Author Topic: You Fuckin Wont Believe THIS!!!  (Read 935 times)

Jome

Re:You Fuckin Wont Believe THIS!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2003, 05:59:14 PM »
LoL nice..

Lmao @ payin the bouncer $20 to get backstage, that's probably what the other groupies did to get backstage too..  ;D :D

Quakaveli

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2003, 10:48:08 PM »
damn man, dats the shit, i would suck dick to meet them or even take it in the asshole, im bassicly a groupie

LMAO!!! I wouldnt even do that if that would make 2pac come back.....hmmm maybe  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2003, 05:04:28 PM »
LMAO...This is just hillarious...I met Krayzie Bone and all I did was say what's up...I wasn't about to bust a nut or anything...lolol

Doggystylin

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2003, 11:04:06 AM »
LMAO...This is just hillarious...I met Krayzie Bone and all I did was say what's up...I wasn't about to bust a nut or anything...lolol

shut the fuck up you cocky bitch, you know what i mean, all i did was go up to him n said wassup kray n started talkin normal to him, i didnt get 1 autograph from him, at the end i just asked for a couple of pics, so eat a dick. oh im sccit, i been to snoops house everyone i know everyone famous and it done even phase me, well were not all like the almighty sccit. ::)

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2003, 05:52:43 PM »
LMAO...doggy...star struck..by krayzie bone... ::) groupies

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2003, 06:45:10 PM »

shut the fuck up you cocky bitch, you know what i mean, all i did was go up to him n said wassup kray n started talkin normal to him, i didnt get 1 autograph from him, at the end i just asked for a couple of pics, so eat a dick. oh im sccit, i been to snoops house everyone i know everyone famous and it done even phase me, well were not all like the almighty sccit. ::)

Okay dude...Don't get your panties all wet...LoL...Nobodys being cocky, I'm just wondering why you basically sat there and sucked their dick...lolol...And lets remember who dissed first Mr. I-Don't-Diss-People...

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2003, 09:54:34 AM »
sounds like u had hell of a time ;)

props man....dope ass shit, im so suprised Bone Thugs barley ever get the support/promotion and radio play but they ALWAYS get mega fans or sold out venues….sorta like Kurupt on G-TV….he has one hell of a time….

props

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

Sccit

Re: You Fuckin Wont Believe THIS!!!
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2013, 04:49:44 PM »
layzie comes out and he has a drink in his hand and i throw my hand out for some slap action but he had a drink in his hand so i just grab his hand, lol

im like, what up kray, and hes like wassup nigga, how u doin? im like im chillin, can i take a pic wit real quick wit u? and hes like yea no doubt nigga, (lmao @ him callin me nigga)

im like, ay kray when are you gonna release last dayz, and hes like wha? lol, and im like, you know last dayz that shit that was supossed to be on TWO and hes like, yea yea that shits gonna be on the next bone album dun even trip

and then im like kray one more pic n then ill leav you alone i dont wanna bug you too much

lmao...certified classic.