Author Topic: I was on the receiving end of a DUI accident. fuck drunk drivers.  (Read 1778 times)

We Fly High

anyways today i met up with my friend after work to grab some dinner, we're in venice area. and im driving up a hill on 4th street. and all of a sudden a car comes downhill, halfway in my lane and scrapes my car from beginning to end. and i was like what the fuck, so we get out, and the other guy was a black guy prob near 50 years old.. and hes talking hella incoherent, so we were like wtf. maybe its just his old age taking a toll on him.. but then my friend smelled alcohol on his breath. but we didnt have solid proof. so we were trying to reason with him first, to just have him pay us in cash for the damages, but the fools lookin hella broke, so we were like "nah i dont think u got the cash for this damage". and then hes like "yeah i dont want my insurance to get involved with this, i dotn want my premium to go up." and im just like "if u can give us ur insurance, and license , and we'll take down the information, and give u a call in two weeks for the estimate, and if u promise to deliver the cash, then we wont report it to insurance."
 but the fool was not making any sense at all just hella blabbering bullshit the whole time, and i was like "i'll give u two options, give us ur information and we can settle this wihtout insurance, or we call the cops.". and the whole time i knew it was his fault, and my passenger was also a witness, so we werent afraid to call the cops, and we were placing the entire blame on him, and hes like trying to blame us for the accident, and im like ok, "its either u take the blame and i get all ur information and u pay for the damages on my car, but if u still think its my fault, then im going to call the cops and they can settle it." and then he starts fucking bustin out his toothpaste and tootbrush in his car, and starts squeezing toothpaste into his mouth and im like omy fuckin god what the fuck do u think ur doing, and then he starts poppin altoids, spraying cologne all over himself, and im like alright imma call the cops right now, gave them a call , said they were on their way, and int he meantime, the black guys like" yeah i dont want to go to jail",. and im like "aint no one going to jail, its just a car accident, what makes u think ur going ot jail." at that point i already knew he was hiding hella shit obviously cos of all that toothpaste/altoid/cologne bullshit going on.. and hes like "yeah i want to just go home and leave", and my friend like "go ahead and leave, i got ur license plate, u'll get a hit and run charge, and serve 2 years in the yard. do what you wanna do."
 finally the cops came after a fucking hour. i see so many fuckin cops in venice, but it takes them an hour to get there.. anyways, at first the black guys like telling them that hes a diabetic and hasnt taken his insulin.. so the cops like telling us yeah we dont have a reason to do a field sobriety test on him "sometimes when people dont take insulin, their breaths smell kinda fruity", and im like are u fucking kidding me, fool took altoids, cologne, toothpaste, afraid of going to jail over a car accident, dont u think something dont add up??
and then they were like "are u requesting us to do a field sobriety test" and i was like yes please do it. and then fool didnt fucking pass, couldnt even walk the straight line and have balance and shit.. and then after all that cuffin him, they searched his car found hella empty gin bottles, and i was like fuck yeah. and then he was being taken into the backseat he was like "thanks for nothing" and i was like "sure no problem anytime"... ahhahaha. fool even started pulling the race card on us, saying that we were targeting him cos he was black, and i was like dude u think we hit ur car cos u were black? PLEASE. hahaha. i was like man i got black friends. my coworkers are black, i aint got nothing on u cos of ur race. and plus im fucking minority too. but yeah i dont like to see people go to jail... but fuck drunk drivers man.. if it wasnt me, someone was about to get hit one day and possibly die.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 01:23:40 AM by J.dubcnn »

WestCoasta

Re: I was on the receiving end of a DUI accident. fuck drunk drivers.
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2005, 11:17:40 PM »
daaaaamn, crazy shit

good thing that guy didn't hit you head on...

race card  :laugh:  what a dick

I never drive drunk, shit's too risky  :-\

hit someone and kill em and you could go to jail for looooong time  :P

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2005, 11:21:54 PM »
shit i no how u feel

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2005, 12:19:59 AM »
Rape that faggot.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2005, 12:27:42 AM »
why u gotta hate on black people?

coola

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2005, 01:28:56 AM »
shit that aint cool... and fuck people that pull the race card.

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2005, 01:32:28 AM »

damn that shits crazy man..

