Author Topic: Napoleon, EDI, and Noble reunited for the first time in 15 years  (Read 5095 times)

Sccit

Re: Napoleon, EDI, and Noble reunited for the first time in 15 years
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2017, 07:39:58 PM »
You can't listen to music in islam it's forbidden. The only thing napolean is allowed to do is acapellas.

That's only the most fundamental Muslims. But most Muslims are fine with music, as long as the music used in a good way. So basically, Islam would have huge beef with rap music. But many rappers are Muslims, go figure.

Freeway, Cormega, AR-AB, Kevin Gates, Jacka, Nas (I think?), and the list goes on...

nas is jewish

WestWestYA

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2017, 07:48:23 PM »
Music is forbidden in islam. End of discussion.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2017, 08:08:10 PM »

can't end a discussion on a falsity.

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2017, 11:00:21 PM »
You can't listen to music in islam it's forbidden. The only thing napolean is allowed to do is acapellas.

That's only the most fundamental Muslims. But most Muslims are fine with music, as long as the music used in a good way. So basically, Islam would have huge beef with rap music. But many rappers are Muslims, go figure.

Freeway, Cormega, AR-AB, Kevin Gates, Jacka, Nas (I think?), and the list goes on...

nas is jewish

I actually do recall hearing that as well but in 2002 he was rocking kufis lol Kodak Black on a random note just recently became Jewish as well I think

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2017, 11:01:41 PM »

go tell that to the dozens of rappers that are Muslim then lol

sofdark

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2017, 12:21:32 AM »

nas is jewish

I thought Nas was Muslim. Where did you hear he was jewish?

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2017, 05:50:35 AM »

nas is jewish

this been known..amy whinehouse wrote a song about it.

WestWestYA

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2017, 06:40:52 AM »

Those rappers are Muslims but they are weak and humans at the end of the day. Just like a lot of Muslims who grew up in the western culture its very tough to let go of these things. But in islam music is forbidden. The punishment of music is hot metal going through your ear drums. Also a lot of these rappers are also Nation of Islam not the real Islamic religion of Muhammad (pbuh).

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2017, 07:01:16 AM »

Those rappers are Muslims but they are weak and humans at the end of the day. Just like a lot of Muslims who grew up in the western culture its very tough to let go of these things. But in islam music is forbidden. The punishment of music is hot metal going through your ear drums. Also a lot of these rappers are also Nation of Islam not the real Islamic religion of Muhammad (pbuh).

like i said, it's a great dispute, maybe that's how your parents raised u, but it's not definitive in islam that music if forbidden:

The question of permissibility of music in Islamic jurisprudence is historically disputed.[2] Imam al-Ghazzali, one of the most famous Muslim scholars, writing almost a thousand years ago, reported several hadith and came to the conclusion that music is permitted, saying: “All these Ahadith are reported by al-Bukhari and singing and playing are not haram.”[3] Despite this, some Salafist groups interpret the chapters of Luqman and Al-Isra in the Quran as evidence that music is haram,[4] although this is disputed by others who disagree.[5]

Those who do not allow music believe that Muhammad censured the use of musical instruments when he said: "There will be among my Ummah people who will regard as permissible adultery, silk, alcohol and musical instruments".[6] Islamic scholars of the past who agreed upon this include Abu Hanifa, Al-Shafi'i, Malik, Ahmad bin Hanbal, Al-Tabari, Al-Hasan Al-Basri, Al-Bukhari, Al-Tirmidhi, Al-Nawawi, Al-Bayhaqi, Al-Tahawi, and Al-Qurtubi.[citation needed] However, those who argue that music is halal (permitted) state that this hadith relates to usage—at the time the polytheists used music and musical instruments as part of their worship- and does not apply to all music.[3] They also point out that in the Quran, it is stated that Hazrat Dawud was given the Psalms.[7] (an-Nisa, 4/163; al-Isra, 17/55). In other Islamic resources, it is stated that the Psalms given to Hazrat Dawud were sent down in the month of Ramadan, that it contained sermons and words of wisdom and that Hazrat Dawud usually recited it accompanied by a melody and a musical instrument;[8] therefore music is permitted. Supporters of this view also point out that in classical Islamic jurisprudence and Sharia, the Quran is the higher authority on correct Islamic practice; the hadith, while important, are secondary to the Quran.[9]

Those who saw the permissibility of music include some of the most famous Muslim scholars, jurists, philosophers and Sufi poets of the Muslim world, including Abu Bakr ibn al-Arabi, Ibn al-Qaisarani, Ibn Sina, Abu Hamid al-Ghazali, Rumi, Ibn Rushd, and Ibn Hazm. Al-Ghazali also reports a narration from al-Khidr, where he expressed a favorable opinion of music, provided it be within the usage limitation of virtuous areas.[citation needed][10][11] Al-Ghazali has been referred to by some historians as the single most influential Muslim after the Islamic prophet Muhammad.[12]

