Author Topic: Mozzy VS Brotha Lynch Hung and C-Bo  (Read 5331 times)

Blood$

Mozzy VS Brotha Lynch Hung and C-Bo
« on: July 31, 2017, 10:57:17 PM »
Mozzy responding to Lynch's Vlad TV interview:

C-Bo responds:

and Lynch posted some stuff on IG... a bunch of misunderstanding IMO but I think it's more so a neighborhood thing

Blood$

Re: Mozzy VS Brotha Lynch Hung and C-Bo
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 04:03:36 PM »
this video better sums everything up, this could potentially get ugly lol

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 05:18:02 PM »
i fux wit mozzy but he don't seem like a smart dude

The_Offence

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2017, 05:58:22 PM »
Is mozzy lying tho ? Cbo and lynch had nothing to do with his success. Dude built his own career without any help from the older rappers in sac. I mean he has a point. Cbo and lynch has been out since the 90's but they don't reach out to young rappers in SacTown like you see dre or snoop reaching out to young rappers in their city's. All mozzy did was point out what is basically a fact. He pointed something that we all see but people just feel he shouldn't say anything. Before mozzy came along we didn't even know about wtf was going on with sac rap. All we knew was old cats like Cbo, lynch, ect.. Mozzy got people talking about sac again without any help from these dudes. It's just him and his team going hard and grinding. People just love to hate on new rappers and side with the OG's but mozzy is 100% right. He built his own career and he's the new voice of sac rap right. I feel like these older rappers there never wanted to see other niggaz in their city shine. What mozzy said wasn't even really a diss. Cbo seems like he was just waiting to jump on him for whatever reason. Dude acting as if mozzy said fuck him or something. Dude said I built my own lane without any help from these older niggas. Now is he lying ? Nah that shit is facts. I mean who stamp mozzy ? We know who stamped game and kendrick but who stamp mozzy ? Dude built his own career from the ground up without anybody giving him a sosign. All he said is niggas gotta respect him for that. To me it seem like Cbo been watching his moves and waiting for the smallest shit to beef with him to get his career back on track. The old king of sac vs the upcoming rapper from sac. Cbo using this shit to get his career back on track. I mean I didn't even know Cbo was still rapping. When's the last time we heard music from Cbo. Dude see's mozzy pppping in his city so now he trying to 50 him and take the shine when all mozzy did was state facts. I never once heard Cbo say look out for this nigga in my city. I always hear snoop saying look for nipsey, jaba loc, compton av, ect.. Cbo ain't never plug no nigga in his city and that's what mozzy pointed out. So is he lying ? Dude stated facts. Since mozzy came out I started see all these rappers from sac coming with music. Niggas just don't wanna give him props because it's cool to hate on new niggas. Mozzy is one of few rappers I see come out of cali with no bIs mozzy lying tho ? Cbo and lynch had nothing to do with his success. Dude built his own career without any help from the older rappers in sack. I mean he has a point. Cbo and lynch has been out since the 90's but they don't reach out to young rappers in SacTown like you see dre or snoop reaching out to young rappers in their city's. All mozzy did was point that is basically a fact. He pointed something that we all see but people just feel he should say anything. Before mozzy came along we don't even know about wtf was going on with sac rap. All we knew was old cats like Cbo and lynch. Mozzy got people talking about sac again without any help from these dudes. People just love to hate on new rappers and side with the OG's but mozzy is 100% right. He built his own career and he's the voice of sac rap right. I feel like these older rapper there never wanted to see other niggaz in their city shine. What mozzy said wasn't even really a diss. Cbo seems like he was just waiting to jump on him for whatever reason. Dude acting like mozzy said fuck him or something. Dude said I built my own lane without any help from these other niggas. Now is he lying ? Nah that shit is facts. I mean who stamp mozzy ? We know who stamp game and kendrick but who stamp mozzy ? Dude built his own career from the group up with anybody giving him a sosign. All he said is niggas gotta respect him for that. To me it seem like Cbo been watching his moves and waiting for the smallest shit to beef with him to get his career back on track. The old king of sac vs the upcoming king of sac. Mozzy is one of few rappers to come out of cali with no big production or big features. He had no legends so signing him in interviews. Give the nigga his props that's stop hating.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 06:19:15 PM by The_Offence »

