Author Topic: 33-12-10....on 56%  (Read 2308 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
33-12-10....on 56%
« on: June 12, 2017, 09:03:30 PM »

God Almighty. Averaged that for a series. :rubeyes: :rubeyes: :rubeyes: :rubeyes:

Can't blame him for this. No team in the history of the league had a shot here.

Kevin Durant is the biggest pussy in NBA history.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: 33-12-10....on 56%
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 07:16:57 AM »

God Almighty. Averaged that for a series. :rubeyes: :rubeyes: :rubeyes: :rubeyes:

Can't blame him for this. No team in the history of the league had a shot here.

Kevin Durant is the biggest pussy in NBA history.

You going at KD there sounds a lot like Sccit going at LeBron for joining the Heat. Face it, they beat LeBron at his own game.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 07:22:12 AM »
Also, don't put a GOAT next to LeBron when you have MJ at 41ppg, 8rpg, and 6apg.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 02:18:54 PM »
Also, don't put a GOAT next to LeBron when you have MJ at 41ppg, 8rpg, and 6apg.

If I was you champ, I'd probably steer far, far away from statistics & just ride or die the idiotic 6/6 argument with the rest of the sheep.

Couple years, no statistic will be in Jordan's favor.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 02:46:56 PM »

If I was you champ, I'd probably steer far, far away from statistics & just ride or die the idiotic 6/6 argument with the rest of the sheep.

HAHAHA... only one stat matters, it's why I put this guy above all others...

But if you have followed me, I only care about one thing. I can give a damn if LeBron breaks every record and is the undisputed GOAT when he's done. I don't care if LeBron wins from now until 2030. I only care if the Lakers pass the Celtics in banners. Right now, LeBron is doing me a favor. He's keeping Boston out of the NBA Finals. I can careless who wins. As long as Boston doesn't touch the Finals. Because the years Boston doesn't win, those are years Isaiah Thomas waste in his prime and eventually he'll be too old to lead Boston to the title. Meaning the Lakers can still catch the Celtics and pass them. I don't care about LeBron vs. Jordan vs. Kobe stats. Those are for petty people who root for petty things. I want banners, that's all.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2017, 11:31:46 AM »

But 6/6 is a pretty nice statistic, one that I don't think anyone else looks capable of beating.

Lebron's great but he's no goat, and still isn't there yet. This past finals further strengthened that argument.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2017, 12:18:49 PM »

But 6/6 is a pretty nice statistic, one that I don't think anyone else looks capable of beating.

Lebron's great but he's no goat, and still isn't there yet. This past finals further strengthened that argument.

Russell's 11 titles in 13 years though is pretty good with 11 of 12 in the NBA Finals.

The following users thanked this post: Teddy Loc

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2017, 04:37:01 PM »

It's actually insane lol. I get MDogg is just riding the "I'm a Laker fan...I just care about them so I'll take the rings" copout; but what it really means is you think MJ not being good enough without help to get through the Celtics or Pistons in the late 80's is more impressive than 22 year old LeBron single handedly beating the Pistons in '07 & then losing to a team three times better in the Spurs in the Finals.

All the things left in Jordan's corner is "6/6", "pure scorer", "killer instinct", "ultimate competitor" & a couple other intangible phrases that don't speak to who is clearly a better basketball player.

Face the reality of the sheer hatred of LeBron, Finals record has never been a thing. I remember after Kobe won his 4th title he was 4-2 & the only conversation was "if he gets to 6, is he better than MJ?". There was no reference of losing. MJ has & will likely have more accolades, but a simple unbiased eye test shows the better all around basketball player. You can give MJ the "heart of a warrior" accolade lol.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2017, 08:41:19 AM »

It's actually insane lol. I get MDogg is just riding the "I'm a Laker fan...I just care about them so I'll take the rings" copout; but what it really means is you think MJ not being good enough without help to get through the Celtics or Pistons in the late 80's is more impressive than 22 year old LeBron single handedly beating the Pistons in '07 & then losing to a team three times better in the Spurs in the Finals.

