Author Topic: Im scared,  I dont wanna go 2 war  (Read 377 times)

HBKid_Jr

Re: Im scared,  I dont wanna go 2 war
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2001, 09:00:08 AM »

Damn Maxi's on POINT, y'all cant even contemplate war, America aint never had a war faught on their own shores, plus the Germans never touched the British mainland, only the channel islands, plus if Germany did take over Europe then America were next in line, America had no choice but to intervene or get smashed, ma'fuckas should get their facts straight...

By the way Tom, i aint beefin, im just givin a point of view bro...

Bitch move,  wanna talk about bitch moves look at days of when america was colonys an how brittain saved,   we saved englands ass in WW2,  an siberian wolf dont even talk about russia cuz they r beyond fucked up right now,  they fuckin took 20 million from an american to go on one of there spaceships cuz u guys r so broke,  an Joachim u said that american never had a war fought on our own shores,  what about tha revolutionary war,  war of 1812,  an tha civil war.  What are you goin say those wars dont count because they happened b4 the 1900's.  And tha tru bitches r those that say oh we feel so sorry for america an that this not only an american problem but a worldly problem but when tha time comes for help its FUCK U AMERICA.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

CodeCaine

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • reppin for the south, North Cackalac fool
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2001, 09:08:52 AM »

Bitch move,  wanna talk about bitch moves look at days of when america was colonys an how brittain saved,   we saved englands ass in WW2,  an siberian wolf dont even talk about russia cuz they r beyond fucked up right now,  they fuckin took 20 million from an american to go on one of there spaceships cuz u guys r so broke,  an Joachim u said that american never had a war fought on our own shores,  what about tha revolutionary war,  war of 1812,  an tha civil war.  What are you goin say those wars dont count because they happened b4 the 1900's.  And tha tru bitches r those that say oh we feel so sorry for america an that this not only an american problem but a worldly problem but when tha time comes for help its FUCK U AMERICA.

yeah i know what you sayin....peace

p.s. check ya messages
It's CodeKane fool
Everybody knows Carolina's my home, this is my heart baby, this is my soul.

Folks think I'm out of my mind
I'm out of line a lot of times
I don't give a fuck bout guidelines
Do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it
You-you ain't like what I'm doin', you ain't got to
Petey Pab

Plus a buncha country boys wit gats, you don't want none-a that
-Scales

Joachim

« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2001, 09:26:30 AM »

an Joachim u said that american never had a war fought on our own shores,  what about tha revolutionary war,  war of 1812,  an tha civil war.  What are you goin say those wars dont count because they happened b4 the 1900's.  And tha tru bitches r those that say oh we feel so sorry for america an that this not only an american problem but a worldly problem but when tha time comes for help its FUCK U AMERICA.

Are you serious the revolutionary war and the American civil war?? lol, you just dont understand do you, just stop givin it bro...

If there is a land war between America and whoever, i'll bet my life there will be British troops fightin alongside American troops, Tony Blair already said so...

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2001, 09:51:56 AM »

Are you serious the revolutionary war and the American civil war?? lol, you just dont understand do you, just stop givin it bro...

If there is a land war between America and whoever, i'll bet my life there will be British troops fightin alongside American troops, Tony Blair already said so...

I know ur prime minister said that but tha vibe im gettin off of u was pretty much go fuck yourself america.  Lets Look at why america has never had a war on there own shores,  we bacame a country in 1780 give or take a few years,  Up into world war one we were proclaimed neutrality,  We were still a very small country an if we fought in a war we would of gotten destroyed,  we had many other problems within our selves, reather it be tha articles of confederation,  slavery,  representation in congress,   westward expansion,  or every other little problem we had.  We were a small nation wit a lot of problems an a lot of growin up to do.  Hell look at us,  we had a war against our selves wit tha civil war.  Than we come to WW1,  when this war started out,  We had no business being there,  it did not concern us.  After WW1 we had tha proclomation of neutrality which stated we could not take sides in worldly affairs,  we could not take sides.  Tha president could not send troops into ww2 unless an act of war was taken against us.  FDR did what ever he could to get around like supplyin tha allies wit weapon's an supplys.  An also durin this time we had a big problem called the Great Depression.  We finally declared war after japan bombed pearl harbor.  I dont feel like talkin bout after ww2 cuz it's pretty borin,  there tha korean war,  vietnam war,  gulf war ,  an tha cold war.  Tha cold war wasn't even a war,  it was an arms race an a war about who had more money, tha US or USSR,  an siberian wolf u talk shit,  but out of america an russia which country is flat broke.  I aint tryin to start shit,  im jus showin a lot of nationalism just like u guys r,  I got a shit load of pride for my country an so do u guys an want to prove u that ur country is tha best,  when peeps r so proud about there country some heads or bound to clash

Joachim

« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2001, 10:05:52 AM »
Its my fault bro, i worded what i wanted to say, i meant to say something like the U.S and the allies will be no better then terrorists if we run off and kill more innocent peeps, i just think enough innocent people have died already in the WTC + Pentagon, but then we do need to make examples of these people so theres really no way around it...

I understand your proud of America as i am of England, when i say 'America has never had a war on its own shores' i mean, WTC incident, was the first time you had seen  major buildings flattened by foreign terrorists on your own land, and y'all were devastated by it, now imagine that happening every other day/week, thats what war on your own shores is like man, its hard too contemplate until it starts to happen, which hopefully it wont...

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2001, 10:11:47 AM »

Its my fault bro, i worded what i wanted to say, i meant to say something like the U.S and the allies will be no better then terrorists if we run off and kill more innocent peeps, i just think enough innocent people have died already in the WTC + Pentagon, but then we do need to make examples of these people so theres really no way around it...

I understand your proud of America as i am of England, when i say 'America has never had a war on its own shores' i mean, WTC incident, was the first time you had seen  major buildings flattened by foreign terrorists on your own land, and y'all were devastated by it, now imagine that happening every other day/week, thats what war on your own shores is like man, its hard too contemplate until it starts to happen, which hopefully it wont...

yea,  im feelin what ya sayin

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2001, 12:11:20 AM »
australia will always fight side by side with america and britain
but what pissed me off
was when u said it waz a bitch move if we hesitate to send tropps over when america has done it in the past
but iz all good
peace
~1~

TheSheriff

« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2001, 08:22:24 AM »
If I was of age, I'd join up immediately out of a sense of duty. I don't wanna fight no war, especially not against relative "innocents", but if my country(well, any of the three)needed me, I'd be first to volunteer.

I've been in heavy violence and shit before, but I still don't know how well I'd handle real war.

Trauma-san

« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2001, 06:57:27 AM »
Yeah, America Didn't Help Win World War II?  Yall Ever Heard Of Hiroshima Or Nagasaki?  Apparently Not...