Author Topic: C-BO DROPS HIS MOZZY DISS "BODY FOR BODY" (OFFICIAL VIDEO)  (Read 2853 times)

Sccit

C-BO DROPS HIS MOZZY DISS "BODY FOR BODY" (OFFICIAL VIDEO)
« on: August 20, 2017, 05:52:55 PM »

shits hard

WestWestYA

Re: C-BO DROPS HIS MOZZY DISS "BODY FOR BODY" (OFFICIAL VIDEO)
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 08:56:10 PM »
Mozzy got owned by big uncle BO.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2017, 09:19:14 PM »
Mozzy got owned by big uncle BO.

i would say owned .. they both came hard. i do like cbos joint better tho.

$Eg2$

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2017, 08:25:25 AM »
Was feeling that mozzy diss but Bo came hard as expected  :o

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2017, 10:05:58 PM »
this joint was hard but I'd still say Mozzy's was harder

hopefully this stays on wax because it's making for a great battle but dudes are really just boasting over their gangs killing each other  :laugh:

BIGWORM

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2017, 09:28:35 PM »
Ouch some new school dude got brought back to class. C-Bo is a legend not a disposable new school clown. Sit down youngsters. Just remember what happened to the "New West Movement" before you pigeon hole your rap future like those un humble rappers did. Get off the pills and stop feeling yourselves.

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2017, 02:05:07 PM »
Ouch some new school dude got brought back to class. C-Bo is a legend not a disposable new school clown. Sit down youngsters. Just remember what happened to the "New West Movement" before you pigeon hole your rap future like those un humble rappers did. Get off the pills and stop feeling yourselves.

the song was hard don't get me wrong but there was a few weak bars in there like when he rhymed torpedo 4 times in a row, video was low key cheesy too lol no disrespect to C-Bo the legend though, I hope he at least capitalizes off this as Mozzy did and drops a fire project... he previewed a song with Z-Ro on IG that sounded dope as fuck

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2017, 02:21:48 PM »

the song was hard don't get me wrong but there was a few weak bars in there like when he rhymed torpedo 4 times in a row, video was low key cheesy too lol no disrespect to C-Bo the legend though, I hope he at least capitalizes off this as Mozzy did and drops a fire project... he previewed a song with Z-Ro on IG that sounded dope as fuck

you can say the same thing about mozzy tho...he was rhymin the same thing over and over (which is actually a staple of his) and had lil kids in the video.

to me, they both went hard, but c-bo the og and he got on him talkin bout his dead homies, spankin him, and his pops bein a g. the ball is now in mozzy's court.

Chef_YRD

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2017, 03:13:03 PM »
I thought the video was a dope call back to the 90s nothing cheesey or corny about it at all...the idea is sad murder is never a positive thing but for what it is the visuals were dope
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2017, 08:50:30 PM »

you can say the same thing about mozzy tho...he was rhymin the same thing over and over (which is actually a staple of his) and had lil kids in the video.

to me, they both went hard, but c-bo the og and he got on him talkin bout his dead homies, spankin him, and his pops bein a g. the ball is now in mozzy's court.

that is a fair assessment lyrically on Mozzy's part also, to me it's an even match at this point on wax because the content of both records is exactly the same... Mozzy just gained the initial upper hand by coming out of nowhere with his joint plus the video at once after C-Bo "banned" him and his diss track was still unreleased

in the end though Mozzy is the one putting more numbers on the board regardless of C-Bo's veteran status, I don't see this going back and forth anymore on wax because what are they going to keep talking about that they haven't already said? lol dudes are gonna end up getting arrested and/or shot

I do wish Lynch would had went into battle mode too but then again he was never really a diss record type of rapper anyway
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 08:52:25 PM by Blood$ »

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2017, 09:09:19 AM »

that is a fair assessment lyrically on Mozzy's part also, to me it's an even match at this point on wax because the content of both records is exactly the same... Mozzy just gained the initial upper hand by coming out of nowhere with his joint plus the video at once after C-Bo "banned" him and his diss track was still unreleased

in the end though Mozzy is the one putting more numbers on the board regardless of C-Bo's veteran status, I don't see this going back and forth anymore on wax because what are they going to keep talking about that they haven't already said? lol dudes are gonna end up getting arrested and/or shot

I do wish Lynch would had went into battle mode too but then again he was never really a diss record type of rapper anyway

actually, lynch started out as a battle rapper .. so he's probably best suited of all three to drop a diss. the fact that he dropped a snippet on ig and then scrapped it is pretty weak.

i don't think mozzy can just fall back after cbo talked on his dead homies tho. and sayin zilla killa, that's some pretty heavy shit.

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2017, 11:55:55 PM »
C-Bo is dropping his new album The Problem by the end of the day so he did capitalize from this beef

WestWestYA

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2017, 07:10:32 AM »
Thank god the beef is over. And maybe we'll see a joint from the 2 in the future.

Chef_YRD

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2017, 11:01:43 AM »
Thank god the beef is over. And maybe we'll see a joint from the 2 in the future.

I think I've missed something how's it over ?
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"