Author Topic: Why did Roddy Murder Yaki Kadafi? (New Jmix Video)  (Read 1895 times)

MOBNigga06

Why did Roddy Murder Yaki Kadafi? (New Jmix Video)
« on: July 09, 2017, 09:44:30 AM »
JMIX recently uploaded a real interesting video about Kadafi's final night of life. It suggests that the traditional story of Yaki and Roddy popping pills and playing with guns is not true. Check this out:

JMIX posted in the comments under the video a reported conversation that a source told him. There's then some other people adding that they heard Kadafi was killed over a drug debt. He talked tough to Roddy, thinking that he wouldn't shoot him, and then he got blasted.

I don't see how any of the new evidence coming to light supports the suggestion that the death of Kadafi is somehow linked to the deaths of Frank Alexander, Michael Moore, and other people who had info about Tupac's murder. What his death reminds me of is the death of Mausberg. Kadafi died because he didn't get paid for his musical work, so he went back to the ghetto and became a famous target. The fact that Kadafi, Fatal, and Napoleon went back to drug dealing in New Jersey after being featured on platinum records is simply insane. That's clearly what got Kadafi killed. But would be interesting if some more precise information would come forth.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

abusive

Re: Why did Roddy Murder Yaki Kadafi? (New Jmix Video)
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 11:24:31 AM »
^What they are saying is that the guy who shot him was a Crip. Later on come to find out he had connections to DR. I don't know his connection but what I remember was something happened at DR and when one time got there they had NJ Crips hanging out at DR. Evidently those same Crips somehow had connections to Roddy.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 07:33:07 AM »
The fact that Kadafi, Fatal, and Napoleon went back to drug dealing in New Jersey after being featured on platinum records is simply insane. That's clearly what got Kadafi killed. But would be interesting if some more precise information would come forth.
It's not THAT insane.  They weren't "featured," they just happened to be on a few songs here and there on a double album, and none of those songs they were on were singles either.  Their features on those albums didn't exactly light the world on fire either.  (It's not like when Kurupt dropped his verse on Ain't No Fun and everybody knew it by heart, or when Ja Rule made his worldwide debut at the end of Jay-Z's Can I Get A, then everyone was wondering who he was.)  Frankly I didn't figure out which person was who in the Outlawz was who until well after Pac died.  Plus they weren't signed (at least not to Death Row) and Pac was the one physically giving them money, so it's not hard to believe that their options were limited once Pac died.  Yes, it's crazy, but it's not inexplicable.

abusive

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 08:31:26 AM »
The fact that Kadafi, Fatal, and Napoleon went back to drug dealing in New Jersey after being featured on platinum records is simply insane. That's clearly what got Kadafi killed. But would be interesting if some more precise information would come forth.
It's not THAT insane.  They weren't "featured," they just happened to be on a few songs here and there on a double album, and none of those songs they were on were singles either.  Their features on those albums didn't exactly light the world on fire either.  (It's not like when Kurupt dropped his verse on Ain't No Fun and everybody knew it by heart, or when Ja Rule made his worldwide debut at the end of Jay-Z's Can I Get A, then everyone was wondering who he was.)  Frankly I didn't figure out which person was who in the Outlawz was who until well after Pac died.  Plus they weren't signed (at least not to Death Row) and Pac was the one physically giving them money, so it's not hard to believe that their options were limited once Pac died.  Yes, it's crazy, but it's not inexplicable.
Hit Em Up was prior to Pac's death. That song did the exact what you said it didn't.  ;D

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2017, 09:17:29 AM »
Hit Em Up was prior to Pac's death. That song did the exact what you said it didn't.  ;D
Still not true. Hit 'Em Up was notorious because of Pac and him threatening Bad Boy and talking about fucking Faith, not because of the Outlawz of anything they said. People quoted a couple of Fatal lines here and there but that was it. Nobody wondered who they were to the point where they were looking out for the Outlawz' next appearance.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2017, 10:04:32 AM »
I guess it's not insane, but it definitely is tragic. They must have known that if they waited, a deal and money would materialize, but these guys really came from the bottom and probably didn't really believe they'd amount to much.

I think of Fatal's line about himself on Welcome 2 Real Life: "strapped on his porch, ready to die, with his tooth gone"

Ever see that footage of Fatal missing his tooth on the Outlawz' "Worldwide" DVD? A tragic sight to see such a talented rapper wasting his life away.

People diss EDI and Noble for being greedy, but they were the only Outlawz to stay strong after Pac's death and stay focused on the music. Napoleon, Kastro, and Kadafi became drug addicts/alcoholics. Fatal became a petty criminal. Only EDI and Noble kept their heads straight. People hate on them constantly on the internet, but I gotta think that Pac would have been proud of them for keeping the movement alive.

