Author Topic: Dr. DRE - Gunfire  (Read 5007 times)

SuperSpider

Re: Dr. DRE - Gunfire
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2017, 02:28:42 AM »
Garbage. "Yadda yadda i'm rich, yadda yadda i'm here for 30 years" Dr Dre should be forbidden to touch a mic these days, cause we don't care about his sub par repetitive verses and terrible delivery

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2017, 09:57:53 AM »
y'all are trippin actin like it straight trash .. i mean, it's not mixed or mastered and dre doing the king mez flow, but it's actually not bad at all once u stop lookin for 96 dre. especially for a leftover. sounds like this would bang in a system wit a proper master.

The following users thanked this post: midwestryder

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2017, 02:32:16 PM »
y'all are trippin actin like it straight trash .. i mean, it's not mixed or mastered and dre doing the king mez flow, but it's actually not bad at all once u stop lookin for 96 dre. especially for a leftover. sounds like this would bang in a system wit a proper master.

Right one cue Dres official apologist comes riding in with his tone def ears filled with cotton wool singing the praises of another brick from the good Doctor. Give it up homie, Dre fell off and we should pick up all these bricks and build a homeless shelter.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2017, 02:33:08 PM »

Right one cue Dres official apologist comes riding in with his tone def ears filled with cotton wool singing the praises of another brick from the good Doctor. Give it up homie, Dre fell off and we should pick up all these bricks and build a homeless shelter.

says the guys who thinks compton was whack

:snoopfacepalm:

SuperSpider

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2017, 07:28:49 PM »

Compton was wack tho

midwestryder

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2017, 10:30:46 PM »

Compton was wack tho
No Compton was not wack .  Compton was dope as hell.
you people came in with closeminded expectations with expectation of a certain sound . 

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

midwestryder

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2017, 10:34:57 PM »

nope we are not tone def like you or closeminded with  closeminded expectations for a certain sound .   nope Dr dre did not drop any bricks .  he dropped a dope album that did not have sound you expected .

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2017, 08:22:58 AM »
people still want Dre to rap about big screen TVs, blunts, 40's and bitches at age 50  :laugh:

abusive

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2017, 08:35:21 AM »
It's weak.
The panning is too much because on some geto ish (and I'm speaking from experience  :'( ) someone might only have the left or right speaker going at one time.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

k1000

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2017, 01:09:36 PM »
Apparently there is another Dr. Dre song called Snake Charmer that was on the credit at the end. Did anyone catch how this one sounded like?

it's at 1'13 in episode 1. The credits say "written by Andre Young, Scott Storch, Andre Brissett". No wonder it's a banging beat. Especially when Tyrese starts C-walking.

Jay_J

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2017, 04:21:23 AM »
wack