Author Topic: FOUR HORSEMEN: Kurupt, Ras Kass, Canibus, Killah Priest ... RARE ALBUM ON EBAY  (Read 1831 times)

Sccit

on ebay right now........album is extremely rare, only copy selling online in some time......the only other copy i seen was a cd-r promo copy. this is the real deal, factory press.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Four-Horsemen-KURUPT-RAS-KASS-CANIBUS-KILLAH-PRIEST-The-Horsemen-Project-/263047004754

doggfather

Then buy it.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Okka

Then buy it.

:snoopfacepalm:

I think he's the one that's sellin' it.

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
Don't think it's that rare.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Sccit

Don't think it's that rare.

where else can u find it?? only copy on ebay in over a year... none on amazon.. none on half.. only 1 cd-r copy on discogs.

that's pretty rare bruh

hrsmn_london

Tracklist?

Sccit

FOUR HORSEMEN SOLD AT 25..ICE CUBE LETHAL INJECTION 13 TRK VERSION SOLD AT 50. PROLLY WONT FIND THESE ON EBAY AGAIN IN A MINUTE.

CharlieBrown

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Does anyone know whats up with the HRSMN LP that they finished and I think is in Canibus/Canibus' Manager's hands? It's meant to be a lot better than the two LP's released so far.

I'm sure they've said in at least 1 interview that Bis is holding on to a dope album's worth of material and is the only one holding up it's release.

Sccit

Does anyone know whats up with the HRSMN LP that they finished and I think is in Canibus/Canibus' Manager's hands? It's meant to be a lot better than the two LP's released so far.

I'm sure they've said in at least 1 interview that Bis is holding on to a dope album's worth of material and is the only one holding up it's release.

there was two lp's released?? i thought this was the only one????

CharlieBrown

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Well there's two different covers and i had the other cover on bootleg and from what i remember it sounded different to the one i own, but i might be wrong, they could be the same.

Still, anyone know why they haven't released the 'decent' LP yet?

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

heisenberg

Well there's two different covers and i had the other cover on bootleg and from what i remember it sounded different to the one i own, but i might be wrong, they could be the same.

Still, anyone know why they haven't released the 'decent' LP yet?

Probably cause there is a beef between M-80 and Ras Kass.