All the things left in Jordan's corner is "6/6", "pure scorer", "killer instinct", "ultimate competitor" & a couple other intangible phrases that don't speak to who is clearly a better basketball player.

Face the reality of the sheer hatred of LeBron, Finals record has never been a thing. I remember after Kobe won his 4th title he was 4-2 & the only conversation was "if he gets to 6, is he better than MJ?". There was no reference of losing. MJ has & will likely have more accolades, but a simple unbiased eye test shows the better all around basketball player. You can give MJ the "heart of a warrior" accolade lol.

My stance is not a copout. If you remember, Sccit tried to revoke my Laker fan card for not saying Kobe didn't have help well LeBron was showered with help.

lmao@the 2011 team bein the same as this one...

i love how mdogg just tries to explain what happened in this proffessing way, like he knows what the fuck he's talkin about.

good shit, my dude. at least u give an honest effort...but ur usually wrong or inaccurate when remembering the past LOL.

truth be told, ur goin in circles...i already acknowledged lebron havin the best season in basketball this year. but u fail to acknowledge my point that his team got better, which is indisputably a luxury...if u cant admit this, i have nothing else to say.

But you make it seem like the team discredits LeBron. It doesn't. The 2011 Miami Heat were Mario Chalmers, Wade, LeBron, Bosh and Joel Anthony with Ilgauskas, Udonis Haslem, James Jones, Miller and Bibby off the bench. The 2012 team was Chalmers, Wade, LeBron, Battier and Bosh with Miller, James Jones, Udonis Haslem, Norris Cole and Turiaf off the bench. You basically had the same team, other than moving Bosh to center, signing Battier and moving Anthony down the bench. That's no different than when Lakers got back Bynum from injury, they moved Odom to the bench and Gasol to PF, and then the Lakers won the 2009 NBA title. Does that mean Kobe was to be discredited?

NIK, just face it, you are getting on LeBron for doing exactly what the Lakers did for Kobe to win in 2009. Derek Fisher, Kobe Bryant, Trevor Ariza, Pau Gasol and in 2009 a healthy Andrew Bynum with Lamar Odom off the bench with Shannon Brown.

Let's break it down like this. Who would you rather have as your starting 5:

Lakers:
Farmar
Brown
Walton
Odom
Mbenga

Heat:
Norris Cole
Mike Miller
James Jones
Udonis Haslem
Ronny Turiaf

Those are the benches for two championship teams. And that's why they win titles, because there is talent even on the bench. So don't discredit LeBron for the season he had or the team around him. Last time I checked, the Lakers had an All-Star on the bench when they won in 2009 and 2010 where as LeBron didn't.

Case close, not only admit LeBron is the best today, but give the man his due. He took so much shit for so long for not winning, let's give him credit for winning. Is that too hard to ask?

you're not a laker fan....

for u to compare the way lebron got with wade and bosh to form an all-star team to our management making trades and using draft picks to obtain gasol and bynum is really quite sad. ur card has officially been revoked.

and we also never had an all-star on the bench....i think the m in your name might be for misinformation lmao

HAHAHAHA... You, revoke my card... HAHAHAHAHA

No, the difference is, I AM A LAKER FAN. You are a Kobe Stan. There is a BIG difference. I would rather have the Lakers have a deep line up with many future hall of famers and win. You'd rather Kobe go 5 on 1 every play and score just so you can talk about his greatness. And there is nothing wrong with super teams. The Lakers have had super teams many, many times.

West, Baylor, Chamberlain and Goodrich, all hall of famers
Magic, Worthy and Kareem, all hall of famers

Dude, face it, the Lakers are basketball's version of the Yankees. And you know what, I LOVE IT. I love that that Lakers can be deep and build super teams and win 16 titles. Because you don't get 16 titles without having a super team or two.

I can give a fuck who's the greatest off all time. You want to crown LeBron, go for it. I'll tell you this, he's the greatest ATHLETE I've even seen on the basketball court. Never seen anything like him, and I enjoy watching him play. My two sons are split on over who's better, one loves LeBron the other Steph. I don't tell them who to root for, who I think is better, I want then to pick their own sides.

