Author Topic: Napoleon, EDI, and Noble reunited for the first time in 15 years  (Read 5091 times)

Game-Won

Re: Napoleon, EDI, and Noble reunited for the first time in 15 years
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2017, 04:09:36 AM »
from what I read on the other Outlawz topic it is hate from you and you are not true real Pac fan .  you probably did not listen to pac until me against the world or all eyes on me . just because he was your favorite rapper don't make you real Pac fan

I am not a Poster haggin, T-shirt buying, blow up doll collecting type of fan naw.

But i liked Pac music cause of Pac, and not outlawz - Pretty sure had he had more time, he would would had made them better artists.
But for the time and now, they aint on that level. - Again i do not hate outlawz, and i will rarely listen to their albums that i do own and solo ish.

Anyways RIP Pac and this back & fourth with you =)

-JL / Game

"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2017, 08:30:46 AM »
You can't listen to music in islam it's forbidden. The only thing napolean is allowed to do is acapellas.

That's only the most fundamental Muslims. But most Muslims are fine with music, as long as the music used in a good way. So basically, Islam would have huge beef with rap music. But many rappers are Muslims, go figure.

Freeway, Cormega, AR-AB, Kevin Gates, Jacka, Nas (I think?), and the list goes on...

nas is jewish

I thought Nas was Muslim. Where did you hear he was jewish?

this been known..amy whinehouse wrote a song about it.

He's actually a 5%, which is Muslim, but Muslims don't see them as Muslim.

Most rappers who are Muslim are 5%. It looks like Napoleon and Kastro are both traditional Muslim.

nas is not a 5 percenter lol

He used to use 5%er language in all his raps. It wasn't from street vernacular, because that was different. Basically Nas was talking like a 5%er, acting like a 5%er, and still to this day is a 5%er.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2017, 08:36:38 AM »
You can't listen to music in islam it's forbidden. The only thing napolean is allowed to do is acapellas.

That's only the most fundamental Muslims. But most Muslims are fine with music, as long as the music used in a good way. So basically, Islam would have huge beef with rap music. But many rappers are Muslims, go figure.

Freeway, Cormega, AR-AB, Kevin Gates, Jacka, Nas (I think?), and the list goes on...

nas is jewish

Most rappers who are Muslim are 5%. It looks like Napoleon and Kastro are both traditional Muslim.

He used to use 5%er language in all his raps. It wasn't from street vernacular, because that was different. Basically Nas was talking like a 5%er, acting like a 5%er, and still to this day is a 5%er.

he raps about multiple religions .. doesn't identify as a 5%er

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2017, 11:04:08 AM »

nas is jewish

http://www.today.com/popculture/nas-mature-voice-hip-hop-wbna6786474

Well I guess since 2005 he hasn't identified as any religion. But he was a 5%er.

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2017, 11:42:51 AM »

nas is jewish

http://www.today.com/popculture/nas-mature-voice-hip-hop-wbna6786474

Well I guess since 2005 he hasn't identified as any religion. But he was a 5%er.

last he identified was jewish when he was fuckin amy winehouse