Author Topic: Ice Cube  (Read 3305 times)

Okka

Ice Cube
« on: June 13, 2017, 09:37:00 AM »
I've been bumpin' Cube's own discography and his production discography yesterday and today and it got me thinkin', most of Cube's proteges don't fuck with him anymore. Can somebody explain why all of these people got beef with Ice Cube these days? I know Kam and Cube squashed everything, but after those two videos Kam just did, i don't believe they're on good terms. I know what happened between them and Solo in the past and the same with Mack 10 and Da Lench Mob, but i don't know what caused the beefs with the rest of the people on this list. Does Ice Cube owe them money or somethin' like that?

Da Lench Mob
Kam
K-Dee
Kausion
Mack 10
Mr. Short Khop
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 09:40:35 AM by Okka »

Sccit

Re: Ice Cube
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 08:45:58 PM »
I'm assuming its because ice cube is the typa dude that only fux wit u if theres a financial benefit in it for him

Westdog

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 10:21:38 AM »
It doesn't mean he did something bad, just parted ways. WC with him always, ask  WC
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 01:52:20 PM »
i guess when projects dont do well its no use in beating a dead horse... But honestly i never understood artist signing artist to a label they create when alll they do is neglect the other artist cuz you are too focused on yourself being an artist...

Okka

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2017, 05:29:09 PM »
It doesn't mean he did something bad, just parted ways. WC with him always, ask  WC

You think you would get an answer? WC and Cube are friends, but WC never been Cube's protege. They both been rappin' since te 80's.

Westdog

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2017, 12:42:17 AM »
Yes, but he's also Cube's back MC and knows about all his shit and beef. maybe answer the question)

2Relevant

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2017, 12:51:14 AM »
I'm assuming its because ice cube is the typa dude that only fux wit u if theres a financial benefit in it for him

doggfather

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2017, 01:59:44 AM »

You think you would get an answer? WC and Cube are friends, but WC never been Cube's protege. They both been rappin' since te 80's.

well he was hes exec producer:

https://www.rapmusicguide.com/amass/images/inventory/163/WC%20And%20The%20Maad%20Circle%20-%20Curb%20Servin%20rear.jpg

that means something like that, no?

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2017, 04:46:47 AM »
It seems that Cube tried to Eazy E them the way he was, slave turned massa style and they weren't having it. Rinse and repeat.

The following users thanked this post: b.laden

Okka

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2017, 06:46:26 AM »

well he was hes exec producer:

https://www.rapmusicguide.com/amass/images/inventory/163/WC%20And%20The%20Maad%20Circle%20-%20Curb%20Servin%20rear.jpg

that means something like that, no?

No, WC started doin' music with Low Profile before The Maad Circle.

Fritz

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2017, 03:19:14 PM »

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2017, 06:08:33 PM »
It seems that Cube tried to Eazy E them the way he was, slave turned massa style and they weren't having it. Rinse and repeat.

The Jerry Heller school of running a record label

The following users thanked this post: , OriginalVersion

Westdog

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2017, 10:46:43 PM »
None of these people besides S Jinx, J-Dee and Mack 10 were even remotely close to Cube.. And most of these beefs you listed, you even admit yourself it was over somebody else’s fault. I bet Mack 10 and Cube are cool today, that didn’t sound like a real beef.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 10:48:49 PM by Westdog »

Westdog

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2017, 11:09:58 PM »
Show biz is dirty biz :(