With all that said, I still don't think LeBron is the greatest PLAYER I've ever seen. His foot work is sloppy, he doesn't have that drive that I've seen from Kobe, from Jordan to win, and he just always feels like the big dragon at the end of the year that gets slayed on someone else's storybook ending. Like comparing Jordan to LeBron, Jordan would NEVER lose to the Mavs. That right there took out LeBron from any argument from me. You talk about LeBron in the NBA Finals at 22, so was Kobe. It's a different league than it was in the 80's when Jordan came in. Jordan still scored 63 points against one of the greatest, hardest hitting defenses of all time in the Boston Celtics. I've watched a lot of basketball. LeBron is something I've never seen before, but great is not what sticks out to me. I heard someone make a great point. LeBron is this era's Wilt Chamberlain. Wilt was the most dominate player of his era, and no one could touch him. But a small, more competitive Bill Russell always seem to find a way to beat him every year. Even when Wilt went to form a Super Team with Baylor, West and Goodrich in LA, they still lost to Russell's Celtics. That's LeBron. Even when he forms a Super Team, they don't always win. If he didn't lost to Dallas, or that to San Antonio, had those been wins, I think it's a completely different conversation. But those loses are there and they taint his legacy. I'm not even putting these last two loses against the Warriors up there. But the loses to the Spurs and Mavs are what get me. And you can't use the underdog argument LeBron fans love, Jordan was an underdog against the Jazz the second time, AND the Suns. Still overcame those odds.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2017, 10:08:47 PM »
smfh triple doubles mean next to nothing in today's day n age

russell westbrook averaged an even more impressive triple double in these playoffs n he got straight trashed for it

ur worse than brian windhorst bruh

new article explaining the place of the superteam hoppin, 3/8 stat padder comin soon

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2017, 10:19:03 PM »

lmao

the eye test favors kobe n mj in every facet outside of physique

better midrange?

better shooter?

better post game?

better handles?

better footwork?

better defense?

better free throw?

all these go to kobe n mj wit no questions .. lebron is considered a better passer and that's it. even that's not true in reality. kobe is a much more skilled passer than lebron. lebron, being the pass-first beta that he is, is simply a more WILLING passer. if kobe was a pass-first player ala lebron, he'd average 10 assists minimum.

face it, ur king accumulated statistics on the strength of never playing in an equal opportunity offense. he's nowhere near the goats, and u know this. he's the reason the series isn't still going on .. game 3 was in his hands and gs went on an 11-0 run to end the game as he shrunk in the moment, hoping for korver to bail him out, getting stripped by iggy, missing 7 footers. lmao

ur king is a stat padding choke artist. stop saving face.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 10:24:33 PM by Sccit »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2017, 04:34:25 PM »
You've eliminated your opinion from validity 6 years ago lmao. Eye test isn't close. You took something like handles...something completely subjective. Then said 3 point shooter...Kobe & MJ shot 33% for his career, LeBron is shooting 37% for his career & somehow (in year 14) only getting better by the year. So you're just making shit up.

Speaking of "year 14", I'll keep throwing this at you as long as you wanna keep talking...you nutted because Kobe scored averaged 40 points for a week in year 14 or 15. My nigga Bron is averaging triple doubles in the NBA Finals lmfao.

It's such a skewed view to put Game 3 on Bron lol. Like that's insane. I get he's the GOAT so eyes turn to him. But we're talking about the best team put together ever. Like Showtime Lakers, 80's Celts, Mike's Bulls, the Bad Boys, Lakers both times, Bron's Heat...nobody is beating this current Warriors team. They did what they do, went on a run. It shows how far Durant is behind Bron.

Because you know if Kobe won a Final game over LeBron your narrative is "hey man, that's Bean...HE WON the game" & it wouldn't be "LeBron lost it"...but nobody on GS (or in the history of the league) individually is better than LeBron, so the natural finger is to point at LeBron & say he lost. It's simple, fam.

