Author Topic: Mozzy VS Brotha Lynch Hung and C-Bo  (Read 5330 times)

Game-Won

Re: Mozzy VS Brotha Lynch Hung and C-Bo
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2017, 05:49:55 AM »
Anyone seen "welcome to my neitherborhood" from CicilTV?

Mozzy is just a dope dude.  - Aint no faking this dude.  Talks about his set in Oakpark and how people love to beef with them.

His song with Jay Rock is dope aswell  btw.

He explains with Cbo and lynch here and gives probs to Tnutty.

-JL
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 05:57:59 AM by Game-Won »
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

The following users thanked this post: Blood$

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2017, 08:01:52 AM »
none of this ever should have happened, I would have much rather dudes all collaborated cuz I support them all regardless of what happens

it all started because of interview questions, initially Mozzy didn't mean any disrespect in the beginning IMO but once Lynch threw shade his way I feel that's what really set it off, granted Mozzy didn't have to go extra by saying "fuck him"

looks bad on all accounts even if I don't feel this way: the up and coming dude that disrespects legends / legends past their prime hating on the new cat... that's how the public pretty much sees it lol

lol that's not what it started from

garden block and oak park been had funk for over 30 years .. this aint on no music shit.

cbo posted up a video sayin "fuck zilla" almost a year ago

he also spoke down on "one mob" numerous times, speakin on cats jockin his mob shit

this shit been brewin for a minute bro on various levels. the direct disrespect just gave bo the opening to go in.

I was aware of the neighborhood thing but I was referring to how Mozzy said in his first Vlad TV interview that he respected Lynch, C-Bo, X-Raided etc. as pioneers but how they were Crips and he's the first Blood to really pop from Sac, he was just emphasizing IMO that they laid the foundation but now it's a new breed putting on for their city, though he did refer to them as "arch nemesis's" which again goes back to the gang shit... I guess Lynch felt they were owed more props and acknowledgement musically but if Mozzy didn't grow up listening to them it is what it is, he always gives heavy props to Jacka and Messy Marv anyway as influences

can you elaborate on that One Mob situation though? I recall reading stuff about that too and Philthy Rich was supposedly throwing subs at "old head rappers" (C-Bo) over that but I never researched it like that lol

it's part of the game, u gota pay homage to those who laid the foundation .. moz been on a disrespectful tip from the jump.

c-bo started the mob out in sacramento way back..so for mozzy to call his shit "one mob" is outa pocket. it's like if i started a click and called em slaughterbarn, they guna feel some typa way about it, especially if we from the same city.

Philthy is the one who formed One Mob though I heard

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2017, 08:05:33 AM »
I hope Mozzy aka lil tim does not get himself killed.. he is the best "new" thing out atm.

Hope Game does a song with him

Mozzy is the best thing to happen in the west since Game for sure when it comes to gangsta rap, they definitely need to collab

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2017, 08:12:56 AM »
none of this ever should have happened, I would have much rather dudes all collaborated cuz I support them all regardless of what happens

it all started because of interview questions, initially Mozzy didn't mean any disrespect in the beginning IMO but once Lynch threw shade his way I feel that's what really set it off, granted Mozzy didn't have to go extra by saying "fuck him"

looks bad on all accounts even if I don't feel this way: the up and coming dude that disrespects legends / legends past their prime hating on the new cat... that's how the public pretty much sees it lol

lol that's not what it started from

garden block and oak park been had funk for over 30 years .. this aint on no music shit.

cbo posted up a video sayin "fuck zilla" almost a year ago

he also spoke down on "one mob" numerous times, speakin on cats jockin his mob shit

this shit been brewin for a minute bro on various levels. the direct disrespect just gave bo the opening to go in.

I was aware of the neighborhood thing but I was referring to how Mozzy said in his first Vlad TV interview that he respected Lynch, C-Bo, X-Raided etc. as pioneers but how they were Crips and he's the first Blood to really pop from Sac, he was just emphasizing IMO that they laid the foundation but now it's a new breed putting on for their city, though he did refer to them as "arch nemesis's" which again goes back to the gang shit... I guess Lynch felt they were owed more props and acknowledgement musically but if Mozzy didn't grow up listening to them it is what it is, he always gives heavy props to Jacka and Messy Marv anyway as influences

can you elaborate on that One Mob situation though? I recall reading stuff about that too and Philthy Rich was supposedly throwing subs at "old head rappers" (C-Bo) over that but I never researched it like that lol

it's part of the game, u gota pay homage to those who laid the foundation .. moz been on a disrespectful tip from the jump.

c-bo started the mob out in sacramento way back..so for mozzy to call his shit "one mob" is outa pocket. it's like if i started a click and called em slaughterbarn, they guna feel some typa way about it, especially if we from the same city.

Philthy is the one who formed One Mob though I heard

it heightened the tension either way

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2017, 08:13:43 AM »

The following users thanked this post: midwestryder

WestWestYA

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2017, 07:00:53 AM »

Ok diss.

Chef_YRD

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2017, 09:14:42 AM »
Man not that it means anything to him or anyone else but I lost all respect for this dude and anyone who didn't doesn't deserve respect either....it's not a street or legacy thing...you don't come at your OGs like this period...shameful
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2017, 09:14:56 AM »
I'm gonna rock with all of them regardless but Mozzy is up right now lol dude flamed them before they could even release their diss tracks  :laugh:

ball's in their court now

Blood$

« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2017, 09:16:36 AM »
Man not that it means anything to him or anyone else but I lost all respect for this dude and anyone who didn't doesn't deserve respect either....it's not a street or legacy thing...you don't come at your OGs like this period...shameful

nah fuck all that, usually I agree with that principle but Mozzy said he had respect for these dudes originally if you watch his Vlad TV interview, he never talked down on them at all... not to point the finger but if Lynch didn't throw shade Mozzy's way this wouldn't have happened, period

I'll be supporting them all either way, and at least great music is coming out of this and not just a bunch of corny ass tweets and IG posts like most rap beefs today
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 09:18:51 AM by Blood$ »

Blood$

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2017, 11:03:42 AM »
even X-Raided is showing love to Mozzy over this  :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2017, 11:45:39 AM »
apparently mozzy n lynch squashed it on the phone

The following users thanked this post: Blood$

Blood$

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2017, 11:47:52 AM »
apparently mozzy n lynch squashed it on the phone

that's dope, this is probably asking for too much too soon but dudes need to make a record  8)

The following users thanked this post: midwestryder

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2017, 11:32:15 AM »
mozzy dropped his diss a week ago, duno what bo waiting for .... lynch seems like he fell back after recording his diss too

Blood$

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2017, 11:59:29 AM »
mozzy dropped his diss a week ago, duno what bo waiting for .... lynch seems like he fell back after recording his diss too

C-Bo will always be a legend but I think he already dropped the ball, unless he's re-recording a new record cuz the preview of the current one out there ain't all that

Mozzy's shit slaps and directly disses hard, Lynch is on IG saying there's no more beef between them

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2017, 01:20:46 PM »

C-Bo will always be a legend but I think he already dropped the ball, unless he's re-recording a new record cuz the preview of the current one out there ain't all that

Mozzy's shit slaps and directly disses hard, Lynch is on IG saying there's no more beef between them

c-bo shot a video for his diss yesterday

i thought the snip he dropped on ig sounded clean

lynch n moz supposedly squashed it on the phone, but mozzy still dropped the diss after the fact lolsmh