, anyway? What work did she and other members of Fatal's family do to believe that they should get rich off Fatal's work? The situation she described where Fatal's estate wanted money for his likeness in the movie just sounds ridiculous to me. The estate fucked him over and got him erased from the movie through their greed. Why should the Fatal family expect to see substantial money from a Pac movie? It's a sad situation, a bunch of nobodies and leeches trying to get paid off their dead relative.

I highly doubt Noble is stealing money from Fatal's family. Noble is fat paid, he doesn't need to do that. Probably the family thinks they should get a bigger cut from collaborations that Noble did with Fatal, but they are likely mistaken in their estimations of what they deserve.

The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

DeeezNuuuts83

I will say she's probably not as knowledgeable as she is trying to pass herself off as (since it's not like she has a business degree or actually worked in the music industry), but it's no secret that the Outlawz have done weird things that helped keep them paid off of posthumous Pac stuff, especially by re-doing their vocals or, in some cases, replacing other artists who were originally on songs (which would entitle them to more money while not obligating the original artist to much, if anything). This is something we all know, and Fatal had been very vocal about his dissatisfaction with having been removed from so many songs, particularly on Still I Rise -- he talked about that on his two interviews with Hitemup.com back in the day.

I agree that it's not as if Fatal is owed millions, but I can believe that they are not getting paid what should be theirs, and the Outlawz seem to have always kind of been in some weird situation involving financial disputes.  Isn't it ironic that you always see EDI and Noble doing alright but not so much the others?  It's always the same members who seem to be controlling things (and setting them up in their own favor) and the same members who seem to get the short end of the stick.