Author Topic: KYRIE IRVING REQUESTED A TRADE BECAUSE LEBRON JAMES HINDERS TEAMMATES  (Read 4500 times)

Sccit

Kyrie Irving Requested A Trade Because LeBron James Hinders Teammates.

July 21, 2017 by Staff   

The narrative has always been that LeBron James is the consummate teammate.. A pass-first small forward who looks to make others better. While it has been the popular opinion amongst your average NBA head, those who know the game of basketball understand that this casual talking point could not be farther from the truth. So when Kyrie Irving requested a trade from the Cleveland Cavaliers, everyone was shocked.. Everyone but those who saw through the charade.

Fact of the matter is, LeBron has always relegated good players to scrubs (Larry Hughes, Antawn Jamison) and great players to role players (Chris Bosh, Kevin Love). Sure, LeBron puts up incredible assist numbers.. however, those numbers have never translated to his teammates’ individual success. In fact, they do the exact  opposite. The reason LeBron’s assist numbers are so high is mainly due to the fact that every single play must run through him in what is being popularized as “LeBron Ball“.

This same style of play turned franchise players like Bosh and Love to nothing more than spot up shooters standing on the perimeter waiting for their opportunity, while LeBron selfishly inflated his own stats to feed his insecure ego. Instead of playing a game where the ball moves, any team that features LeBron will be destined to lack a team element to their offense. In turn, it creates the illusion that it is always some one else’s fault. He could have a super-team around him, but due to his individual stats, the narrative will remain “LeBron needs more help!”

Anyone who watched the Cleveland Cavaliers closely in the past few seasons understands that Kyrie has been the teams’ true go-to guy.. Whenever the Cavs needed a basket, it was typically Kyrie who was turned to for an answer. And while Kyrie was responsible for carrying most of the offensive load, it was always LeBron who got the bulk of the credit. It is no wonder Kyrie is getting fed up and requested to play for another team. Living in the shadows of a player who is highly overrated due to his stat-padding has to be hell for a young superstar like Kyrie.

Lucky for LeBron’s legacy, the Golden State Warriors had an epic choke-job in the 2016 NBA Finals. Steph Curry was terrible (partly due to injury), Draymond Green was suspended in the pivotal game 5 (per LeBron’s request), Andrew Bogut was out with injury (free path to the rim for the Cavs), and Andre Iguodala could not get any lift due to a bad back (hence LeBron’s game changing block in Game 7). And still, the Cavs were barely able to edge out the Warriors on a Kyrie Irving game winner in the deciding Game 7. Nonetheless, it was LeBron who was hailed as the hero, despite the fact that he had more disappointing games than good ones in the series.

So why are we surprised that Kyrie Irving no longer wants any parts of this? When rumors started spreading that LeBron is leaving Cleveland after this season, he did not show a shred of loyalty by shutting them down. He did not even hint that he was there to stay. Seemingly, his beta personality masked in entitlement has contributed to his lack of solidarity. If LeBron can not proclaim his loyalty to his teammates, why should Kyrie’s legacy falter in his shadow?
The media has hailed LeBron James as a GOAT level talent, alongside the likes of Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Magic Johnson, etc. In reality, “Lebron Ball” is largely responsible for this outlandish idea. While LeBron James is obviously a great player, this Kyrie Irving saga, once again, proves that he is not exactly who he has been billed as.

LeBron wants two things: his stats and his spotlight. He will not sacrifice either one for the betterment of the collective.

And while it may take some time for your average NBA fan to lift the wool pulled over their eyes, the truth will always eventually come to light.

IT DONT GET NO REALER
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 04:11:57 PM by Sccit »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Everything that's coming out is proof as to why LeBron is great, the best physical athlete to ever play the game, but just never could put it together to be the GOAT. LeBron's ability should have had him leap frog over Kobe and Jordan with ease, but he just never could. He was always trying to put a super team of his buddies together. He lacked that tunnel vision that the true GOATs had, the tunnel vision that they were going to run through the league, and no one is stopping them. LeBron has been out LeBron'd by Durant, and now Kyrie. He's the biggest what if that's ever existed in the league. And with everything, he's still a 3 time champion. He's surpassed Bird, who's an all time great. On just pure ability alone he's a top 10 player. But if he just had that one thing, that one extra thing that allowed Magic to dominate the 80's, Jordan the 90's, Kobe the 00's, then we'd be talking about LeBron as the hands down GOAT of the NBA, because he was bigger, faster, stronger. But he just never had it. And then we find out he wanted Kyrie traded because he wanted to play with his buddy Chris Paul. LeBron can't ever be the GOAT with moves like that.