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2017, 06:46:04 PM »
You've eliminated your opinion from validity 6 years ago lmao. Eye test isn't close. You took something like handles...something completely subjective. Then said 3 point shooter...Kobe & MJ shot 33% for his career, LeBron is shooting 37% for his career & somehow (in year 14) only getting better by the year. So you're just making shit up.

Speaking of "year 14", I'll keep throwing this at you as long as you wanna keep talking...you nutted because Kobe scored averaged 40 points for a week in year 14 or 15. My nigga Bron is averaging triple doubles in the NBA Finals lmfao.

It's such a skewed view to put Game 3 on Bron lol. Like that's insane. I get he's the GOAT so eyes turn to him. But we're talking about the best team put together ever. Like Showtime Lakers, 80's Celts, Mike's Bulls, the Bad Boys, Lakers both times, Bron's Heat...nobody is beating this current Warriors team. They did what they do, went on a run. It shows how far Durant is behind Bron.

Because you know if Kobe won a Final game over LeBron your narrative is "hey man, that's Bean...HE WON the game" & it wouldn't be "LeBron lost it"...but nobody on GS (or in the history of the league) individually is better than LeBron, so the natural finger is to point at LeBron & say he lost. It's simple, fam.

this is where the eye test comes in to test, weirdo...only a dumb piece of shit would argue that lebron is a better shooter than kobe or mj. teams give lebron the three, so all his looks are wide opened. he's guarded for the drive. kobe and mj were double teamed as soon as they passed the half court line. and how is handles subjective? smfh. i guess we cant assess who has better handles between javale mcgee and kyrie irving then..u dont know shit from a monkeys ass, young'n.

then again, im talking to someone who thinks that warriors could beat the showtime lakers lmfao...we talkin bout a team that features 2 top 5 players all time in magic and kareem. the goat pg and the goat center. who the fuck would guard kareem? u dont know basketball, brodie. thats all there is to it...keep nutting over empty stats tho, if thats what helps u sleep at night.

https://fteswl.com/2017/06/15/is-lebron-james-a-top-10-player/

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2017, 06:47:27 PM »
btw, lebron is 34% from three on his career, not 37%.....and he shoots a putrid 36% outside of the paint. disgusting.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2017, 12:35:54 AM »
You forgot to put "greatest" on that list.

Stats are great because they are objective, but unfortunately that's what makes them so easy to be surpassed since all you need to do is beat them by 1, so it's hard to put so much stock into them.  They help contribute toward arguments for or against a player, but they don't determine who is better.  It just determines efficiency, for the most part.

The intangibles play a big role, just as they do in any other arena.  The Bugatti Veyron shattered every measurable aspect of performance of the McLaren F1 (and pretty much every other car as well), but the McLaren F1 is still regarded as the greatest supercar of all time.  Life After Death got five mics in The Source and (initially) outsold All Eyez on Me, but does that mean that it was better just based on some reviews and album sales?  Nope.

But Kobe still won another one after that.  But he didn't get to six, and the conversation was never brought up after that.  Again, even if he got to six, it wouldn't mean that he matched or surpassed Jordan in terms of greatness, it just brings up the conversation and invites the debate.  In this day and age, I don't expect people to go undefeated in championship appearances to consider them in contention for being the greatest, but just have a favorable record at least.  Look at Tom Brady, him going 5-2 in the Super Bowl plays a huge role in that discussion.  Change that to 4-3, and it weakens the argument a lot.

Again, stats are great because they are objective, but they don't mean as much as you want them to.  And personally when those kinds of stats are brought up, unless it's brought up to debunk false information, if it's all that's being mentioned, it's what losers bring up.  Yes, Lebron averaging a triple-double through the finals is an amazing stat.  But in the end, does that matter that much?  Do you think he would have been fine not average a triple-double if it meant that he made some changes to his game that would have resulted in the Cavs winning?  I would think so.  I'm sure Westbrook is thrilled with having set the record for triple-doubles during the season, but I don't think he finds a lot of comfort in that after losing to the Rockets, just like how the Warriors' 73-9 season last year lost a lot of relevance after they didn't win.