Author Topic: LIL CEASE: "PAC PLANNED 2 SQUASH BEEF WIT BIGGIE WHEN HE GOT BACK FROM VEGAS"  (Read 3432 times)

midwestryder

Wasnt 2Pacs last recorded song All Out? You know the one where he was dissing BIG for the millionth time? and  ;D at Young Noble being the source. Hooo, thats a good one. You got any more?  :laugh:
Wasen't trying to be funny I just don't believe anyone let alone one of the back up Outlaws knew what 2pac was gonna do after Vegas  8) But glad you have such a a good sense of humor  ::)
there is no such thing as back up Outlaw dumbass.   there are the just the outlawz and all of the Outlawz knew what Pac was going to do after Vegas

$Eg2$

there is no such thing as back up Outlaw dumbass.   there are the just the outlawz and all of the Outlawz knew what Pac was going to do after Vegas
Well I don't believe the just the outlawz or you dumbass. I guess you didn't hear all the diss records that came out over the years ???
And I'm sure the outlawz continued to make diss records after pacs death so I call bullshit. just imo  8)

Blood$

The Outlawz said the same thing on Vlad... it is weird this is all surfacing now but whatever I can believe it for what it's worth, do y'all really think if Pac and Biggie were alive to this day diss records would still be coming out?  ::)

side note - why all the hate for Noble? lol

midwestryder

Well I don't believe the just the outlawz or you dumbass. I guess you didn't hear all the diss records that came out over the years ???
And I'm sure the outlawz continued to make diss records after pacs death so I call bullshit. just imo  8)
the only dumbass is you that seems to be denial of the factual truth.  because it is fact the outlawz would know better than you dumbass because they were 2Pac's soldiers and brothers .  the Outlawz has no reason to lie or make shit .  so it is fact your talking out your dumbass

$Eg2$

Ok so if Edi said it must be true thats settled lol. Do i think the beef would of eventually been squashed yes I do. However I don't believe the beef was ending in 96. How many of you would be lining up to squash beef with the dude who's claiming he fucked your wife??? Lets not act like Im the only person to question the outlawz motives. I think there saying the right things, the politically correct route and thats cool 8) If thats what you believe that is also cool but it doesn't make it facts it makes it belief  8)

DeeezNuuuts83

Personally I don't think the beef would've been "squashed" like in a sit down and handshake, but Pac would've left it alone, especially because Biggie wasn't saying anything and Pac started to leave Biggie alone anyway and was going more at Puffy specifically by then.

Blood$

Personally I don't think the beef would've been "squashed" like in a sit down and handshake, but Pac would've left it alone, especially because Biggie wasn't saying anything and Pac started to leave Biggie alone anyway and was going more at Puffy specifically by then.

I would say Pac would have united with Biggie for the money and also especially if Biggie ever left Bad Boy lol

DeeezNuuuts83

I don't see Biggie ever wanting to do that, particularly because of the Faith stuff.

I don't see Biggie ever wanting to do that, particularly because of the Faith stuff.

He don't like me? Hit em while wifey was with em...

Outfrauds just making up stuff now, anything to keep those cheques rolling in, right fellas?

midwestryder

He don't like me? Hit em while wifey was with em...

Outfrauds just making up stuff now, anything to keep those cheques rolling in, right fellas?
since the Outlawz are in fact not frauds like you and they were Pac's brothers and soliders they are telling the truth you don't want to hear .  they do not need to do something like this to keep cheques rolling with the dope music they put out
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 11:25:24 PM by midwestryder »

Okka

since the Outlawz are in fact not frauds like you and they were Pac's brothers and soliders they are telling the truth you don't want to hear .  they need to do something like this to keep cheques rolling with the dope music they put out

Damn, that's how you feel, for real?

SuperSpider

Handwritten note by 2pac about his intentions after Vegas now up for sale on Ebay, bidding starts at $100  ;D ;D Sale includes unheard Alt versions of tracks with 2 extra seconds outro music each  ;D

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

MOBNigga06

Re: LIL CEASE: "PAC PLANNED 2 SQUASH BEEF WIT BIGGIE WHEN HE GOT BACK FROM VEGAS"
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2017, 09:40:11 PM »
Pac was never gonna squash the beef.

He's still dissing Biggie on his last day in the recording studio.

"Biggie, Piggie, Puffy, Buffy - DIE SLOW"

"Biggie - BANG, you dead"

People are twisting words around. EDI said in the Vlad interview that Pac said to him something like "Biggie got a spanking already, it's time for me to whoop these other niggas' asses." Okay, so he felt like he already murdered Big's reputation, time to attack other people. Ceasing to kick a dead horse or shoot at a dead body is NOT the same thing as squashing a beef!
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

DeeezNuuuts83

Re: LIL CEASE: "PAC PLANNED 2 SQUASH BEEF WIT BIGGIE WHEN HE GOT BACK FROM VEGAS"
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2017, 11:53:52 AM »
Pac was never gonna squash the beef.

He's still dissing Biggie on his last day in the recording studio.

"Biggie, Piggie, Puffy, Buffy - DIE SLOW"

"Biggie - BANG, you dead"

People are twisting words around. EDI said in the Vlad interview that Pac said to him something like "Biggie got a spanking already, it's time for me to whoop these other niggas' asses." Okay, so he felt like he already murdered Big's reputation, time to attack other people. Ceasing to kick a dead horse or shoot at a dead body is NOT the same thing as squashing a beef!
I mentioned those things earlier in this thread:

It was BARELY a diss.

Just "I told you punks that I was after Biggie, you got involved/ Now we 'bout to bust on all y'all" in the chorus and a "Biggie - bang, you dead" (among four or so other rappers mentioned in the same manner, even though they all got more heat from Pac's verse while Biggie didn't) in the outro of the OG.
Like I said, it's not really that much of a diss to me.  If Pac just mentions them and doesn't have actual lyrics or anything of substance to say about them (like how he went at people in the Hit 'Em Up outro since he was going off on them), I'd say it's more of a call-out than a diss.

But it was clear to me that he wasn't that interested in going at Biggie anymore.  It was mostly Jay-Z who he was going at in the song not just in the lyrics but in the chorus ("Us, first to bust, who do we trust/ Out for Mobb Deep and Jay-Z, dead in the dust") and in the outro as well but in greater detail ("Jay-Z, big dick suckin' lips").

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2017, 08:26:26 AM »
You ever think that was because in Pacs mind he'd already destroyed BIG who was at the top of the chain and was now moving his attention onto the others? After all he did records 245272 diss songs to BIG whilst on DR.