Author Topic: The Ls continue to pile up for Gonzoe  (Read 853 times)

Blood$

The Ls continue to pile up for Gonzoe
« on: July 12, 2017, 04:11:41 PM »

smh, this clown dissing Yuk now just because he's cool with both sides lol talk about hoe shit  :laugh:

bet when it all comes down to it he can't even throw hands, karma is gonna catch up to him real fast just because he's still reaching for more internet fame talking shit about all the wrong people

The following users thanked this post: 2Relevant

2Relevant

Re: The Ls continue to pile up for Gonzoe
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 06:13:15 PM »

smh, this clown dissing Yuk now just because he's cool with both sides lol talk about hoe shit  :laugh:

bet when it all comes down to it he can't even throw hands, karma is gonna catch up to him real fast just because he's still reaching for more internet fame talking shit about all the wrong people

this bum just needs to stfu cause no one cares and this will do nothing for his music cant wait till yuk replies
last time he was relevant in some way
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 06:15:37 PM by 2Relevant »

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 09:52:07 PM »
the only times Gonzoe's name alone was ever in somewhat of a limelight was when he was dissing Ice Cube and The Game... now in the social media era it's Wack 100, Outlawz, and Yukmouth lol once he saw that first video get a few views he knew what he was doing

The following users thanked this post: 2Relevant

Eddz

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 03:50:54 AM »
I watched an interview with E.D.I. & Noble on Sway & you can see they've matured & are over the BS, especially E.D.I.

Then I watched an interview with Gonzoe & he comes across as a straight clown talking so much shit & half the shit sounds like he's making it up. He needs to stop smoking so much cause he's looking like a clown which is a shame cause I like his older music.

The following users thanked this post: Blood$

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 08:53:06 AM »
I watched an interview with E.D.I. & Noble on Sway & you can see they've matured & are over the BS, especially E.D.I.

Then I watched an interview with Gonzoe & he comes across as a straight clown talking so much shit & half the shit sounds like he's making it up. He needs to stop smoking so much cause he's looking like a clown which is a shame cause I like his older music.

he's got a coke habit too allegedly which makes perfect sense