Author Topic: LIL CEASE: "PAC PLANNED 2 SQUASH BEEF WIT BIGGIE WHEN HE GOT BACK FROM VEGAS"  (Read 2252 times)

Okka

since the Outlawz are in fact not frauds like you and they were Pac's brothers and soliders they are telling the truth you don't want to hear .  they need to do something like this to keep cheques rolling with the dope music they put out

Damn, that's how you feel, for real?

SuperSpider

Handwritten note by 2pac about his intentions after Vegas now up for sale on Ebay, bidding starts at $100  ;D ;D Sale includes unheard Alt versions of tracks with 2 extra seconds outro music each  ;D

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

MOBNigga06

Re: LIL CEASE: "PAC PLANNED 2 SQUASH BEEF WIT BIGGIE WHEN HE GOT BACK FROM VEGAS"
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2017, 09:40:11 PM »
Pac was never gonna squash the beef.

He's still dissing Biggie on his last day in the recording studio.

"Biggie, Piggie, Puffy, Buffy - DIE SLOW"

"Biggie - BANG, you dead"

People are twisting words around. EDI said in the Vlad interview that Pac said to him something like "Biggie got a spanking already, it's time for me to whoop these other niggas' asses." Okay, so he felt like he already murdered Big's reputation, time to attack other people. Ceasing to kick a dead horse or shoot at a dead body is NOT the same thing as squashing a beef!
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

DeeezNuuuts83

Re: LIL CEASE: "PAC PLANNED 2 SQUASH BEEF WIT BIGGIE WHEN HE GOT BACK FROM VEGAS"
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2017, 11:53:52 AM »
Pac was never gonna squash the beef.

He's still dissing Biggie on his last day in the recording studio.

"Biggie, Piggie, Puffy, Buffy - DIE SLOW"

"Biggie - BANG, you dead"

People are twisting words around. EDI said in the Vlad interview that Pac said to him something like "Biggie got a spanking already, it's time for me to whoop these other niggas' asses." Okay, so he felt like he already murdered Big's reputation, time to attack other people. Ceasing to kick a dead horse or shoot at a dead body is NOT the same thing as squashing a beef!
I mentioned those things earlier in this thread:

It was BARELY a diss.

Just "I told you punks that I was after Biggie, you got involved/ Now we 'bout to bust on all y'all" in the chorus and a "Biggie - bang, you dead" (among four or so other rappers mentioned in the same manner, even though they all got more heat from Pac's verse while Biggie didn't) in the outro of the OG.
Like I said, it's not really that much of a diss to me.  If Pac just mentions them and doesn't have actual lyrics or anything of substance to say about them (like how he went at people in the Hit 'Em Up outro since he was going off on them), I'd say it's more of a call-out than a diss.

But it was clear to me that he wasn't that interested in going at Biggie anymore.  It was mostly Jay-Z who he was going at in the song not just in the lyrics but in the chorus ("Us, first to bust, who do we trust/ Out for Mobb Deep and Jay-Z, dead in the dust") and in the outro as well but in greater detail ("Jay-Z, big dick suckin' lips").

eyeball

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2017, 08:26:26 AM »
You ever think that was because in Pacs mind he'd already destroyed BIG who was at the top of the chain and was now moving his attention onto the others? After all he did records 245272 diss songs to BIG whilst on DR.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2017, 11:16:10 PM »
Of course, but the fact is that he wasn't going hard at Biggie in the last few months. He was going harder at Dre in the end, to be honest.

2Relevant

« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2017, 02:02:13 PM »
all out wasn't pacs last song recorded retards