The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2017, 10:40:49 AM »
I guess it's not insane, but it definitely is tragic. They must have known that if they waited, a deal and money would materialize, but these guys really came from the bottom and probably didn't really believe they'd amount to much.
I agree, it's definitely tragic, but unfortunately for them, they didn't have what it takes to make it in the music industry without being behind Pac.  Maybe Fatal and Kadafi did, since they were by far the most talented lyrically, but being lyrical can only get you so far.  Just look at Crooked I.  Lyrical talent for days, but outside of the hip-hop heads, he's not going to appeal much.

I think of Fatal's line about himself on Welcome 2 Real Life: "strapped on his porch, ready to die, with his tooth gone"

Ever see that footage of Fatal missing his tooth on the Outlawz' "Worldwide" DVD? A tragic sight to see such a talented rapper wasting his life away.
Yes, I have it.  It wasn't "tragic" and I wouldn't say Fatal was "wasting" his life away.  It's not like he was cracked out on some DMX shit, I think at that time he had just gotten out of jail.  My guess is he got into a scrap when he was locked up, and when he got out, it's not like he has a ton of money sitting in the bank or even health/dental insurance.  He had daughters, so any money coming in was probably going toward taking care of them.  He got it fixed a year or two later, I remember first noticing it in that studio freestyle he did with Ali Bang.  And then he started doing better, having made Thugtertainment and put out a number of mixtapes that were pretty good and way better than anything the Outlawz did.

People diss EDI and Noble for being greedy, but they were the only Outlawz to stay strong after Pac's death and stay focused on the music. Napoleon, Kastro, and Kadafi became drug addicts/alcoholics. Fatal became a petty criminal. Only EDI and Noble kept their heads straight. People hate on them constantly on the internet, but I gotta think that Pac would have been proud of them for keeping the movement alive.
I can respect that E.D.I. and Noble are doing something positive with their life, and so can everybody else.  But the issue is that it's all based on riding Pac's coat tails decades after he died, but they try to pass it off like they're not relying on Pac anymore.  So maybe TODAY they aren't doing it as much as before, but the truth is that for a looooong time, they were profiting off of Pac by essentially taking away someone else's money by removing original artists' vocals (even Fatal's) and putting themselves on.  So they got the money and the recognition while the original artist didn't.  It may not be a big deal to a more established artist like Snoop or Kurupt to get removed (especially when they had a lot of songs together already), but the lesser known guys could've used the exposure and the back-end money.  And some of them just flat-out would have appreciated to have remained on the song.

But Napolean didn't become a drug addict or alcoholic, he was always with the Outlawz and only left once he converted (back) to Islam.  Kastro kind of became an alky though.  Kadafi wasn't going nuts or anything, but he only lived for a couple of months after Pac died, and during the months following Pac's death, it's understandable that they'd be having a rough time dealing with it.  Plus he was only 19, so it's not as if he had the maturity of a real adult to handle the process.  Fatal didn't "become" a petty criminal though, he was always in that street life and never really gave it up.  Not saying it was smart, but that's what he was always a part of, and even when with Pac, he was always getting in trouble.  So it's not like he turned to it, he just went back to it, but he was still doing a lot of music but was simultaneously getting up in the ranks of his set.  E.D.I. and Noble probably had the easiest time keeping their heads on straight because they had the most access to the music, plus it's not like they were hard criminals beforehand.  They were never known to put in work.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2017, 02:31:43 PM »

I would say Hit Em Up was a pretty known song considering it had a clean version video that was on TV

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2017, 02:54:20 PM »

I would say Hit Em Up was a pretty known song considering it had a clean version video that was on TV
You're missing the point of my post. I did not say Hit 'Em Up wasn't well known, I said that their appearances on these "platinum records" did not fuel the success of those records or impress the world to the point where people were looking for the next Outlawz drop.

And that video hardly ever played on network TV, mostly just the Box, so there being a video for isn't all that indicative of anything.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2017, 12:33:31 PM »
jmix quit on the dub smh

abusive

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2017, 11:25:10 AM »

abusive

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2017, 12:29:33 PM »
 17. Ken Knox, Senior Lead, details in a police report that New Jersey Crips and Los Angeles Bloods are together in Death Row's CAN-AM Studios together a few weeks before Yak Fula is assassinated in New Jersey. David Kenner is contacted by Las Vegas Police to arrange the interview of Yak Fula. Kenner never arranges the interview and Fula is killed before Las Vegas Investigators can find him on their own.

18. Murders in immediate aftermath of Tupac Shakur's murder were those affiliated, witnesses, or with knowledge of the murder. Yak Fula was an assassination hit and Death Row Records were the first to call it a suicide. (We have the tapes of telephone calls between Frank Alexander and various Death Row Insiders about this murder. Also we have the FBI report that states this was an execution murder - See below). Murder's before Suge was released from prison were those who were Suge's inner circle to weaken Suge from putting together muscle to retaliate upon his release.

Source: http://www.americannewsservice.org/2015/06/facts-behind-murder-of-tupac-shakur.html