Author Topic: Celtics downgrade for Kyrie Irving  (Read 1395 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Celtics downgrade for Kyrie Irving
« on: August 23, 2017, 06:38:07 AM »
kinda had to do it with I.T. being 3 years older and looking at a max deal at 29

very interesting move

Sccit

Re: Celtics downgrade for Kyrie Irving
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 12:55:01 PM »
if IT's injury aint as bad as advertised, Cleveland came up BIG

word is that the trade is gettin vetoed if tatum or brown aint included tho

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 02:02:43 PM »
I hope IT is healthy enough. I love this trade for LeBron. Kyrie is better, but for the role that needs to played, it's almost an even exchange at the PG position. Plus we get Crowder, who is such an upgrade, especially defensively than the minutes we were giving to Richard Jefferson in the Finals.

Rumor is, Wade will be bought out & sign with Cleveland.

& then we flip that Brooklyn pick for Boogie at the deadline.

Outside of knowing what bitchass Kyrie wanted a month ago & getting Paul George, this is best case scenario for ditching Kyrie.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 02:11:02 PM »
& sorry Hack, but I don't see the Celtics hype. I think they blew it.

Kyrie has never done anything without the LeBron safety net being there to hold him down. His numbers fall off hard when LeBron wasn't on the court. Plays a heavy iso game, which is almost obsolete for a winning team in this league. Hayward is a nice sign, but losing Bradley, Crowder & Olynyk in the process kinda evens that out. I love Tatum & think he'll win Rookie of the Year, but he's still a rookie. Brown hasn't shown me anything that says he'll grow into anything more than a strong role player, Hoford seems to always be on the decline.

The state of the franchise is completely on Kyrie resigning after his deal &/or Tatum developing into a top 10 player in the league.

You tell me both teams healthy, in a playoff series between the Wizards & Celtics, I only give a slight edge to the Celtics.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 03:11:21 PM »
I hope IT is healthy enough. I love this trade for LeBron. Kyrie is better, but for the role that needs to played, it's almost an even exchange at the PG position. Plus we get Crowder, who is such an upgrade, especially defensively than the minutes we were giving to Richard Jefferson in the Finals.

Outside of knowing what bitchass Kyrie wanted a month ago & getting Paul George, this is best case scenario for ditching Kyrie.

lmao @ "we" when referring to the cavs

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2017, 05:38:46 PM »
I am not sold on Kyrie being a superstar without LeBron but I sure hope i am wrong

he has a much better coach now

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2017, 09:29:41 PM »
I am not sold on Kyrie being a superstar without LeBron but I sure hope i am wrong

he has a much better coach now

He'll still be an elite scorer. But LeBron gave the Cavs a vision on offense. All I see Kyrie do without LeBron & even sometimes with him is iso the fuck out of the ball.

He comes across as the PG version of Melo from what I've seen of him LeBron-less.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2017, 09:29:58 PM »

We = LeBron & I.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2017, 09:31:06 PM »

We = LeBron & I.

not even a pause will help that 1