The following users thanked this post: Blood$

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2017, 09:18:53 PM »
bo already got that heat for mozzy

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2017, 09:28:32 PM »
Is mozzy lying tho ? Cbo and lynch had nothing to do with his success. Dude built his own career without any help from the older rappers in sac. I mean he has a point. Cbo and lynch has been out since the 90's but they don't reach out to young rappers in SacTown like you see dre or snoop reaching out to young rappers in their city's. All mozzy did was point out what is basically a fact. He pointed something that we all see but people just feel he shouldn't say anything. Before mozzy came along we didn't even know about wtf was going on with sac rap. All we knew was old cats like Cbo, lynch, ect.. Mozzy got people talking about sac again without any help from these dudes. It's just him and his team going hard and grinding. People just love to hate on new rappers and side with the OG's but mozzy is 100% right. He built his own career and he's the new voice of sac rap right. I feel like these older rappers there never wanted to see other niggaz in their city shine. What mozzy said wasn't even really a diss. Cbo seems like he was just waiting to jump on him for whatever reason. Dude acting as if mozzy said fuck him or something. Dude said I built my own lane without any help from these older niggas. Now is he lying ? Nah that shit is facts. I mean who stamp mozzy ? We know who stamped game and kendrick but who stamp mozzy ? Dude built his own career from the ground up without anybody giving him a sosign. All he said is niggas gotta respect him for that. To me it seem like Cbo been watching his moves and waiting for the smallest shit to beef with him to get his career back on track. The old king of sac vs the upcoming rapper from sac. Cbo using this shit to get his career back on track. I mean I didn't even know Cbo was still rapping. When's the last time we heard music from Cbo. Dude see's mozzy pppping in his city so now he trying to 50 him and take the shine when all mozzy did was state facts. I never once heard Cbo say look out for this nigga in my city. I always hear snoop saying look for nipsey, jaba loc, compton av, ect.. Cbo ain't never plug no nigga in his city and that's what mozzy pointed out. So is he lying ? Dude stated facts. Since mozzy came out I started see all these rappers from sac coming with music. Niggas just don't wanna give him props because it's cool to hate on new niggas. Mozzy is one of few rappers I see come out of cali with no bIs mozzy lying tho ? Cbo and lynch had nothing to do with his success. Dude built his own career without any help from the older rappers in sack. I mean he has a point. Cbo and lynch has been out since the 90's but they don't reach out to young rappers in SacTown like you see dre or snoop reaching out to young rappers in their city's. All mozzy did was point that is basically a fact. He pointed something that we all see but people just feel he should say anything. Before mozzy came along we don't even know about wtf was going on with sac rap. All we knew was old cats like Cbo and lynch. Mozzy got people talking about sac again without any help from these dudes. People just love to hate on new rappers and side with the OG's but mozzy is 100% right. He built his own career and he's the voice of sac rap right. I feel like these older rapper there never wanted to see other niggaz in their city shine. What mozzy said wasn't even really a diss. Cbo seems like he was just waiting to jump on him for whatever reason. Dude acting like mozzy said fuck him or something. Dude said I built my own lane without any help from these other niggas. Now is he lying ? Nah that shit is facts. I mean who stamp mozzy ? We know who stamp game and kendrick but who stamp mozzy ? Dude built his own career from the group up with anybody giving him a sosign. All he said is niggas gotta respect him for that. To me it seem like Cbo been watching his moves and waiting for the smallest shit to beef with him to get his career back on track. The old king of sac vs the upcoming king of sac. Mozzy is one of few rappers to come out of cali with no big production or big features. He had no legends so signing him in interviews. Give the nigga his props that's stop hating.

u got to pay homage homie..it's part of the game. if it wasn't for bo n lynch there would be no mozzy. period.

and he talkin slick bout he put the sac on the map, any1 can see that shit disrespectful. actin like c-bo isnt a factor....and this already after c-bo already felt some typa way about mozzy's "one mob" shit, jockin the steez.

bo is the real deal. he will catch mozzy slippin if he dont make good soon.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2017, 09:36:44 PM »

HE EVEN THREW X-RAIDED IN THE MIX SMFH

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2017, 09:39:55 PM »
CHECK THE JUMP MOZZY INTERVIEW AT 1:01......HE TALKIN MAD SHIT ON LYNCH, CALLED HIM A "THEODORE" AND A "CORNBALL"

THAT AINT THE WAY 2 GO

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2017, 09:49:21 PM »
MOZZY ON IG LIVE CALLIN CBO "BALDHEADED BUM" .. TALKIN BOUT HE GUNA FUCK C-BO AND LYNCH UP.