Certain schools of Sunnis as well as some Shiites hold that music is forbidden with the sole exception being that women can play the Daf, a traditional one sided drum, at celebrations and festivals.[13] However some Islamic groups and denominations deem music permissible including many Sufi orders who use music as part of their worship.[14]

According to some authorities Islam does allow singing without musical accompaniment within prescribed circumstances—namely that the performer be of the same gender as the audience,[15] although this contradicts a well-known hadith in which two girls sang a song to the Prophet Muhammad and he instructed Abu Bakr to let them, stating, "Leave them Abu Bakr, for every nation has an 'Id (i.e. festival) and this day is our 'Id.".[16] Others hold that music is permitted in Islam provided that the lyrics are not obscene or vulgar.[15]

Based upon the Shia ahadith, Grand Ayatollah Sadiq Hussaini Shirazi (an opponent of the current theocratic regime in Iran) ruled that all music and instrument playing is haram, no matter the purpose.[17] However, this is not the official position of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Grand Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, the current supreme leader of Iran, has stated his admiration of western music,[18] and music is permitted in Iran as long as it is either Iranian folk music, Iranian Classical music, or Iranian pop music.[19]

WestWestYA

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2017, 08:01:16 AM »

like i said, it's a great dispute, maybe that's how your parents raised u, but it's not definitive in islam that music if forbidden:

The question of permissibility of music in Islamic jurisprudence is historically disputed.[2] Imam al-Ghazzali, one of the most famous Muslim scholars, writing almost a thousand years ago, reported several hadith and came to the conclusion that music is permitted, saying: “All these Ahadith are reported by al-Bukhari and singing and playing are not haram.”[3] Despite this, some Salafist groups interpret the chapters of Luqman and Al-Isra in the Quran as evidence that music is haram,[4] although this is disputed by others who disagree.[5]

Those who do not allow music believe that Muhammad censured the use of musical instruments when he said: "There will be among my Ummah people who will regard as permissible adultery, silk, alcohol and musical instruments".[6] Islamic scholars of the past who agreed upon this include Abu Hanifa, Al-Shafi'i, Malik, Ahmad bin Hanbal, Al-Tabari, Al-Hasan Al-Basri, Al-Bukhari, Al-Tirmidhi, Al-Nawawi, Al-Bayhaqi, Al-Tahawi, and Al-Qurtubi.[citation needed] However, those who argue that music is halal (permitted) state that this hadith relates to usage—at the time the polytheists used music and musical instruments as part of their worship- and does not apply to all music.[3] They also point out that in the Quran, it is stated that Hazrat Dawud was given the Psalms.[7] (an-Nisa, 4/163; al-Isra, 17/55). In other Islamic resources, it is stated that the Psalms given to Hazrat Dawud were sent down in the month of Ramadan, that it contained sermons and words of wisdom and that Hazrat Dawud usually recited it accompanied by a melody and a musical instrument;[8] therefore music is permitted. Supporters of this view also point out that in classical Islamic jurisprudence and Sharia, the Quran is the higher authority on correct Islamic practice; the hadith, while important, are secondary to the Quran.[9]

Those who saw the permissibility of music include some of the most famous Muslim scholars, jurists, philosophers and Sufi poets of the Muslim world, including Abu Bakr ibn al-Arabi, Ibn al-Qaisarani, Ibn Sina, Abu Hamid al-Ghazali, Rumi, Ibn Rushd, and Ibn Hazm. Al-Ghazali also reports a narration from al-Khidr, where he expressed a favorable opinion of music, provided it be within the usage limitation of virtuous areas.[citation needed][10][11] Al-Ghazali has been referred to by some historians as the single most influential Muslim after the Islamic prophet Muhammad.[12]

Certain schools of Sunnis as well as some Shiites hold that music is forbidden with the sole exception being that women can play the Daf, a traditional one sided drum, at celebrations and festivals.[13] However some Islamic groups and denominations deem music permissible including many Sufi orders who use music as part of their worship.[14]

According to some authorities Islam does allow singing without musical accompaniment within prescribed circumstances—namely that the performer be of the same gender as the audience,[15] although this contradicts a well-known hadith in which two girls sang a song to the Prophet Muhammad and he instructed Abu Bakr to let them, stating, "Leave them Abu Bakr, for every nation has an 'Id (i.e. festival) and this day is our 'Id.".[16] Others hold that music is permitted in Islam provided that the lyrics are not obscene or vulgar.[15]

