Author Topic: XXXTentacion Receives Cosign on "17" From Kendrick Lamar  (Read 1373 times)

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
XXXTentacion Receives Cosign on "17" From Kendrick Lamar
« on: August 26, 2017, 10:37:32 AM »
Kendrick Lamar took to Twitter to show XXXTentacion major love on the release of his latest project, 17. K. Dot is usually very inactive on social media and hardly promotes anyone outside of TDE, however, the Compton MC decided to share his thoughts on X's album. His tweet read, “listen to this album if you feel anything. raw thoughts,” followed by another tweet simply stating, "5th listen."   http://www.vladtv.com/article/232344/xxxtentacion-receives-cosign-on-17-from-kendrick-lamar
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

Chef_YRD

Re: XXXTentacion Receives Cosign on "17" From Kendrick Lamar
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 09:05:34 PM »
He makes music for lost and depressed people...not surprised by this tho Kendrick isn't the man he used to be
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 11:53:27 PM »
This "so called" depressed album is corny AF and the mixing is trash

SuperSpider

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2017, 03:15:24 AM »
I am not one to call something wack just because it is hype to do so at the moment, but xxxtentacion's music really is terrible from what I've listened to

2Relevant

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2017, 03:19:10 PM »
im disappointed in kendrick cosigning a trash trap clone

Chef_YRD

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2017, 05:13:04 PM »

That's his job...don't get him twisted all because he has a message he's still an industry cat now
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Young Old Head

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2017, 05:21:36 AM »

That's his job...don't get him twisted all because he has a message he's still an industry cat now

Yall actually listened to the shit? Cause it's not trap at all. Ain't that bad either and I don't even like xxxtentacion bum ass

Cash Money Blood Gang

Okka

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2017, 07:29:54 AM »
Well, maybe Kendrick actually likes the album. Y'all don't know him, so quit actin' like you do.

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2017, 02:42:13 PM »

Yall actually listened to the shit? Cause it's not trap at all. Ain't that bad either and I don't even like xxxtentacion bum ass

word, I'm no fan of the guy either but I gave it a fair listen and while it is depressing as fuck I actually respect the effort plus the fact it's only a 20 minute project

Well, maybe Kendrick actually likes the album. Y'all don't know him, so quit actin' like you do.