Author Topic: Napoleon, EDI, and Noble reunited for the first time in 15 years  (Read 5043 times)

Blood$

dope  8)

Eddz

Re: Napoleon, EDI, and Noble reunited for the first time in 15 years
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 12:13:34 AM »
Nice! It would be cool if Napoleon came out of retirement, I bet people would stop talking shit on the Outlawz.

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 08:37:13 AM »
Nice! It would be cool if Napoleon came out of retirement, I bet people would stop talking shit on the Outlawz.

honestly I would be interested in hearing him rap again even if he wasn't cursing and rapping about street shit, it would be a nice balance into the group to have his perspective while EDI and Noble stick to their script

The following users thanked this post: Eddz

2Relevant

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2017, 02:13:06 PM »

one more inlaw isnt gonna make a difference they stil suck

midwestryder

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2017, 06:23:08 PM »

nope it is fact the Outlawz do not suck and have one of best albums out this summer.  you are just a bitch ass hater. anybody with relevant bullshit in their name is ignorant mainstream brainwashed sheep

The following users thanked this post: Blood$

2Relevant

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2017, 06:53:35 PM »

nope it is fact the Outlawz do not suck and have one of best albums out this summer.  you are just a bitch ass hater. anybody with relevant bullshit in their name is ignorant mainstream brainwashed sheep

lol you must have really low standards for albums even the real pac fans on pac forums dont like these bums they put out so many albums/mixtapes and never even went gold  ;D

sofdark

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2017, 08:15:08 PM »
Napoleon is pretty much into Islam now. You could tell dude does not miss the old life.

midwestryder

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2017, 11:27:33 PM »

lol you must have really low standards for albums even the real pac fans on pac forums dont like these bums they put out so many albums/mixtapes and never even went gold  ;D
nope I have very high standards and i'm not sheep like you  . i'm real Pac fan and one of the realest .  most who claim to be real Pac fans are not real pac fans but bandwagon fans.  I have been Pac fan since digital underground and his first album 2pacalypse now .  those fans who hate the outlawz are not real pac fans  .    outlawz are not bums at all like you hater .    going platinum and gold don't mean shit in hip hop .   Only ignorant mainstream brainwashed sheep  care about records sells or going gold or platinum  .     so save that bullshit sheep .  i'm hip hop while you are not and know good music like outlawz new album that is better than most of the wack new school that goes gold or platinum
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 11:32:31 PM by midwestryder »

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2017, 01:46:13 AM »

damn

WestWestYA

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2017, 06:13:21 AM »
You can't listen to music in islam it's forbidden. The only thing napolean is allowed to do is acapellas.

The following users thanked this post: gio™fugahoo

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2017, 10:02:56 AM »
Between these three and Kastro, they are the only Outlawz surviving members left. I hope Kastro can come in too. Would love to just see the Outlawz as friends again. I don't even need music. I know they squashed the beef with Junior MAFIA, but maybe a full track of each surviving crew members. When they squashed the beef, Fatal wasn't with it, but now, I think you can do it. It's been 20 years. Life is too short to hold on to all these beefs man.

The following users thanked this post: Eddz

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2017, 11:49:11 AM »
You can't listen to music in islam it's forbidden. The only thing napolean is allowed to do is acapellas.

that's not true, it's a great debate in islam tho

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2017, 12:57:44 PM »

That's only the most fundamental Muslims. But most Muslims are fine with music, as long as the music used in a good way. So basically, Islam would have huge beef with rap music. But many rappers are Muslims, go figure. 

2Relevant

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2017, 03:10:10 PM »
Napoleon is pretty much into Islam now. You could tell dude does not miss the old life.

i respect him for sticking with it theres been so many fakes that claim Islam but go right back to what they used to be

Blood$

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2017, 06:34:32 PM »

That's only the most fundamental Muslims. But most Muslims are fine with music, as long as the music used in a good way. So basically, Islam would have huge beef with rap music. But many rappers are Muslims, go figure.

Freeway, Cormega, AR-AB, Kevin Gates, Jacka, Nas (I think?), and the list goes on...