Based upon the Shia ahadith, Grand Ayatollah Sadiq Hussaini Shirazi (an opponent of the current theocratic regime in Iran) ruled that all music and instrument playing is haram, no matter the purpose.[17] However, this is not the official position of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Grand Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, the current supreme leader of Iran, has stated his admiration of western music,[18] and music is permitted in Iran as long as it is either Iranian folk music, Iranian Classical music, or Iranian pop music.[19]
SHIA people are fake Muslims who don't follow the sunni way. So i don't give a shit what they say.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2017, 08:49:58 AM »

nas is jewish

He's actually a 5%, which is Muslim, but Muslims don't see them as Muslim.

Most rappers who are Muslim are 5%. It looks like Napoleon and Kastro are both traditional Muslim.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2017, 09:11:23 AM »

nas is jewish

He's actually a 5%, which is Muslim, but Muslims don't see them as Muslim.

Most rappers who are Muslim are 5%. It looks like Napoleon and Kastro are both traditional Muslim.

nas is not a 5 percenter lol

Game-Won

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2017, 12:50:39 AM »

Qu'ran does not say that...  Musical instruments are mentioned in conjunction with things that are definitely haraam, namely adultery (zina) and alcohol. If it were not haraam it would not have been mentioned alongside them is they arquement.

sami yusuf & outlandish are examples of muslims that believe.. read, and pray. who makes music.

Happy sunday people.
JL / Game
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Game-Won

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2017, 01:01:10 AM »
Nice! It would be cool if Napoleon came out of retirement, I bet people would stop talking shit on the Outlawz.

one more inlaw isnt gonna make a difference they stil suck
nope it is fact the Outlawz do not suck and have one of best albums out this summer.  you are just a bitch ass hater. anybody with relevant bullshit in their name is ignorant mainstream brainwashed sheep

lol you must have really low standards for albums even the real pac fans on pac forums dont like these bums they put out so many albums/mixtapes and never even went gold  ;D
nope I have very high standards and i'm not sheep like you  . i'm real Pac fan and one of the realest .  most who claim to be real Pac fans are not real pac fans but bandwagon fans.  I have been Pac fan since digital underground and his first album 2pacalypse now .  those fans who hate the outlawz are not real pac fans  .    outlawz are not bums at all like you hater .    going platinum and gold don't mean shit in hip hop .   Only ignorant mainstream brainwashed sheep  care about records sells or going gold or platinum  .     so save that bullshit sheep .  i'm hip hop while you are not and know good music like outlawz new album that is better than most of the wack new school that goes gold or platinum

Well Pac is my favorite rapper - I am not a poster, doll, omg he touched this paper kinda fan. - But i pref Pac alone on Songs or with higher kaliber rappers. Outlaws are on some of the best pac songs, i agree... they would just had been even better songs with more Pac verses instead. - IMO.

no hate, - would just rather hear Pac rap.

-JL / Game
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

midwestryder

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2017, 01:32:54 AM »
Nice! It would be cool if Napoleon came out of retirement, I bet people would stop talking shit on the Outlawz.

one more inlaw isnt gonna make a difference they stil suck
nope it is fact the Outlawz do not suck and have one of best albums out this summer.  you are just a bitch ass hater. anybody with relevant bullshit in their name is ignorant mainstream brainwashed sheep

lol you must have really low standards for albums even the real pac fans on pac forums dont like these bums they put out so many albums/mixtapes and never even went gold  ;D
nope I have very high standards and i'm not sheep like you  . i'm real Pac fan and one of the realest .  most who claim to be real Pac fans are not real pac fans but bandwagon fans.  I have been Pac fan since digital underground and his first album 2pacalypse now .  those fans who hate the outlawz are not real pac fans  .    outlawz are not bums at all like you hater .    going platinum and gold don't mean shit in hip hop .   Only ignorant mainstream brainwashed sheep  care about records sells or going gold or platinum  .     so save that bullshit sheep .  i'm hip hop while you are not and know good music like outlawz new album that is better than most of the wack new school that goes gold or platinum

Well Pac is my favorite rapper - I am not a poster, doll, omg he touched this paper kinda fan. - But i pref Pac alone on Songs or with higher kaliber rappers. Outlaws are on some of the best pac songs, i agree... they would just had been even better songs with more Pac verses instead. - IMO.

no hate, - would just rather hear Pac rap.

-JL / Game
from what I read on the other Outlawz topic it is hate from you and you are not true real Pac fan .  you probably did not listen to pac until me against the world or all eyes on me . just because he was your favorite rapper don't make you real Pac fan