Author Topic: MC Eiht - N' My Neighborhood  (Read 1280 times)

Okka

MC Eiht - N' My Neighborhood
« on: July 11, 2017, 09:51:34 AM »
I bought this record sometime ago and i noticed that "Tha Hood Is Mine" is the third song on the album according to the tracklist, but it's actually the second song and the tracklist only shows 12 songs but there's actually 13. What's the name of the untitled song? Are all versions of the album like mine?

midwestryder

Re: MC Eiht - N' My Neighborhood
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 11:47:57 PM »
I bought this record sometime ago and i noticed that "Tha Hood Is Mine" is the third song on the album according to the tracklist, but it's actually the second song and the tracklist only shows 12 songs but there's actually 13. What's the name of the untitled song? Are all versions of the album like mine?
every version I have found has 12 tracks . the hood is mine is the third track with first track being a intro and 2 track being Git money

Okka

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 03:47:29 AM »
every version I have found has 12 tracks . the hood is mine is the third track with first track being a intro and 2 track being Git money

Oh yeah? That's odd. Check your PM's.

Okka

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 10:28:06 AM »
How many people here own this album?

doggfather

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 12:45:13 PM »
i do
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Okka

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2017, 01:00:33 PM »
i do

Does your album have 12 or 13 songs?