Author Topic: Z-Ro ARRESTED For Beating Up REALITY STAR Ex-GF For 2 HOURS  (Read 2566 times)

2Relevant

i always knew this guy was a no good piece of shit good thing i was never a fan

update
Z-Ro brandished a handgun throughout his prolonged assault of his ex-girlfriend, and repeatedly made death threats against her ... according to cops.

In the police report, Just Brittany says she and Z-Ro had planned to meet at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Houston on April 29, but the restaurant was closed. Instead, she says Z-Ro told her to come over to his place and, after a brief convo about the failed dinner date ... the beating began.

According to the report, Z-Ro slapped, punched and dragged her around his house while holding a pistol. Brittany told police, roughly 90 minutes into the assault ... she got sick and vomited. She asked Z-Ro for permission to use the bathroom. Once she was in there, she grabbed her mobile phone and started recording.

When she walked out ... the beating and verbal abuse continued. In the report, she says Z-Ro told her, "You're dead." Brittany asked why he'd pushed her, and demanded ... "Get you f**king hands from around my neck!"

According to cops, the audio recording continued for about 21 minutes.

TMZ broke the story ... Z-Ro was arrested for felony aggravated assault. He's been ordered to stay 200 feet away from her. He was released after posting a $50,000 bond.

Blood$

Re: Z-Ro ARRESTED For Beating Up REALITY STAR Ex-GF For 2 HOURS
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 06:21:48 PM »
only fuckboys and faggots aren't fans of Z-RO lol

he'll beat the case because it's just false allegations, that chick just premiered on a VH1 show and timed this up so she would be trending worldwide (and it worked), why do you think she waited for 3 months?  :laugh:

2Relevant

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 07:07:04 PM »

he'll beat the case because it's just false allegations, that chick just premiered on a VH1 show and timed this up so she would be trending worldwide (and it worked), why do you think she waited for 3 months?  :laugh:

can you be anymore cliche with your trendy word play?
did you not read or hear the "audio recording continued for about 21 minutes"
only fame shes gonna get is the chick that got beat up and recorded the audio and isnt cause of z ro cause hes nobody on media outlets shit he might get some new listeners hes not gonna beat this case best case probation this is serious and i dont know if he can pay for a high profile lawyer   hes gonna do time for this shit mark my typed words

and if you support what he did then your no better then him no matter who she is or what she did no woman deserves this  8)

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 07:19:25 PM »

only fame shes gonna get is the chick that got beat up and recorded the audio and isnt cause of z ro cause hes nobody on media outlets shit he might get some new listeners hes not gonna beat this case best case probation this is serious and i dont know if he can pay for a high profile lawyer   hes gonna do time for this shit mark my typed words

and if you support what he did then your no better then him no matter who she is or what she did no woman deserves this  8)

you telling anybody on this board their response is cliche is just comedy gold lol

audio = 50% likely to be fabricated bullshit and might not even hold up as evidence in court, anybody can edit some audio and spin it in their favor, did you not read that she just now reported this when it supposedly happened 3 MONTHS AGO and conveniently it's when she makes her TV debut... until that "evidence" is exposed he is 100% innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, I know what I'm talking about too because I called it with the Troy Ave case that the truth would come to light and people said I was crazy until in fact everything I predicted happened, the problem is gossiping hoes like yourself jump immediately to conclusion the moment you read a negative headline 

the fact you're so quick to assume his guilt shows your hoe-ism, maybe you're a battered woman yourself  :laugh:
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 07:21:46 PM by Blood$ »

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2017, 07:28:12 PM »
before Freddie Gibbs and 2Pac were acquitted in their rape cases I bet you were the first hater to label them as rapists too lol

2Relevant

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2017, 07:35:58 PM »

you telling anybody on this board their response is cliche is just comedy gold lol

audio = 50% likely to be fabricated bullshit and might not even hold up as evidence in court, anybody can edit some audio and spin it in their favor, did you not read that she just now reported this when it supposedly happened 3 MONTHS AGO and conveniently it's when she makes her TV debut... until that "evidence" is exposed he is 100% innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, I know what I'm talking about too because I called it with the Troy Ave case that the truth would come to light and people said I was crazy until in fact everything I predicted happened, the problem is gossiping hoes like yourself jump immediately to conclusion the moment you read a negative headline 

the fact you're so quick to assume his guilt shows your hoe-ism, maybe you're a battered woman yourself  :laugh:

i shall revisit this thread when 0 goes to jail your as bad as the retards in the west coast section defending suge knight see ya then bandwagon jumper ;)

