Author Topic: Dr. Dre (feat. Nas) - Topless (MP3)  (Read 1711 times)

Okka

Dr. Dre (feat. Nas) - Topless (MP3)
« on: August 13, 2017, 07:25:24 AM »
http://www36.zippyshare.com/v/Mey51i91/file.html

Thanks to Fonksta for hookin' this up.

JossieJ

Re: Dr. Dre (feat. Nas) - Topless (MP3)
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 07:22:28 AM »
Thanks! I've waited a long time for this one. I don't understand why no one is responding to this thread.

I loved the first topless leak, i though it was the best detox leak. I still like the track but i think the TI verse was way better then this dr dre verse.

What do the rest of you think?

Cheers from corn island, Nicaragua  8)

WestSideDon

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 09:04:01 AM »
Amazing song, great leak
The other versions were also dope tho

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 01:00:34 PM »
Same soundcloud rip just normalized, correct? Wish we had Dre rapping TIs verse instead as that was flames and would've liked to hear it without his southern "Merri Crimmuh" twang. Definitely the best leak from Detox and had me geeked to a one hundred thousand trillion when it dropped as it sounded so hot. The other one that got a similar reaction was Could've Been You with Slim Tha Mobster doing a ref along with a 50 verse and R Kelly on the hook, Khalil did his thing on both beats and the intricacy and beauty of that beat was off the chain.

Speaking of which did a real HQ instrumental of that joint ever leak? Not a loop or chop but the real deal as I know we've got some connected members here.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2017, 06:28:11 AM »
Yeah this was by far the best Detox leak... beat was deadly and Nas spit flames on the track.  Reminds me a bit of "Throne is Mine" one of the great unreleased Dre tracks where all we have are the reference vocals and unfinished production
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Quadruple OG

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2017, 06:52:29 PM »
Speaking of Detox leaks, anyone have the Dre version and TI solo version of "Shit Popped Off"?