Author Topic: Kam - Rapper says he had thoughts of killing Ice-Cube  (Read 731 times)

The Predator

Kam - Rapper says he had thoughts of killing Ice-Cube
« on: June 14, 2017, 06:24:35 AM »
Rapper Kam says he had thoughts of killing Ice-Cube in a new a new documentary focused around the LA riots of 1992 'Burn Mothefucker Burn'

''We was using our dope money, Ronald Regan money to record an album.
We happened to be at the same studio Ice-Cube was at, the artist he was with was Yo-Yo.
Cube used to come scoop me up, i love brother we had some beef and squashed our differences.
But yew Cube used to come scoop me up, and i be like i could kill this dude right now. I wonder how long before it hit the news.
If i was to hit him right now, whilst we in the car...like people are playing his music all around the country right now and i could kill him right now!''

The Watts rapper went on to explain that 400 years of slavery, being taught to hate yourself and being from the dirt bottom with nothing and no care conditions thinking like that.

Burn Mutha, Burn -
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/tx4vKHTNuAc" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/tx4vKHTNuAc</a>

A provocative documentary look into the 1992 Los Angeles uprising.

Westdog

Re: Kam - Rapper says he had thoughts of killing Ice-Cube
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 10:16:14 AM »
Fuck this Kam. He stupid and notorious man, as still hates ice cube.
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 01:55:07 PM »
cant be mad at KAM for feeling such... when you put your trust in someone and all they do is lie to you and not pay whats owed to you....Murder is a possibility when you come from nothing.... But bruh has a better and bigger calling and thats to wake the minds of inner city youth.... as he has been

dj coma

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 04:06:26 PM »
Fuck this Kam. He stupid and notorious man, as still hates ice cube.

He doesn't still hate Ice Cube.

Okka

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2017, 05:31:42 PM »
Damn, that's fucked up. They're family though, so they could squash everything and forget about the past.

The following users thanked this post: Westdog