Author Topic: CROOKED I REPLIES TO JOE BUDDEN TWEET  (Read 1963 times)

SuperSpider

Re: CROOKED I REPLIES TO JOE BUDDEN TWEET
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 01:54:13 PM »
Tweets seem to be deleted, what was it?

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 02:11:09 PM »
Who owns it ? I never see that question asked…… https://t.co/s5KNVEtl8W— Joe Budden (@JoeBudden) [/size]August 1, 2017

[/size]Not sure about that… somebody should find out tho before the long IG posts. https://t.co/1IWbfa7RR5
[/color][/size]— Joe Budden (@JoeBudden) [/color][/size]August 1, 2017[/color]

[/size]U or anyone else confused about the standing of our project… Cuz I got answers, lemme know when y’all ready for Truth or Truth. https://t.co/P4dqYEQ7D7[/color][/size]— Joe Budden (@JoeBudden) [/color][/size]August 1, 2017[/color]

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2017, 02:13:14 PM »
that's what it said before he deleted it

some obvious tension brewing on the low

SuperSpider

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2017, 11:40:50 PM »
I think it's a front. Joell, Crooked and Joe were tweeting about the album on the 25th July as well. I see Just Blaze dropping comments as well. It looks like the tape boutta drop soon

EFFeX

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2017, 07:40:58 PM »
that's what it said before he deleted it

some obvious tension brewing on the low

Joe said on his Everyday Struggle show this week that there is no "beef" and they are all family. I think it's just a business problem right now. Crook has said a few times over the last year that it's been hard to get everyone to commit a few months out of their year to really pushing and promoting the project. It doesn't really help with Joe being "retired" at this point either. We'll see what happens. It's just too bad the music is so old as far as content is concerned. I'm sure it's dope either way though.

EFFeX

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2017, 07:42:27 PM »
I think it's a front. Joell, Crooked and Joe were tweeting about the album on the 25th July as well. I see Just Blaze dropping comments as well. It looks like the tape boutta drop soon

This definitely would be the right time to start preparing for a release with all the new conversation and attention. Hopefully they can take advantage of the renewed interest.

abusive

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2017, 09:01:39 AM »
Eminem's business partner, Paul Rosenberg, has just been named CEO of Def Jam records. There is speculation that Slaughterhouse may make the move over there too because a more recent Shady records act has already gone with Paul to Def Jam.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Okka

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2017, 11:10:24 AM »
Eminem's business partner, Paul Rosenberg, has just been named CEO of Def Jam records. There is speculation that Slaughterhouse may make the move over there too because a more recent Shady records act has already gone with Paul to Def Jam.

Paul Rosemberg will also continue to run Shady Records.

abusive

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2017, 01:14:19 PM »

Paul Rosemberg will also continue to run Shady Records.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2017, 07:19:39 PM »
shady records moving to def jam..book it

abusive

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2017, 02:55:24 AM »
I don't even care anymore. I'm done with SH. I aint never seen them pay homage once and Eminem needs to log off the internet and get a life. He can't even tell the difference between entertainment and reality. Screw all of them.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2017, 07:43:04 AM »
I don't even care anymore. I'm done with SH. I aint never seen them pay homage once and Eminem needs to log off the internet and get a life. He can't even tell the difference between entertainment and reality. Screw all of them.

jay z shouted them out on Twitter with other influences before 444 dropped. 

dnjp4life

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2017, 09:25:03 AM »
What's the deal with this then? Are they bringing a new album out or are they working on releasing the 'old' one that was recorded a couple of years back?  Either way I'm keen to hear whatever.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2017, 04:58:21 PM »
Budden could be talking out of his ass. But he's been saying on his podcast "Everyday Struggle" (great hour show btw) that he'll leak it. But Budden is known to talk that shit & turn around the next day & act like he never said what he said.

But from what I've heard from those who heard it, it's a lyrical masterpiece. We need it.