Author Topic: Ice Cube - Death Certificate 25th Anniversary (Cover + Tracklist)  (Read 2878 times)

B.A.

Re: Ice Cube - Death Certificate 25th Anniversary (Cover + Tracklist)
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2017, 02:59:32 PM »
Not a fan of the format.  I'll stick with my reissue of the album with "How To Survive in South Central" as a bonus track.

I got that reissue too but I had to get this new one as well for the new tracks, i didn't want to just get the mp3s; if it's worth it enough for me to have it, then I want a hard copy. Plus, I got to support Cube, if hardcore westcoast rap fans don't do it, who will?

I want too see what he does for the Predator's 25th Anniversary,  and maybe Lethal Injection next year. Did Cube do anything for Amerikkka's Most Wanted's 25th anniversary? I have the OG pressing of it but never checked for the anniversary edition. Imo Ice Cube's first 4 records were all classics.
"Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin'" - DJ Quik

The Predator

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2017, 04:01:11 PM »
Good Cop, Bad Cop - produced by T-Mix (Suave House).

Producer credits on the other two?

« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 04:09:52 PM by The Predator »

B.A.

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2017, 04:13:32 PM »
Good Cop, Bad Cop - produced by T-Mix (Suave House).

Producer credits on the other two?

"Only One Me" produced by Checkboy
"Dominate The Weak" produced by Big Soj
"Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin'" - DJ Quik