Author Topic: Salam Wreck Presents  (Read 685 times)

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
Salam Wreck Presents
« on: July 05, 2017, 09:59:18 AM »
Just found some different Salam Wreck Presents CDs for sale on amazon, just wondering if anyone knows anything about them?

Did he produce the whole LP's or are they just mixtapes of B-Real, Proof or Detroit Hip Hop songs by various producers?
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
Re: Salam Wreck Presents
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 03:23:28 PM »
I don't know which ones you found, but they're most likely just mixtapes with some exclusives.

His brother Fred is the producer, Salam Wreck used to be D12's DJ (or still is). He got a lot of exclusive shit from D12, Iron Fist, Runyon Ave and their affiliates on his mixtapes. Salam occasionally produces as well tho'.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

sofdark

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 09:08:39 AM »
I don't know which ones you found, but they're most likely just mixtapes with some exclusives.

His brother Fred is the producer, Salam Wreck used to be D12's DJ (or still is). He got a lot of exclusive shit from D12, Iron Fist, Runyon Ave and their affiliates on his mixtapes. Salam occasionally produces as well tho'.

Salam was Fredwreck's brother? Didn't know that.

Marco

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 05:02:50 PM »
Just found some different Salam Wreck Presents CDs for sale on amazon, just wondering if anyone knows anything about them?

Did he produce the whole LP's or are they just mixtapes of B-Real, Proof or Detroit Hip Hop songs by various producers?

He don't produce whole shit, at least "Trouble Soon" and "B-Real TV Greatest Hits Vol. 1" has various producers like FredWreck, Mr. Porter, Sha Money XL, Scoop DeVille, J.R. Rotem, etc.

The beats on these tapes are bananas. 8)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 07:35:05 PM by Marco »
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection