Author Topic: Inside Death Row Bonus CD (The Best Of...And More) (FTP Release)  (Read 3058 times)

2Relevant

props to @Ridah aka @U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

mega:#F!nJUyERQZ!mfE4uOXlYBstgnnw18TUSg   yes link works
01 - Unreleased Pac Diss
02 - It's A Shame feat. Kurupt
03 - Just Like Me
04 - Cheese
05 - On The Real
06 - Cali Love Freestyle
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 12:36:32 PM by 2Relevant »

The following users thanked this post: U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

kuruptDPG

Re: Inside Death Row Bonus CD (The Best Of...And More) (FTP Release)
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 05:22:51 AM »
its not working, how do i open link

Klue

SuperSpider

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 09:45:45 AM »
I see Ridah being behind a lot of the high profile leaks of Death Row material, but I never knew who is he (genuinely interested)? I am not looking for any gossip, just wondering if he is a collector or an ex Death Row engineer or somebody's DJ and such?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 09:49:25 AM by SuperSpider »

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2017, 04:06:31 AM »
I see Ridah being behind a lot of the high profile leaks of Death Row material, but I never knew who is he (genuinely interested)? I am not looking for any gossip, just wondering if he is a collector or an ex Death Row engineer or somebody's DJ and such?

Im Ridah over there lol, im a collector that use to live in Cali during the 80's & 90's not only of DR but Pac as well so i collected everything when it came out...but im not a true leaker like the boys leaking all the Pac lol 

The following users thanked this post: SuperSpider, 2Relevant

SuperSpider

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2017, 04:27:16 PM »

Im Ridah over there lol, im a collector that use to live in Cali during the 80's & 90's not only of DR but Pac as well so i collected everything when it came out...but im not a true leaker like the boys leaking all the Pac lol

Oh shit, I never knew lol! I've only visited bomb-1st a couple of times, but was under the impression you had hogged all the super rare Crooked I material  and were then sometimes dropping something for the rest of us ;D

The following users thanked this post: U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2017, 06:20:39 PM »

Oh shit, I never knew lol! I've only visited bomb-1st a couple of times, but was under the impression you had hogged all the super rare Crooked I material  and were then sometimes dropping something for the rest of us ;D

yeap lol, well i have most of the crooked except one main item lol... ;D

SuperSpider

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2017, 03:24:36 AM »

Can I PM you to discuss collections or is it all secret and what not? I have a huge collection as well and have been tracking his material throughout the years, interested in knowing what I might have missed out on

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2017, 07:17:14 AM »
Do you have the CDQ of Kurupts I Don't Bang No More?  ???

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2017, 12:17:33 PM »

Can I PM you to discuss collections or is it all secret and what not? I have a huge collection as well and have been tracking his material throughout the years, interested in knowing what I might have missed out on

sure no problem

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2017, 12:18:27 PM »

Negative my man

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2017, 06:40:23 AM »

Negative my man

<anguished yelp>  :'(

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Creeping On Ah Come Up..
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2017, 11:02:16 AM »

Did you ever get your hands on Crooked's Untouchable album? Thats the one that always intrigued me. Untouchable Cali Intro  8)