Author Topic: C-BO DROPS HIS MOZZY DISS "BODY FOR BODY" (OFFICIAL VIDEO)  (Read 2851 times)

Blood$

Re: C-BO DROPS HIS MOZZY DISS "BODY FOR BODY" (OFFICIAL VIDEO)
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2017, 01:59:20 PM »
C-Bo is dropping his new album The Problem by the end of the day so he did capitalize from this beef

where did you hear this and how many units will he actually move though? looking forward to hearing it though if it does drop today lol

WestWestYA

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2017, 08:02:00 PM »
C-Bo is dropping his new album The Problem by the end of the day so he did capitalize from this beef

where did you hear this and how many units will he actually move though? looking forward to hearing it though if it does drop today lol

September 1st

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2017, 08:30:20 PM »

lol when did u become a c-bo hater? did the og block u from ig too??

Okka

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2017, 09:34:51 PM »
Thank god the beef is over. And maybe we'll see a joint from the 2 in the future.

You talkin' about the beef with Mozzy and Brotha Lynch Hung?

Game-Won

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2017, 10:31:41 PM »

- FOR INFO -

1dead, 5shot..

Non was the rappers them selfs.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2017, 10:37:47 PM »

- FOR INFO -

1dead, 5shot..

Non was the rappers them selfs.

i heard one of the rappers there was shooting back .. not guna say any names

Game-Won

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2017, 12:11:16 AM »
Mozzy clapped at C-bo for the diss i guess.

C-Bo was supose to film a Music video there ya?

-
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Game-Won

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2017, 12:12:40 AM »
Nvm confirmed it was for the music video..

- Kobe

Blood$

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2017, 08:43:57 AM »

C-Bo hater? I own 8 of his albums lol all I did was ask a legitimate question, you need to calm it down

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2017, 10:06:20 AM »

C-Bo hater? I own 8 of his albums lol all I did was ask a legitimate question, you need to calm it down

"how many units is he guna push though?" as a response to what he said sounds kinda salty brodie .. whatever the case may be, the beef is obviously guna boost the numbers. know u riding wit mozzy, but let's be real here.

Blood$

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2017, 03:07:27 PM »

"how many units is he guna push though?" as a response to what he said sounds kinda salty brodie .. whatever the case may be, the beef is obviously guna boost the numbers. know u riding wit mozzy, but let's be real here.

Mozzy just put up around 10-15K in sales, C-Bo would probably put up 2-3K at best in 2017 if we're being real here, no salt whatsoever... and with that being said I plan on buying Mozzy's joint whenever I catch it in a store and likewise with Bo as long as it's fire  8)

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2017, 05:41:08 PM »

Mozzy just put up around 10-15K in sales, C-Bo would probably put up 2-3K at best in 2017 if we're being real here, no salt whatsoever... and with that being said I plan on buying Mozzy's joint whenever I catch it in a store and likewise with Bo as long as it's fire  8)

naah bo pushin way more than that .. mozzy aint really doin as well as his hype would lead u to believe. i think his new album may be album of the year, but he has a long ways to go before he comes anywhere close to c-bo status.