Author Topic: NEED HELP: Stacee Adamz / Butch Cassidy  (Read 2480 times)

Thizzlamiic

NEED HELP: Stacee Adamz / Butch Cassidy
« on: July 14, 2017, 10:43:12 AM »
What up guys first post here!

So for years now I've been looking for Stacee's "My backyard vol. 1" tape. Lost it over the years and can't seem to find it anywhere. Any help with that would be appreciated as it's one of my favorites. Also, just recently saw a song on YouTube with Stacee Adamz ft. Butch Cassidy called "Starz". Same story can't find it anywhere. Anyways, let me know if you guys got any info on that!

SuperSpider

Re: NEED HELP: Stacee Adamz / Butch Cassidy
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 01:25:04 PM »
Can't help with the tape, but with regards to the Starz track it's an old unreleased Butch Cassidy collabo (2004 or 2006 as far as I remember) that is extremely rare to find. I got the track somewhere and can hook you up when I find it, but it will probably be much quicker to hit the homie Romson or MistaRosa on this forum because they got the track as well.

Okka

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 04:18:17 AM »
I'm lookin' for that mixtape too.

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 10:14:03 PM »

The following users thanked this post: Okka, MOON KNIGHT, kuruptlon, Marco, Thizzlamiic

Thizzlamiic

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2017, 12:18:17 AM »
Enjoy the tape

http://www78.zippyshare.com/v/CHHKQj2U/file.html

Wow you came thru!! thanks a lot man you have no idea how long ive been trying to get this back... 100

The following users thanked this post: Dogg Ly Dogg

teletomble

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2017, 01:58:44 AM »
Does he still rap? haven't heard anything from him in a long time.

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2017, 11:39:19 AM »
Enjoy the tape

http://www78.zippyshare.com/v/CHHKQj2U/file.html

Wow you came thru!! thanks a lot man you have no idea how long ive been trying to get this back... 100

No Problem, now that I have my personnal NAS server, I can access to my collection of music anytime I want so it took 5 minutes to find it and upload it ;)

Okka

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2017, 02:27:52 AM »

Thizzlamiic

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2017, 10:25:08 AM »
Does he still rap? haven't heard anything from him in a long time.

Yeah supposedly he's got a project called "Gold English" comin soon

Okka

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2017, 10:42:39 AM »
I wish somebody had this mixtape in 320kbps. I can't find this from eBay. One of my favorite mixtapes of all times.

Thizzlamiic

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2017, 10:48:57 AM »
I wish somebody had this mixtape in 320kbps. I can't find this from eBay. One of my favorite mixtapes of all times.

Right? Years and years later it's still hard as ever... Easily one of my favorites. I was messaging stacee on Instagram the other day, the dude is real as fuck. He told me he's gonna look to see if he still has any hard copies of my backyard layin around for me

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2017, 11:33:43 AM »

The version I posted was a VBR0 grouprip, there's really a slight difference between a VBR0 and CBR version bro, in terms of quality in you go look in the audio website/forum you'll see that it's not because the 320Kbps is bigger than a VBR mp3 that it necessary means it's better.

Thizzlamiic

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2017, 10:33:29 PM »

The version I posted was a VBR0 grouprip, there's really a slight difference between a VBR0 and CBR version bro, in terms of quality in you go look in the audio website/forum you'll see that it's not because the 320Kbps is bigger than a VBR mp3 that it necessary means it's better.

The quality sounds good to me. Or at least the same as when I first had it originally.