Author Topic: Diamond Ortiz - Bay Love (Feat. Rappin' 4-Tay) #summertime  (Read 744 times)

romson19

Diamond Ortiz - Bay Love (Feat. Rappin' 4-Tay) #summertime
« on: July 04, 2017, 09:34:04 AM »
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

Game-Won

Re: Diamond Ortiz - Bay Love (Feat. Rappin' 4-Tay) #summertime
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 03:39:36 AM »
It is a fine track.

@ its funny how memories can make you remember way different then it is. I remember Dru Down and 4tay to have great / classic albums, but when I gave them a listen yesterday for the first time in some years they where pretty bad. Some songs will always be classic to me, but even those aint what i remembered them to be =)

"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Chef_YRD

Re: Diamond Ortiz - Bay Love (Feat. Rappin' 4-Tay) #summertime
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 11:25:41 PM »
It is a fine track.

@ its funny how memories can make you remember way different then it is. I remember Dru Down and 4tay to have great / classic albums, but when I gave them a listen yesterday for the first time in some years they where pretty bad. Some songs will always be classic to me, but even those aint what i remembered them to be =)

I see what you're saying but I still consider dru down can you feel me to be classic from the cover to the lyrics everything was dope
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"