Author Topic: Ice Cube  (Read 3302 times)

Okka

Re: Ice Cube
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2017, 11:20:47 PM »
None of these people besides S Jinx, J-Dee and Mack 10 were even remotely close to Cube.. And most of these beefs you listed, you even admit yourself it was over somebody else’s fault. I bet Mack 10 and Cube are cool today, that didn’t sound like a real beef.

You actually copied your answer from that site.

None of these people besides J-Dee and Mack 10 were even remotely close to Cube.. And most of these beefs you listed, you even admit yourself it was over somebody else’s fault. I bet Mack 10 and Cube are cool today, that didn’t sound like a real beef.
& Sir Jinx was never close with Cube, That nigga just bitter he broke.
Comment by david 05.22.17 @

:tupachappy:

The following users thanked this post: OriginalVersion

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2017, 12:40:10 AM »
None of these people besides S Jinx, J-Dee and Mack 10 were even remotely close to Cube.. And most of these beefs you listed, you even admit yourself it was over somebody else’s fault. I bet Mack 10 and Cube are cool today, that didn’t sound like a real beef.

None of these people besides J-Dee and Mack 10 were even remotely close to Cube.. And most of these beefs you listed, you even admit yourself it was over somebody else’s fault. I bet Mack 10 and Cube are cool today, that didn’t sound like a real beef.

LOL

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2017, 12:44:55 AM »
Cot damn, biting posts now?  :o

The following users thanked this post: OriginalVersion

OriginalVersion

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2017, 02:09:24 AM »
Cot damn, biting posts now?  :o

Seriously. What has the world come to? LOL.
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

WestWestYA

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2017, 06:06:32 AM »

HA! GOT EM!

Westdog

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2017, 11:48:27 AM »
Yeah, I did. I stole comment like Ice Cube)), but dude was right in comment, almost
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it