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2005, 05:24:42 AM »
you really cant expect a drunk to make much sense  :P

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2005, 05:56:33 AM »
least it got all sorted.. what car you got neway?

UAK

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2005, 06:13:41 AM »
anyways today i met up with my friend after work to grab some dinner, we're in venice area. and im driving up a hill on 4th street. and all of a sudden a car comes downhill, halfway in my lane and scrapes my car from beginning to end. and i was like what the fuck, so we get out, and the other guy was a black guy prob near 50 years old.. and hes talking hella incoherent, so we were like wtf. maybe its just his old age taking a toll on him.. but then my friend smelled alcohol on his breath. but we didnt have solid proof. so we were trying to reason with him first, to just have him pay us in cash for the damages, but the fools lookin hella broke, so we were like "nah i dont think u got the cash for this damage". and then hes like "yeah i dont want my insurance to get involved with this, i dotn want my premium to go up." and im just like "if u can give us ur insurance, and license , and we'll take down the information, and give u a call in two weeks for the estimate, and if u promise to deliver the cash, then we wont report it to insurance."
 but the fool was not making any sense at all just hella blabbering bullshit the whole time, and i was like "i'll give u two options, give us ur information and we can settle this wihtout insurance, or we call the cops.". and the whole time i knew it was his fault, and my passenger was also a witness, so we werent afraid to call the cops, and we were placing the entire blame on him, and hes like trying to blame us for the accident, and im like ok, "its either u take the blame and i get all ur information and u pay for the damages on my car, but if u still think its my fault, then im going to call the cops and they can settle it." and then he starts fucking bustin out his toothpaste and tootbrush in his car, and starts squeezing toothpaste into his mouth and im like omy fuckin god what the fuck do u think ur doing, and then he starts poppin altoids, spraying cologne all over himself, and im like alright imma call the cops right now, gave them a call , said they were on their way, and int he meantime, the black guys like" yeah i dont want to go to jail",. and im like "aint no one going to jail, its just a car accident, what makes u think ur going ot jail." at that point i already knew he was hiding hella shit obviously cos of all that toothpaste/altoid/cologne bullshit going on.. and hes like "yeah i want to just go home and leave", and my friend like "go ahead and leave, i got ur license plate, u'll get a hit and run charge, and serve 2 years in the yard. do what you wanna do."
 finally the cops came after a fucking hour. i see so many fuckin cops in venice, but it takes them an hour to get there.. anyways, at first the black guys like telling them that hes a diabetic and hasnt taken his insulin.. so the cops like telling us yeah we dont have a reason to do a field sobriety test on him "sometimes when people dont take insulin, their breaths smell kinda fruity", and im like are u fucking kidding me, fool took altoids, cologne, toothpaste, afraid of going to jail over a car accident, dont u think something dont add up??
and then they were like "are u requesting us to do a field sobriety test" and i was like yes please do it. and then fool didnt fucking pass, couldnt even walk the straight line and have balance and shit.. and then after all that cuffin him, they searched his car found hella empty gin bottles, and i was like fuck yeah. and then he was being taken into the backseat he was like "thanks for nothing" and i was like "sure no problem anytime"... ahhahaha. fool even started pulling the race card on us, saying that we were targeting him cos he was black, and i was like dude u think we hit ur car cos u were black? PLEASE. hahaha. i was like man i got black friends. my coworkers are black, i aint got nothing on u cos of ur race. and plus im fucking minority too. but yeah i dont like to see people go to jail... but fuck drunk drivers man.. if it wasnt me, someone was about to get hit one day and possibly die.

How many?

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2005, 01:57:32 PM »
should of stright up knocked him out and left

We Fly High

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2005, 02:01:36 PM »

regimemob510

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2005, 12:02:46 PM »
if any of you guys have ever been to oakland, on a friday or saturday night, everyone is driving drunk.  and the best part is, they're running red lights, scrapin side to side, so even if they were drunk, u couldnt tell cuz every1 is swerving.  and to top is off, hardly any1 gets pulled over.  im tellin u, the niggas in oakland got it made.   

Melhorn_81

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2017, 11:10:26 PM »
Yeah, even I didn’t believe this fact earlier. Then I asked my friend who lived there and he told me all this being true. My cousin who works for a Los Angeles DUI lawyer was saying that not many people there get charged there.

Sccit