Author Topic: KYRIE IRVING REQUESTED A TRADE BECAUSE LEBRON JAMES HINDERS TEAMMATES  (Read 4543 times)

Sccit

Re: KYRIE IRVING REQUESTED A TRADE BECAUSE LEBRON JAMES HINDERS TEAMMATES
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2017, 06:12:45 PM »
This is where the media polarizing the country is out of control. Kyrie is being a punk bitch. Almost as weak as when Kobe demanded a trade because he had '07 Cleveland teammates for a couple years.

He was always trying to put a super team of his buddies together. He lacked that tunnel vision that the true GOATs had, the tunnel vision that they were going to run through the league, and no one is stopping them.

I honestly need to know from a basketball fan perspective if you're just trying to out-troll NIK knocking LeBron. Boston set the mold, LeBron ran with it. MJ & Kobe were part of a system & excelled at it. A system no one else in the league could figure out, especially with all-time talents & best players in the league running it. Just unmatched. This "tough 90's" you want to believe there was for Jordan, Kobe & Shaq were literally the two best players in the entire league & had to beat the Kings & the league helped them do it lol. It's a joke when you act like "dude...I don't get it, why can't LeBron win?" He's been the Vegas favorite to win one time. Kobe & MJ we're favorites all 11 combined appearances.

The triangle, this motion offense the Warriors/Spurs/Cavs run, it clearly isn't beatable. You had the goddamn Hawks winning 60 games a couple years back running it. & the Warriors just have the supreme pieces to run it at the highest level. Analytics are taking over the game & Steph/Klay/Durant with Draymond won't be outshot from deep & if you want to attack & trade 3's vs 2's, you're still gonna lose.

Let me ask you, let's say the Warriors win 4 more in a row...you're gonna tell me "wow, Bron could just never get it done?". That's fucking autistic lol. Don't hide behind stupid, nostalgic fairytales that the Lakers/80's Lakers or Jordan would of blown through these Warriors. They would of gotten destroyed just on common sense alone. 3's > 2's. I'd say the threepeat Lakers would win one game because Shaq would inevitably put up 60 & 25. But that's tough to say, because they would just hack him, put him on the line & come back & nail 3's.

Out troll? LOL

Dude, let's face it, LeBron is the biggest what if in NBA history. His career will go down as a HUGE disappointment. There is no debating it. And if he loses Kyrie, he wouldn't catch Kobe, let alone Jordan. He might get one more title, maybe. Rumor is he wants to join the Lakers, and if that's true, then I'll take him. But his time to be a top tier all time great has past. And it's sad because he's so much more athletic than all the rest. But he just was missing that IT, that one thing that drives the greatest ever to be the greatest ever. Greatness is different from best all time, or most athletic all time. Greatness is that something extra, and LeBron had it once, and I've never seen it again.

The only "what if"'s are "what if the league didn't have better teams by a mile for 7 years?", "what if Durant didn't pull the ultimate bitch move in the history of the league & cost him a really strong chance at repeating?" & "what if despite that & now Kyrie he still goes on to win 2-3 more?".

Like the only reason you are currently shaping your angle as like "welllllllp that was it. It's over, he'll never win another one now, geeeez what a shame...can't be a great" is because you see the Warriors. You're pretty much saying there is an impossible obstacle in front of him & it's "such a damn shame". But like, do you have the mental capacity of, I don't know...let's say a nine year old? I'll say you do, because you've had competent posts before. Can you not just see the body of work for 14 seasons & see the greatness that is LeBron? Or is it just that important to frame the conversation "Ohhhhhh but Kobe is so much greater"?

Just such a foolish viewpoint to see what's in front of you.

oh, so what durant did was a bitch move, but what lebron did wasn't??

lol cham stay chamin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2017, 02:37:39 PM »
Every person calling MJ dumb af.

Obviously with a middle school aged quote like "5 is more than 3" any jackwad sees that he's just trying to solidify the title argument.

He coulda explained why more than a number that Shaq is responsible for more than half of...

Luckily, intelligent people overrule the dumb.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/wp43UYKquLM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/wp43UYKquLM</a>

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2017, 03:35:40 PM »
Every person calling MJ dumb af.

Obviously with a middle school aged quote like "5 is more than 3" any jackwad sees that he's just trying to solidify the title argument.

He coulda explained why more than a number that Shaq is responsible for more than half of...

Luckily, intelligent people overrule the dumb.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/wp43UYKquLM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/wp43UYKquLM</a>

kobe was the one beasting in the western conference playoffs vs the true competition, not shaq....meanwhile lebron LOST as a sidekick in 2011 and wasn't even the 5th best player in the series lmfao

weirdos like colin cowherd and nick wright is the only reason bron groupies still have the nerve to mention lebron n kobe in the same sentence. players always pick kobe. there's a reason for that, young'n.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 03:37:23 PM by Sccit »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2017, 04:09:28 PM »
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO. I love when you reference the 2007-2010 Western Conference as "true competition".