2Relevant

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2017, 07:44:07 PM »
before Freddie Gibbs and 2Pac were acquitted in their rape cases I bet you were the first hater to label them as rapists too lol

what is a "hater" and what does it do

August 16, 2016, Gibbs was charged with sexual abuse charges on two women. After being held in jail for weeks, he was released on bail that was the equivalent of $56,560.[17]

On September 30, 2016, Gibbs was acquitted of all charges related to the sexual abuse allegations

he payed his way as far as pac i dont know if he really did it or not i just think he took the rap for it cause he wasn't a snitch just like those gun charges

but
this is apples and oranges rape and beating is 2 different things and were allegations with no proof
look what gates got for just kicking a female fan for touching him at his concert
you the kind of dickryder that will defend your artist no matter what he/she does you need to grow the fuck up and stop living your fantasy life cause most those rapper you idolize are really broke frauds rapping/mumbling  about fake shit
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 07:47:06 PM by 2Relevant »

midwestryder

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2017, 06:58:23 PM »

August 16, 2016, Gibbs was charged with sexual abuse charges on two women. After being held in jail for weeks, he was released on bail that was the equivalent of $56,560.[17]

On September 30, 2016, Gibbs was acquitted of all charges related to the sexual abuse allegations

he payed his way as far as pac i dont know if he really did it or not i just think he took the rap for it cause he wasn't a snitch just like those gun charges

but
this is apples and oranges rape and beating is 2 different things and were allegations with no proof
look what gates got for just kicking a female fan for touching him at his concert
you the kind of dickryder that will defend your artist no matter what he/she does you need to grow the fuck up and stop living your fantasy life cause most those rapper you idolize are really broke frauds rapping/mumbling  about fake shit
2relevant the only dickryder is your mainstream brainwashed sheep dickryding ass .  so shut up with your bullshit hater .  it is fact z-Ro is not a nobody and is a texas Hip hop legend ,  you are just person that hates on any artist that is not mainstream and not your favorite artist  . no you grow the fuck up because having relevant in your name proves you are not grown up , your a sheep and you don't know shit about hip hop .  you fake ass wannabe bitch . you are the one in fact living the fact fantasy life .   you are probably white at that .  so shut up bitch

2Relevant

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2017, 12:33:40 PM »

but
2relevant the only dickryder is your mainstream brainwashed sheep dickryding ass .  so shut up with your bullshit hater .  it is fact z-Ro is not a nobody and is a texas Hip hop legend ,  you are just person that hates on any artist that is not mainstream and not your favorite artist  . no you grow the fuck up because having relevant in your name proves you are not grown up , your a sheep and you don't know shit about hip hop .  you fake ass wannabe bitch . you are the one in fact living the fact fantasy life .   you are probably white at that .  so shut up bitch

hey retard your off topic and in the wrong section you belong in the old fart butt hurt section  :D  and im boricua

Blood$

The following users thanked this post: midwestryder

midwestryder

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2017, 01:11:31 PM »

but

hey retard your off topic and in the wrong section you belong in the old fart butt hurt section  :D  and im boricua
the only retard is you dipshit .  I'm perfectly on topic .  I'm 100% factually in right section dumbass .  nothing about z-ro or me is old fart or butt hurt like you  .  so you are piece of shit foreign fake ass wannabe Boricua that does not know shit about hip hop or good music because you are mainstream brainwashed sheep . you still live in joke fantasy world

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2017, 08:45:08 AM »

but

the only retard is you dipshit .  I'm perfectly on topic .  I'm 100% factually in right section dumbass .  nothing about z-ro or me is old fart or butt hurt like you  .  so you are piece of shit foreign fake ass wannabe Boricua that does not know shit about hip hop or good music because you are mainstream brainwashed sheep . you still live in joke fantasy world

he's one of those white washed Puerto Ricans if anything lol

2Relevant

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2017, 04:59:12 PM »

but

he's one of those white washed Puerto Ricans if anything lol

actually im pale

2Relevant

Blood$

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2017, 10:46:38 PM »
http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2017/07/z-ro-girlfriend-accused-abuse-publicity/

charges to be dismissed soon  8)

he wont win the case the audio is the key
http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/03/just-brittany-z-ro-beating/

where is the audio then? lol if you can't see this chick is clearly lying straight through the camera you're definitely mentally handicapped

the fact you can't even see she's trying to come up off this in sync with her debuting on TV plus her album "leaking" to iTunes all in the same week just shows you're either that stupid or failing at being a troll  :laugh:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 10:49:43 PM by Blood$ »