Sccit

Everything that's coming out is proof as to why LeBron is great, the best physical athlete to ever play the game, but just never could put it together to be the GOAT. LeBron's ability should have had him leap frog over Kobe and Jordan with ease, but he just never could. He was always trying to put a super team of his buddies together. He lacked that tunnel vision that the true GOATs had, the tunnel vision that they were going to run through the league, and no one is stopping them. LeBron has been out LeBron'd by Durant, and now Kyrie. He's the biggest what if that's ever existed in the league. And with everything, he's still a 3 time champion. He's surpassed Bird, who's an all time great. On just pure ability alone he's a top 10 player. But if he just had that one thing, that one extra thing that allowed Magic to dominate the 80's, Jordan the 90's, Kobe the 00's, then we'd be talking about LeBron as the hands down GOAT of the NBA, because he was bigger, faster, stronger. But he just never had it. And then we find out he wanted Kyrie traded because he wanted to play with his buddy Chris Paul. LeBron can't ever be the GOAT with moves like that.

physical ability isn't everything .. he just isn't nearly as skilled as the goats and doesn't have the mentality to be anywhere close.

bird is better .. 3 time champion but doesn't have a losing record in the finals. lebron fell out the top 10 in the last couple months. guna need to win again to climb back in the rankings, 3/8 with superteams in the east is not guna get u into goat discussions.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

physical ability isn't everything .. he just isn't nearly as skilled as the goats and doesn't have the mentality to be anywhere close.

bird is better .. 3 time champion but doesn't have a losing record in the finals. lebron fell out the top 10 in the last couple months. guna need to win again to climb back in the rankings, 3/8 with superteams in the east is not guna get u into goat discussions.

I think you just repeated me, except I feel like LeBron has past Bird. Either way, he's on that level. But just imagine if LeBron had the mentality of the greats. Oh man, he would have been special.

Sccit

I think you just repeated me, except I feel like LeBron has past Bird. Either way, he's on that level. But just imagine if LeBron had the mentality of the greats. Oh man, he would have been special.

no because bird had the mentality of the greats

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

LeBron would have trucked him on physical ability alone. They have very similar stats, and played almost the same style of basketball, but LeBron was more of an inside player and Bird was more of a shooter. Still, LeBron did pass him. Last year was to me LeBron at his absolute peak, greatest I ever saw him. And he looked better than Bird ever did. He past Bird, he past a few greats just on his physical gifts alone. If he had the mentality, he would have past Michael and Kobe too.

Sccit

LeBron would have trucked him on physical ability alone. They have very similar stats, and played almost the same style of basketball, but LeBron was more of an inside player and Bird was more of a shooter. Still, LeBron did pass him. Last year was to me LeBron at his absolute peak, greatest I ever saw him. And he looked better than Bird ever did. He past Bird, he past a few greats just on his physical gifts alone. If he had the mentality, he would have past Michael and Kobe too.

nope .. dominique was a physical beast and he could never outdo bird. lebron woulda been dominique in the 80's. mental game >>>>> physical game. all day.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
This is where the media polarizing the country is out of control. Kyrie is being a punk bitch. Almost as weak as when Kobe demanded a trade because he had '07 Cleveland teammates for a couple years.

He was always trying to put a super team of his buddies together. He lacked that tunnel vision that the true GOATs had, the tunnel vision that they were going to run through the league, and no one is stopping them.

I honestly need to know from a basketball fan perspective if you're just trying to out-troll NIK knocking LeBron. Boston set the mold, LeBron ran with it. MJ & Kobe were part of a system & excelled at it. A system no one else in the league could figure out, especially with all-time talents & best players in the league running it. Just unmatched. This "tough 90's" you want to believe there was for Jordan, Kobe & Shaq were literally the two best players in the entire league & had to beat the Kings & the league helped them do it lol. It's a joke when you act like "dude...I don't get it, why can't LeBron win?" He's been the Vegas favorite to win one time. Kobe & MJ we're favorites all 11 combined appearances.

The triangle, this motion offense the Warriors/Spurs/Cavs run, it clearly isn't beatable. You had the goddamn Hawks winning 60 games a couple years back running it. & the Warriors just have the supreme pieces to run it at the highest level. Analytics are taking over the game & Steph/Klay/Durant with Draymond won't be outshot from deep & if you want to attack & trade 3's vs 2's, you're still gonna lose.

Let me ask you, let's say the Warriors win 4 more in a row...you're gonna tell me "wow, Bron could just never get it done?". That's fucking autistic lol. Don't hide behind stupid, nostalgic fairytales that the Lakers/80's Lakers or Jordan would of blown through these Warriors. They would of gotten destroyed just on common sense alone. 3's > 2's. I'd say the threepeat Lakers would win one game because Shaq would inevitably put up 60 & 25. But that's tough to say, because they would just hack him, put him on the line & come back & nail 3's.

Sccit

This is where the media polarizing the country is out of control. Kyrie is being a punk bitch. Almost as weak as when Kobe demanded a trade because he had '07 Cleveland teammates for a couple years.

He was always trying to put a super team of his buddies together. He lacked that tunnel vision that the true GOATs had, the tunnel vision that they were going to run through the league, and no one is stopping them.

I honestly need to know from a basketball fan perspective if you're just trying to out-troll NIK knocking LeBron. Boston set the mold, LeBron ran with it. MJ & Kobe were part of a system & excelled at it. A system no one else in the league could figure out, especially with all-time talents & best players in the league running it. Just unmatched. This "tough 90's" you want to believe there was for Jordan, Kobe & Shaq were literally the two best players in the entire league & had to beat the Kings & the league helped them do it lol. It's a joke when you act like "dude...I don't get it, why can't LeBron win?" He's been the Vegas favorite to win one time. Kobe & MJ we're favorites all 11 combined appearances.