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2017, 04:41:41 PM »
i was actually talkin bout the the competition the threepeat lakers faced

but even in 07-10, it was .. the worst team from the west in those years would beat the best team bron been facing out east these past few seasons . face it, he play in the JV league

facts only

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2017, 05:08:59 PM »
Right. Who in like 2001 they swept to the Finals lmfao & then the next year, anyone can clearly and thoroughly see the corruption against Kings.

& the pushback in the Finals those years..geez...how did Shaq ever overcome that?

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2017, 05:59:39 PM »
Right. Who in like 2001 they swept to the Finals lmfao & then the next year, anyone can clearly and thoroughly see the corruption against Kings.

& the pushback in the Finals those years..geez...how did Shaq ever overcome that?

i don't know if u playin dumb or just plain dumb, but u clearly missing my point .. kobe was the focal point against the tougher competition (kings, spurs) .. not shaq. shaq feasted on the weakass teams in the finals that didn't pose a threat. i think u gettin so excited from caping for lebron that u forget what we talkin bout lolsmh.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2017, 04:56:10 PM »
Shaq was 3x Finals MVP. You can spin it however you need to for your survival.

But what you're saying is if Wade in 2012 & 2013 & Kyrie in 2016 won Finals MVP you'd let me live that down where I could say "b-b-b-but LeBron was more important; ignore that.". ::)

Plain old idiotic, NIK.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2017, 08:36:28 PM »
Shaq was 3x Finals MVP. You can spin it however you need to for your survival.

But what you're saying is if Wade in 2012 & 2013 & Kyrie in 2016 won Finals MVP you'd let me live that down where I could say "b-b-b-but LeBron was more important; ignore that.". ::)

Plain old idiotic, NIK.

that's because you're not smart enough to understand what i'm saying.

shaq had seniority on the squad, but they were both all-time legends, like kareem and magic. it wasn't a sidekick thing like mj-pippen or kobe-gasol. kobe was averaging 28 points and was already the best player in the league by 01.

shaq won finals mvp, but that's neither here nor there. because if they gave out playoff mvps, kobe woulda won it in 01 and 02....and the western conference was much tougher, clearly.

but because this doesn't fit your lebron slurping narrative, u ignore the facts. at the end of the day, wade+bosh > shaq .. period. so even kobe's first three are more impressive than
lebron's superteam three. once u factor in the 2 he won with gasol, its not even close.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2017, 05:45:30 PM »
lololol what a spin. It got too old to argue you trolling, I'm sorry fam. smh.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2017, 06:58:15 PM »
aka u jus got shitted on

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2017, 05:07:33 PM »
Na, you just tried to pass your INSANELY biased opinion as a fact. & it's so skewed. Like Bosh & Wade > Shaq? What? The rest of the Lakers minus Kobe >>>> The rest of the Heat minus LeBron, dumbass.

Won with Gasol? What? Best roster in the league is best roster in the league. Lakers had that 5 times in the 2000's & won every time.

Comparing rosters doesn't mean anything. Especially when the league has dramatically changed since Kobe won. By that standard, Dirk's 1 was more impressive than all of Kobe's 5. :stupid:

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2017, 05:24:31 PM »
Na, you just tried to pass your INSANELY biased opinion as a fact. & it's so skewed. Like Bosh & Wade > Shaq? What? The rest of the Lakers minus Kobe >>>> The rest of the Heat minus LeBron, dumbass.

Won with Gasol? What? Best roster in the league is best roster in the league. Lakers had that 5 times in the 2000's & won every time.

Comparing rosters doesn't mean anything. Especially when the league has dramatically changed since Kobe won. By that standard, Dirk's 1 was more impressive than all of Kobe's 5. :stupid:

best roster in the league because kobe was on it .. u take kobe off that roster and it's a 15 win team out west lmao

the shaq teams was kobe shaq n a buncha role players not like lebron teams of lebron, wade, bosh, ray allen rof .. cmon now

we all know it never took kobe a superteam to win, so sit down.

in fact, kobe NEVER needed more than 1 all star .. lebron ALWAYS did. that's the difference.

dirks 1 was incredibly impressive too. way more than any of lebron's, for sure.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2017, 05:42:08 PM »
But he practically had a superteam for the first threepeat. Hands down a better roster than the rest of the league.

He wasn't competing against anyone but the Kings & he was the second best player on the team.

& he really didn't need one with Gasol because the NBA was garbage outside of Boston & LeBron trying to claw his way to the Finals with less help than any champion known to date.