"I GOT SOMETHIN FOR THESE NIGGAZ, IM FINNA CUT THESE NIGGAZ"

SHIT NOT HEADED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION FOLKS.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2017, 10:01:31 PM »

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2017, 10:59:15 PM »
none of this ever should have happened, I would have much rather dudes all collaborated cuz I support them all regardless of what happens

it all started because of interview questions, initially Mozzy didn't mean any disrespect in the beginning IMO but once Lynch threw shade his way I feel that's what really set it off, granted Mozzy didn't have to go extra by saying "fuck him"

looks bad on all accounts even if I don't feel this way: the up and coming dude that disrespects legends / legends past their prime hating on the new cat... that's how the public pretty much sees it lol

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2017, 11:02:37 PM »
none of this ever should have happened, I would have much rather dudes all collaborated cuz I support them all regardless of what happens

it all started because of interview questions, initially Mozzy didn't mean any disrespect in the beginning IMO but once Lynch threw shade his way I feel that's what really set it off, granted Mozzy didn't have to go extra by saying "fuck him"

looks bad on all accounts even if I don't feel this way: the up and coming dude that disrespects legends / legends past their prime hating on the new cat... that's how the public pretty much sees it lol

lol that's not what it started from

garden block and oak park been had funk for over 30 years .. this aint on no music shit.

cbo posted up a video sayin "fuck zilla" almost a year ago

he also spoke down on "one mob" numerous times, speakin on cats jockin his mob shit

this shit been brewin for a minute bro on various levels. the direct disrespect just gave bo the opening to go in.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 11:04:20 PM by Sccit »

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2017, 11:33:33 PM »

garden block and oak park been had funk for over 30 years .. this aint on no music shit.

he also spoke down on "one mob" numerous times, speakin on cats jockin his mob shit

this shit been brewin for a minute bro on various levels. the direct disrespect just gave bo the opening to go in.

I was aware of the neighborhood thing but I was referring to how Mozzy said in his first Vlad TV interview that he respected Lynch, C-Bo, X-Raided etc. as pioneers but how they were Crips and he's the first Blood to really pop from Sac, he was just emphasizing IMO that they laid the foundation but now it's a new breed putting on for their city, though he did refer to them as "arch nemesis's" which again goes back to the gang shit... I guess Lynch felt they were owed more props and acknowledgement musically but if Mozzy didn't grow up listening to them it is what it is, he always gives heavy props to Jacka and Messy Marv anyway as influences

can you elaborate on that One Mob situation though? I recall reading stuff about that too and Philthy Rich was supposedly throwing subs at "old head rappers" (C-Bo) over that but I never researched it like that lol

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2017, 12:37:03 AM »

I was aware of the neighborhood thing but I was referring to how Mozzy said in his first Vlad TV interview that he respected Lynch, C-Bo, X-Raided etc. as pioneers but how they were Crips and he's the first Blood to really pop from Sac, he was just emphasizing IMO that they laid the foundation but now it's a new breed putting on for their city, though he did refer to them as "arch nemesis's" which again goes back to the gang shit... I guess Lynch felt they were owed more props and acknowledgement musically but if Mozzy didn't grow up listening to them it is what it is, he always gives heavy props to Jacka and Messy Marv anyway as influences

can you elaborate on that One Mob situation though? I recall reading stuff about that too and Philthy Rich was supposedly throwing subs at "old head rappers" (C-Bo) over that but I never researched it like that lol

it's part of the game, u gota pay homage to those who laid the foundation .. moz been on a disrespectful tip from the jump.

c-bo started the mob out in sacramento way back..so for mozzy to call his shit "one mob" is outa pocket. it's like if i started a click and called em slaughterbarn, they guna feel some typa way about it, especially if we from the same city.

The following users thanked this post: midwestryder

Game-Won

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2017, 01:05:35 AM »
I hope Mozzy aka lil tim does not get himself killed.. he is the best "new" thing out atm.

Hope Game does a song with him
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

The following users thanked this post: Sccit, Blood$