The triangle, this motion offense the Warriors/Spurs/Cavs run, it clearly isn't beatable. You had the goddamn Hawks winning 60 games a couple years back running it. & the Warriors just have the supreme pieces to run it at the highest level. Analytics are taking over the game & Steph/Klay/Durant with Draymond won't be outshot from deep & if you want to attack & trade 3's vs 2's, you're still gonna lose.

Let me ask you, let's say the Warriors win 4 more in a row...you're gonna tell me "wow, Bron could just never get it done?". That's fucking autistic lol. Don't hide behind stupid, nostalgic fairytales that the Lakers/80's Lakers or Jordan would of blown through these Warriors. They would of gotten destroyed just on common sense alone. 3's > 2's. I'd say the threepeat Lakers would win one game because Shaq would inevitably put up 60 & 25. But that's tough to say, because they would just hack him, put him on the line & come back & nail 3's.

that's the point .. lebron is sposta be the best player in the league playin on superteams and he's still
not the favorite. would not happen to prime mj or kobe.

showtime lakers and threepeat lakers would destroy these warriors

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Out troll? LOL

Dude, let's face it, LeBron is the biggest what if in NBA history. His career will go down as a HUGE disappointment. There is no debating it. And if he loses Kyrie, he wouldn't catch Kobe, let alone Jordan. He might get one more title, maybe. Rumor is he wants to join the Lakers, and if that's true, then I'll take him. But his time to be a top tier all time great has past. And it's sad because he's so much more athletic than all the rest. But he just was missing that IT, that one thing that drives the greatest ever to be the greatest ever. Greatness is different from best all time, or most athletic all time. Greatness is that something extra, and LeBron had it once, and I've never seen it again.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: KYRIE IRVING REQUESTED A TRADE BECAUSE LEBRON JAMES HINDERS TEAMMATES
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2017, 03:23:56 PM »

that's the point .. lebron is sposta be the best player in the league playin on superteams and he's still

Na lmfao. That's where your sports fanhood is limited to the ESPN-like storylines lol. Which I respect because it's like a boyish love of the fantasy that's built up as sports.

But in the real world, Vegas isn't in the business of losing money. There's zero bias, zero "I'm a Kobe fan so fuck LeBron", just straight "who is the better TEAM?". If LeBron doesn't play up to par like the Mavs series, then that's shame on him. But if the dude is averaging a triple double on 56% shooting, that just proves Vegas knows what they're talking about. He wasn't suppose to win.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2017, 03:36:32 PM »

Out troll? LOL

Dude, let's face it, LeBron is the biggest what if in NBA history. His career will go down as a HUGE disappointment. There is no debating it. And if he loses Kyrie, he wouldn't catch Kobe, let alone Jordan. He might get one more title, maybe. Rumor is he wants to join the Lakers, and if that's true, then I'll take him. But his time to be a top tier all time great has past. And it's sad because he's so much more athletic than all the rest. But he just was missing that IT, that one thing that drives the greatest ever to be the greatest ever. Greatness is different from best all time, or most athletic all time. Greatness is that something extra, and LeBron had it once, and I've never seen it again.

The only "what if"'s are "what if the league didn't have better teams by a mile for 7 years?", "what if Durant didn't pull the ultimate bitch move in the history of the league & cost him a really strong chance at repeating?" & "what if despite that & now Kyrie he still goes on to win 2-3 more?".

Like the only reason you are currently shaping your angle as like "welllllllp that was it. It's over, he'll never win another one now, geeeez what a shame...can't be a great" is because you see the Warriors. You're pretty much saying there is an impossible obstacle in front of him & it's "such a damn shame". But like, do you have the mental capacity of, I don't know...let's say a nine year old? I'll say you do, because you've had competent posts before. Can you not just see the body of work for 14 seasons & see the greatness that is LeBron? Or is it just that important to frame the conversation "Ohhhhhh but Kobe is so much greater"?

Just such a foolish viewpoint to see what's in front of you.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2017, 05:45:46 PM »
kryie ain't done shit without Bron besides get lotto pix  lmao

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2017, 06:10:50 PM »

Na lmfao. That's where your sports fanhood is limited to the ESPN-like storylines lol. Which I respect because it's like a boyish love of the fantasy that's built up as sports.

But in the real world, Vegas isn't in the business of losing money. There's zero bias, zero "I'm a Kobe fan so fuck LeBron", just straight "who is the better TEAM?". If LeBron doesn't play up to par like the Mavs series, then that's shame on him. But if the dude is averaging a triple double on 56% shooting, that just proves Vegas knows what they're talking about. He wasn't suppose to win.

all that proves is that vegas knows he pads his stats

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2017, 06:11:48 PM »
kryie ain't done shit without Bron besides get lotto pix  lmao

and he only played his first 2 seasons witout lebron

what did lebron do his first 2 seasons in the league?

exactly