Author Topic: LIL CEASE: "PAC PLANNED 2 SQUASH BEEF WIT BIGGIE WHEN HE GOT BACK FROM VEGAS"  (Read 3428 times)

Sccit

$Eg2$

Bullshit lol

MakCorleone

How the fuck does he knw??
He asked Pac, he asked the fakelawz?

Sccit

How the fuck does he knw??
He asked Pac, he asked the fakelawz?

he says the outlawz told him

kuruptDPG

EDI also said this on the djvlad interview that he done recently

h2k4

I'll call BS.  Didn't Biggie's mom say that 2Pac told her he was only beefing with BIG for album sales?  ::) ::)

$Eg2$

His source is Young Noble  ::)

DeeezNuuuts83

I'll call BS.  Didn't Biggie's mom say that 2Pac told her he was only beefing with BIG for album sales?  ::) ::)
Yeah, something like that. Or that he said he was doing it for the money. In that scenario, it was likely taken out of context, like maybe Pac said "it's about money" in the sense that he's getting money but not that he was creating a media frenzy to generate buzz, like Mayweather trying to sell whatever uncompetitive fight he decides to take.

Pac likely wasn't going to squash the beef, but more just leave it alone. He obviously didn't care anymore since his album was so successful plus he didn't even really go at Biggie on Makaveli, plus Biggie wasn't responding, which probably didn't seem like good sport to Pac.

Lucifuge

2 pac is fake as fuck, always be.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

DeeezNuuuts83

I just listened to the whole podcast. Cease seems like a cool guy. They asked him his top ten, and he said it in this order (but not necessarily how he ranks them):

Kool G Rap
Big Daddy Kane
Rakim
Pac
The LOX (as a whole, though Jadakiss was in the room)
Big L
(Then they asked about Biggie, and Cease said he's not going to list people close to him, but obviously he would be on the list)
Nas
Jay-Z
Scarface
Snoop

Okka

2 pac is fake as fuck, always be.

What does this have to do with this topic?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Yeah, something like that. Or that he said he was doing it for the money. In that scenario, it was likely taken out of context, like maybe Pac said "it's about money" in the sense that he's getting money but not that he was creating a media frenzy to generate buzz, like Mayweather trying to sell whatever uncompetitive fight he decides to take.

Pac likely wasn't going to squash the beef, but more just leave it alone. He obviously didn't care anymore since his album was so successful plus he didn't even really go at Biggie on Makaveli, plus Biggie wasn't responding, which probably didn't seem like good sport to Pac.

Lol... Biggies Mom... Now there is a totally reliable and unbias source.

...somehow I think she might arrive at the conclusion that Pac was at fault and Biggie was innocent?  Just a guess... but what do I know.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: Eddz

Wasnt 2Pacs last recorded song All Out? You know the one where he was dissing BIG for the millionth time? and  ;D at Young Noble being the source. Hooo, thats a good one. You got any more?  :laugh:

DeeezNuuuts83

It was BARELY a diss.

Just "I told you punks that I was after Biggie, you got involved/ Now we 'bout to bust on all y'all" in the chorus and a "Biggie - bang, you dead" (among four or so other rappers mentioned in the same manner, even though they all got more heat from Pac's verse while Biggie didn't) in the outro of the OG.

$Eg2$

Wasnt 2Pacs last recorded song All Out? You know the one where he was dissing BIG for the millionth time? and  ;D at Young Noble being the source. Hooo, thats a good one. You got any more?  :laugh:
Wasen't trying to be funny I just don't believe anyone let alone one of the back up Outlaws knew what 2pac was gonna do after Vegas  8) But glad you have such a a good sense of humor  ::)