Author Topic: FUCK DEMON X....  (Read 397 times)

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
FUCK DEMON X....
« on: April 27, 2003, 09:57:43 PM »
whoever agrees with me say....Ay.....

maafaaka....if we want to read people's article...we'll but newspaper......fuck stop this fagism..... >:(
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

Quakaveli

Re:FUCK DEMON X....
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2003, 09:59:26 PM »
Ay Ay, mate

pappy

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2003, 10:13:15 PM »
ay

TheSheriff

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2003, 09:12:43 AM »
I don't mind him posting occasional articles, but it is evident his bombarding has nothing to do with informing and everything to do with annoying, so...

aye

Sub-Z

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2003, 03:36:53 PM »

Damon X Reppin ATL

• Lil Geezy
  • The Black Man Is God (Born Asiatic God Allah)
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2003, 05:26:57 PM »
Damn, yet another post dedicated to me. It's scary to think I'm on these mark-ass fool's mind enough to warrant such a thread.

Keep my name alive and well even if it's negative. Love that free publicity (as if it will get me banned from this site  :D). Excuse me RACIST MAN HAS A FEW WORDS FOR Y'ALL Damon X FANatics.....................I'm gonna still post, just 'cause you crackers, niggers, red dots, sand niggers, devils, cave-dwellers, hankerchief-heads, despise it so much. You know why, BECAUSE I'M RACIST MAN,  WHO'S ABLE TO GET UNDER THE THIN SKIN OF INTERNET ILLITERATES, WITH THE PRESS OF A BUTTON  ::)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2003, 05:35:05 PM by Damon X Reppin ATL »

TheSheriff

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2003, 05:33:44 PM »
Damn, yet another post dedicated to me. It's scary to think I'm on these mark-ass fool's mind enough to warrant such a thread.

Keep my name alive and well even if it's negative. Love that free publicity (as if it will get me banned from this site  :D).

Especially when these "mark-ass fools" are anti-war, non-American guys who normally you would suck the penises right off.

Damon X Reppin ATL

• Lil Geezy
  • The Black Man Is God (Born Asiatic God Allah)
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2003, 05:39:18 PM »

Especially when these "mark-ass fools" are anti-war, non-American guys who normally you would suck the penises right off.

Damn Cavy, I'm not use to having anyone, especially a "cracka-ass-cracka" like yourself swingin' so hard on my follicles that are connected to my nut sack, but I see, you are still latching on for dear life. Keep swingin'

TheSheriff

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2003, 05:41:38 PM »
Damn Cavy, I'm not use to having anyone, especially a "cracka-ass-cracka" like yourself swingin' so hard on my follicles that are connected to my nut sack, but I see, you are still latching on for dear life. Keep swingin'

Don't worry, one day the giant green monster will leave you alone, and you can stop making nonsensical posts on forums that find you an amusement to be accepted.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2003, 08:06:08 PM »
i get banned for calling overseer moby once to make a point to him about the hypocracy of an issue

and Damon X makes racist slurs on the daily to numerous members for the sheer fact to spread his afrocentric propaganda and to annoy the board

I'm gonna still post, just 'cause you crackers, niggers, red dots, sand niggers, devils, cave-dwellers, hankerchief-heads, despise it so much. You know why, BECAUSE I'M RACIST MAN

he said it himself the best

btw wasn't there a post a while back saying "anyone who makes any racial slurs will be banned"  by Rud??

i'm not trying to petition a banning campaign here , but shit doesn't make sense.  why is racism tolorated so much?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

TheSheriff

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2003, 04:26:16 AM »
Cause Damon is actually Overseer's brother. He's white, British and speaks with a farmer's accent. He is, however, a crackhead.

Overseer tolerates him becaus eif he got banned, Damon would cry and commit suicide.

Sub-Z

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2003, 05:31:23 PM »
Damon would cry and commit suicide.

and thats a bad thing?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2003, 06:19:19 PM »
lol @owen

if anyone saw dave chappel's show where he was  a black klansmen....that's what his post reminded me of but flipped

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09