Author Topic: You Fuckin Wont Believe THIS!!!  (Read 928 times)

Doggystylin

You Fuckin Wont Believe THIS!!!
« on: April 27, 2003, 10:35:09 PM »
OMG OMG OMG BUST A NUT IN YOUR FACE OMG KICK ME IN THE BALLS OMG IM SATISFIED AND READY TO DIE OMG, not only did i go to a bomb ass bone thugs n harmony concert on friday but i fuckin met them and chilled wit them, yes, i did, heres my story and some pictures

ok me and my cousin amir went to house of blues anahiem,couple of no name fools warm up, then mo thugs comes out, rips shit, then layzie comes out and thats when the crowd actually got loud, oh yea they had some bitches on stage with huge tits and they were like u want us to take our tops off and everyones like YEAAHHH and the flashed the crowdm pretty dope titties. oh yea and there was this black chick behind us with huge boobs jumpin up and down and he tits popped out and she started rubbin em and then she grabbed my cousins ass and my cousin turns around and is like what teh fuc? and shes like sorry baby i jus had to do it. lmao, and infront of me there was a couple of white bitches and i grabbed her ass and she didnt say shit, lol

ok now bones about to come out and DJ ICE is hypin the crowd up and then they come out and the crowd goes fuckin NUTTTSSSS, and i am offcially deaf now.bone fuckin RIPPED IT MAN, crowd was feelin it, some heat, layzie was drunk and came into the crowd and then the body guard said no he shouldnt go and brought him back up on stage, lol, and man they were feelin the crowd, bone showed so much love, when they peformed thug luv notorious thugs and foe the luv of money, the crowd was singin a long to every word, oh yeah crossroads too, then they started doin old school shit like No Surrender and Mo Murda, SIICCCC, omg i was dreaming it was perfect, i was goin insane.

bone was on for like an hour and a half or 2 hours,n i mean i could have gone home then and i would have been satisfied but we hung around and then we were buyin shirts and shit, i got a thugline and my cousin got a bone one, lmao @ my cousin payed for the bone thug one and then i just snatched the thugline one for free cuz it was so busy, and so were chillin there, and then layzie comes out and he has a drink in his hand and i throw my hand out for some slap action but he had a drink in his hand so i just grab his hand, lol and hes like. you my dogg, im likw ohhh shieet, and then we wati a lil more and then theres bones bouncer and we tell him we'll give him 20$ to let us go back and he did and then kaymont took us back to the room

aight so we go in and its dark as fuck in the room, kray n wish and a whole bunch of hoes are in there and then just me and my cousin, we felt so outta place, lmao, and they were talkin and i didnt wanna interrrupt them so then after their talkin im like, what up kray, and hes like wassup nigga, how u doin? im like im chillin, can i take a pic wit real quick wit u? and hes like yea no doubt nigga, (lmao @ him callin me nigga), and so my cousin took a pic wit me and kray and then we chilled and talked. i started tellin him bout how i love his music and then i started askin him bout his unreleased shit, im like, ay kray when are you gonna release last dayz, and hes like wha? lol, and im like, you know last dayz that shit that was supossed to be on TWO and hes like, yea yea that shits gonna be on the next bone album dun even trip

so then their leavin and so me and my cousin just follow and kray n wish dont give a fuck, they were so stoned they thought we were part of their crew or some shit. so then we go down to their car, and wish is handin out newports, lmao, and my cousin is there chillin n smokin wit wish while kray got in his car, DAMN hes got a nice car, and then im like kray one more pic n then ill leav you alone i dont wanna bug you too much, and hes like yea no problem nigga, its all love. and then we took a pic in his car, so after chillin wit krayzie and wish we go back to where layzie was sigin autographs and then i start talkin to him and i told him to tell bizzy and flesh we got love for them, and hes like nigga we got love for you too and kinda punches my chest, lol and then i start tellin him how i love his music and shit and hes like much love mouch love. and then i took a pic with him.

man this was a dream come true i chilled with bone thugs n harmony and talked to them real style and took pics, im ready to die....well no, i gotta meet bizzy and flesh and fuck christa n have some babies., ill post the pics real soon, i gotta upload them

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:You Fuckin Wont Believe THIS!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2003, 10:39:56 PM »
Groupies ::)....

*End Of Alias*

Thats Dope man 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2003, 10:43:39 PM »
LMAO...can anyone say starstruck? Naah, I'm just playin homie...Sounds like you had a fun night, but remember, they just people like us...Don't get too excited around 'em and start asking for pictures and autographs, or you'll just look like groupies...That sounds dope though...PeACe

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2003, 10:46:07 PM »
Dope......I would've gotten at tha leftover groupies tho......lol......dats pretty sicc tho......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2003, 10:50:35 PM »
sounds like u had hell of a time ;)

budsmokeronly

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2003, 11:21:59 PM »
damn sounds hella cool.  Bone sound like they are hella tight.

Quakaveli

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2003, 11:25:19 PM »
Man sounds great...too bad I missed out :'(

Immortal

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2003, 11:27:49 PM »
Dope......I would've gotten at tha leftover groupies tho......lol......dats pretty sicc tho......
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2003, 01:23:57 AM »
damn, dope. just hurry up and upload the pics.

kick ass album

bez

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2003, 02:01:28 AM »
dude that sounds real dope. Glad you hadda gud time and shit!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2003, 02:21:23 AM »
hahaha tight!!! lmao i was laughin the whole time i was readin this.. you sounded so excited!! like you bout to bust a nut and all lmao i feel you tho

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2003, 02:31:01 AM »
hahaha tight!!! lmao i was laughin the whole time i was readin this.. you sounded so excited!! like you bout to bust a nut and all lmao i feel you tho

LMAO..... im sure i would sound like that if i was chillin with bone thugs n harmony....

kick ass album

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2003, 03:23:42 AM »
GLAD YOU HAD A GOODUN  ;D

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2003, 03:14:21 PM »
honestly i would have been just as excited, cmon y'all this is Bone and he got to chill with them lol lol lol at them thinkin u and your cuzz were a part of their crew

sounds like u had a great time damn wish i went there  ;D

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2003, 05:44:51 PM »
FUCK YOU BLADE...or DOGGY bitch...fucking editing my posts...fucking GROUPIE!!!...go suck anybody who's famous dick..fucking groupie
« Last Edit: April 29, 2003, 05:08:36 PM by VerbalAssaulta »