Moozaliny aka Big Syke
7 (18.9%)
Komani aka Mopreme
0 (0%)
Storm
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: September 03, 2019, 03:20:57 PM

Author Topic: Favorite Outlaw?  (Read 2728 times)

S.J

Re: Favorite Outlaw?
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2017, 10:39:58 AM »
I would rank them:

Fatal
Kadafi
Mussolini
Napoleon
Storm
Mopreme
Young Noble
Edi
Kastro
But I'm a do it like this so your crew will know
Tie your leg to a car, tie the other to a pole
Talk shit and laugh cause I got the gift of gab
Hop in the car, hit the gas, watch your ass split in half
-Rappin Ron

Eddz

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2017, 07:59:59 PM »
Does anyone have a link to Young Noble's first album Nobel Justice? I can't find it anywhere.

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2017, 01:18:57 PM »
Does anyone have a link to Young Noble's first album Nobel Justice? I can't find it anywhere.

oddly enough, I just saw a hard copy of this in a store today lol

procrastiNate

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2017, 10:27:32 AM »
I choose Fatal and Kastro. Kastro has always been very underrated in my opinion.

The following users thanked this post: Teddy Loc

Razor187

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2017, 08:59:11 PM »
wheres the option for none?

especially when it came to 2pac music pacs best songs were without the inlawz

Two words: Hail Mary.

Easily a top 3 2Pac song, despite the Outlawz being on it. Staring Through My Rear View also has the Lawz on it, and is most likely a top 10 caliber 2Pac song.

Anyways, I picked Napoleon. He's the only Outlaw to ever outshine Pac' on a song (Tradin' War Stories, though everyone killed their verses).
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 09:05:08 PM by Razor187 »

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2017, 12:17:31 AM »
I choose Fatal and Kastro. Kastro has always been very underrated in my opinion.
Really?  Kastro has always been in the bottom two Outlawz to me.  What do you think are Kastro's best verses?

Game-Won

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2017, 12:55:17 AM »
I dont think any of them is anything special, they just not omg amazing.

Always hated them on Pac songs.. Cause they clearly not that caliber dudes.

-JL/game
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

midwestryder

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2017, 01:30:39 AM »

-JL/game
if you hated the outlawz of Pac songs then you hated Pac.  no it is fact they were clearly that caliber dudes in PAC'S eyes or they would have not been on those songs .  the Outlawz were Pac's soldiers and children  . 

abusive

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2017, 03:14:12 AM »
1. Nap was just a ferocious vicious beast! (If yo a$$ get outta line you got a price on yo head, I will wire your jaw etc.) I love his threats of violence. They just came off as sincere.  :D

2. Noble

3. Mopreme

4. Syke
I don't really like the rest individually tbh but as a group they act as a supporting cast that works. They held their own on 'They don't know us' too.

I bought Ride with Us and Novakane. I liked both and they elevated by each release.

A friend of ours used to do security in the building that Fatal's manager used to live in back in the day. Grimy spot not too far from Downtown NWK. Anyway, he either a maxi single or ep of Fatal.

I don't think it was the full cd. Don't remember.
He was hyping it up so I was anxious to check it out. I peep it and wasn't feeling it. The same with Khadafi. People always say he's the best out the group but he's just aiiht to me. Had some good verses but never felt he was nice. I check some stuff out here and there by the Outlawz and Noble is just dead nice at this point. I only remember Storm from like one track on Still I Rise. I'm not impressed by her either. Edi and Kastro always just sounded awkward to me but I like Kas more than Edi.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Okka

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2017, 02:34:24 PM »

-JL/game
if you hated the outlawz of Pac songs then you hated Pac.  no it is fact they were clearly that caliber dudes in PAC'S eyes or they would have not been on those songs .  the Outlawz were Pac's soldiers and children

It's funny how you always talk. It's like when you say it, it just has to be true.

papa-smurf

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2017, 11:18:28 PM »
fatal for sure

STEEL WILL

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2017, 07:00:36 PM »
I got Love for all the Outlawz, Kadafi and Big Syke who is an Original Thug Life member are my favs, but the Best Outlaw to put out a solo album was Young Noble with Noble Justice... On any given day, depending on my mood, it changes... They all Raw to me.

Teddy Loc

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2021, 08:03:15 PM »
Young Noble and Fatal was the best to me

Napoleon and Kadafi(R.I.P.) was the most underated Outlawz
#NoDoubt

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2021, 05:30:46 AM »
I've been listening to Outlawz for years and still have trouble telling them apart.  Kadafi is probably my favorite because he was like 2pac's closest kin so he is therefore the closest heir apparent to Pac's throne.  He was most loyal to Pac and he had a distinct voice and style, though he was too laid back to be anything other than a soldier.  I can't see him on the front line.

--Hussien Fatal was cool and I used to always go to the music store and bump "Everyday" way back when you used to go in and they would let you sample an album I would listen to that track for free but never buy it cause I wasn't feeling the rest of the cuts.

--Napolean may be the best overall because he has done a lot with his life since--he's really famous in the world Islamic Community known as a "Daeee" or one who calls people to the religion of Islam; and he does this traveling all over the world.  He also still contributes to Pac's legacy with interviews and books and rides for Pac keeping his name strong.  He's living a good life with family and success in business outside of rap as well.  Napolean also made the best Pac tribute song with 'Never Forget" with Val Young and its too bad the rest of the album didn't drop cause it had Johnny J production and was going to be a really memorable album with a lot of replay value.

The other guys I really can't tell apart.  Noble, the one that was always the fat guy, the previously skinny but now fat one, and the rest of them I can't even tell apart.  Like put their picture in front of me and I can't say which one it is; or put them on the stereo and I can't always tell who it is off hand.  Even Kadafi and Fatal I still get mixed up.  Napolean is the only one who has a distinct voice and style to my ears.

Kadafi - raps kind of with a weak and high pitched voice, skinny guy, laid back always looks high as fucc
Fat Guy - voice sounds like all the others
Guy who used to be skinny but is now fat - voice sounds like all the others
Fatal Hussien -  Voice and Style is too much like Kadafi and the others
Napolean - distinct look, voice, and style from the others--but not any better than them on the mic
Pac's step brother - had a hit before Pac actually was on a joint with Toni Toni Toni, but can't tell him apart in audio either, was he even in Outlawz offically or just Thug Life
Storm - obviously I can recognize her cause shes a female, she was cool, what the hell ever happened to her?

Then it gets even more confusing when you think about Dramacydal and Thug Life group and now I'm even more mixed up
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 05:38:57 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

HighEyeCue

« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2021, 06:53:08 AM »
Fatal always had the tightest verses imo